Farmhouse near Servigliano, Le Marche, Italy - Large bright Rooms, lots of Outdoor Space. Stunning Views, Total Privacy, Peace And Tranquility
Casa Madi is a large 100 year old traditional farmhouse, located on top of a hill with stunning views over the surrounding area. The house and barn have been restored to practical modern standards, retaining much of their original character, yet bright and airy. The kitchen/dining area is large and open-plan, the living room is spacious (10x5m), and the bedrooms are well-sized andlight. A large 16x6m upper terrace provides commanding views of the countryside and is a stunning setting for outside lunches and dinners. A lower level portico provides for a well-sized U-shaped rattan sitting area, ideal to escape the heat during the day and perfect for sun-downers in the evening. The lower portico is also ideal for barbecuing. This then leads up to a 5x10m pool with a further patio area with ample space for relaxing. The house has a further patio at the front, shaded by wisteria. The property is totally private and offers plenty of space for everyone.
Top Traveller Review
perfect place to spend vacation
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
R.V. (2014 - UK) We absolutely loved Casa Madi and had a fabulously lazy time there. You have thought it all out so carefully and the pool and the verandah were the centre of our being. The weather was, by and large, wonderfully benign and we lacked the energy to go and explore as we should have done. The people who looked after us were really nice and kind.
We are coming under lots of pressure from the younger generation to come to Casa Madi again, so have started plotting. Thank you so much for letting us borrow your lovely home - it all worked brilliantly.
E.P. (2014 - Holland) We had a super super holiday at Casa Madi, thank you very much! The house has everything you need and most of all a lot of space. And amazing views! We will visit again!
D.E. (2014 - Deutschland) Ein schoener und erholsamer Urlaub geht vorbei! Wir werden den traumhaften Ausblick, den grossartigen Pool, die vielen Sternschnuppen, den leckeren Wein, das leckere Essen und das schoene Haus in guter Erinnerung behalten! Danke fuer die schoene Urlaubszeit in Casa Madi!
B.S. (2014 - Deutschland) Lage, Lage, Lage – es gibt wohl nur wenige Häuser in Mittelitalien die einen vergleichbaren Blick haben. Und auch die Nähe zu Servigliano mit seinen Einkaufsmöglichkeiten ist super. Wir hatten eine tolle Woche mit der ganzen Familie und kommen gerne wieder, wenn die Sonnenblumen auf dem Hang gegenüber blühen.
D.W. (2013 - Germany) Vielen Dank fuer die wunderschoene Zeit die wir hier verbringen konnten: 2 Wochen Sonne am schoensten Pool Italiens. Wir werden die grossartige Aussicht vermissen - es war eine herrliche Zeit hier in Casa Madi!
V.dT (2013 - Holland) We spent a fabulous week, enjoying the views, the swimming pool, the house, everything. The house was very clean and well maintained as is the garden. The terrace was a good place to sit with a little breeze and wonderful views. This location we will definitely recommend to others and we are thinking of coming back next year!
H.S. (2013 - UK) Today we are saying good bye to wonderful Casa Madi - it has been a pleasure staying here and we would love to come back. The pool is great and we had lots of fun rescueing lizards from it!
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
perfect place to spend vacation
a perfect place with a perfect house and perfect facilities, well equipped kitchen, wonderful swimming pool and best patio with best view ever, this is the place to be for relaxing vacation ! 2 weeks we really enjoyed with our family and friends, the kids joined the pool all day long
Activity and Interests
Sandy beaches at the sophisticated beach resort of Porto San Giorgio are approximately a 45 minutes drive away.
A car is essential.
Ancona – approx. 1hr by car
Pescara – approx. 1:30hr by car
Bologna – approx. 3hrs by car
Rome – approx. 3:30hrs by car
The town of Servigliano was built according to town-planning rules of the 18th century. It is surrounded by high walls and accessed through 3 gates. Servigliano is only a few kilometres away, and offers shops, weekly markets, restaurants, cafe's, a bank and other everyday facilities. The City of Fermo, with its imposing Duomo, spectacular market square and winding alleys is a 30 mins drive away. Mountain walks are available in Mount Sibilini National Park which is approx 40 mins drive away.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£422|
Booking is via our booking form that we can email to you. Normally we ask for 50% deposit on booking, and the balance 8 weeks before the start date of your holiday.
Payments may be made in EUR or GBP.
Changeover day is Saturday, alternative days by arrangement subject to other bookings. Arrival after 3.00pm. Departure by 10.00am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in Euro.
Payments may be made in EUR or GBP.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Stereo ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- 300 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Rustico Bathroom - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 on the upper floor (for 2 bedrooms) with wash basin, shower, WC, bidet. Bathroom 2 on lower floor (for 2 bedrooms) with double wash basin, shower, bath, WC. Rustico Bathroom with washbasin, shower and WC.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 + 2 (4 Bedrooms + 1 converted Barn) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with double/twin beds. Bedroom 3 with double bed. Bedroom 4 with double/twin beds. Separate converted barn with double bed.
- Terrace ...
- Notes on accommodation: Casa Madi is a non smoking house. We consider the house to be unsuitable for children under 6 years of age. Outside: The size of the property is roughly 3,000sq.m, mainly laid to lawn; mature trees around, little visibility from the outside. The private pool is 10m x 5m, and has a large terrace on one side. Sunbeds and umbrellas are provided. The upper terrace measures 16 x 6m! An outdoor dining table and chairs are provided. The lower portico is 6 x 4m. Rattan seating, a table, chairs, corner seating area and barbecue is provided. Parking for several cars is available at the front of the house. Utility Room: Washing machine, ironing board/iron, additional fridge-freezer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen, bathroom towels, pool towels and tea towels are provided. The House is cleaned before every change-over; further cleaning can be arranged at extra cost. Other: Open-plan kitchen / dining room with large table and chairs seating 8. French doors leading onto huge upper patio with splendid views. iPod docking station. The Barn has its own large adjoining terrace, which can be accessed through large french doors.