Villa near Monte Giberto, Ascoli Piceno, Le Marche - Traditional Restored Farmhouse, Peaceful Valley Location, Close to Beaches and Mountains
Casa Pace is a bright and airy farmhouse, newly restored using traditional materials. It is set on the south–facing slope of a peaceful valley within walking distance of the village of Monte Giberto and a short driving distance from the historic town of Fermo. Views are of managed fields, olive groves and the nearby hill village of Moregnano with its campanile. This elegantly presented house with beams, cotto floors, and brick faced arches, has all modern facilities including a 12m long pool designed with a shallow area especially for young children. Our sheltered, sunny valley is well placed for easy trips towards the mountains or the Adriatic coast with its sandy beaches and fish restaurants. Within 10 minutes' driving there is a full range of shops, pharmacies, banking facilities and eating places.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
What a wonderful house for a family holiday and great introduction to the region of Le Marche! The house was very spacious, with an airy and relaxed feel and the veranda was perfect for just sitting and admiring the stunning views over the valley and sipping a glass of wine at sunset. The kids had a fantastic time, spent mostly in the pool! The walled shallow end and the ledge all around the edge are a great feature.
We won't forget our holiday at Casa Pace and hope to go back next year to do it all again! Paul & Fiona (Wokingham)
We enjoyed our stay in Casa Pace a lot. It is a wonderful house in a wonderful setting. Bouke & Maria, Netherllands.
Tthe most wonderful relaxing holiday in your lovely home... a stunning location. We loved the region with all that it offers.
Katherine & Julian, England
Activity and Interests
25 mins by car to the sandy beaches of the Adriatic coast.
Closest airports: Ancona 1 hour – flights to Rome, Munich, Milan, Timisoara and Stansted.
Pescara 1 ½ hrs – flights to most of Europe and some transatlantic.
Rimini 2hrs & Bologna Forli 3hrs: similar to Ancona.
Rome is about a 3hr drive. There is also a daily bus service from the coast. There is a frequent rail service along the coast with connections to Milan, Florence, Bari and southwards.
Car hire: essential.
Local village with shops cafe, bakery, small albergo, pharmacy, 5 mins by car.
Other villages with shops, post office, fish shop (mornings) butchers cafes, restaurants etc. within 10 mins. Fermo (a hill town with beautiful piazza), 20 mins.
Macerata – university town with opera festival in July/August in an amphitheatre – 40 mins.
Ascoli Piceno – biggest city in the area – 45 mins.
Loreto – a place of pilgrimage – 45 mins.
- Booking Notes:
Booking is secured with a 25% deposit. Full payment 8 weeks before arrival date. We also require a £300 security deposit returnable after the property has been checked on departure. Payment by cheque or bank transfer. For further information please contact the owners.
Changeover day is flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Long term winter lets could be arranged at competitive rates.
Reduced rate for groups of 5 or less, using 2 bedrooms, Sept - Dec- contact owners.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- The 2 en suites have shower, toilet and washbasin. Family bathroom with bath with shower over, toilet, bidet, and 2 washbasins. There is a wet room on the ground floor with shower, toilet, bidet and washbasin.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: wide double bed & en suite. Bedroom 2: 2 single beds, en suite and access to outside terrace. Bedroom 3: 2 single beds in a large airy room plus a folding bed. Bedroom 4: wide double bed (large airy room). All bedrooms have dual aspect.
- Notes on accommodation: There are radiators in all bedrooms and bathrooms. The ground floor has underfloor heating for year-round occupancy. There is a heating charge from October - mid May. Outside: The house is reached by a white road from the tarmac road. The landscaped area round the house is flat. Steps lead down to the pool, and on to the vineyard. There is a sloping brick path to the pool. There is a shaded terrace to the south of the house with beautiful views. There is a table and 8 chairs for outside eating. Pool: 12m x 6m, with shallow area and steps for children. It has a solar powered hot shower and underwater lights. There are sun loungers and umbrellas. Utility Room: Bosch washing machine and central heating boiler. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, including beach towels and all linens are provided. There is a maid service for cleaning and linen change.