Apartment in St Gervais, Rhone-Alpes, France - Traditional, Ski Chalet Apartment, Very High Standard Accommodation, Private Pool In Summer
Our privately owned self-catered chalet apartment is situated in the heart of the evasion Mont Blanc ski domain, which provides over 450km of ski pistes to enjoy. Recently renovated to a very high standard it offers luxurious accommodation for up to 6 people .The traditional French village of St Gervais with a wonderful selection of restaurants, bars and shops is a 10 minute walk. The main ski station is a convenient 300m away. The summer months can be spent mountain biking, hiking, rafting, climbing, canyoning etc or spent relaxing by the shared pool. Local lakes with many activities such as horse riding and high ropes are only a 5 minute drive from the village. Golf can be found near the exclusive village of Megeve which is a 10 minute drive and also offers a wide selection of entertainment and a casino. Geneva airport is just 50 mins away.
About the Owner
We have 3 children and as a family enjoy to ski and snowboard, we have experienced many ski holidays in various countries. We decided to experience the summer season in the Alpes and were extremely overwhelmed by the beauty of the area and what it had to offer during the summer months, We decided then, to look for a property that would bring us enjoyment year round, we found that property in the quaint village of St Gervais, France!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Had another great holiday at the apartment in st gervais, our third year running. We go every summer as we love the area and the apartment meets all our holiday needs. Maria - Reigate, Surrey 1st Sept 2012
We all had a great summer, kids loved the pool and sitting playing cards in the evening on the balcony with the amazing views!
Gill - 28/08/2012
Had a great christmas and new year, will book for next year!
Mary, Nottingham. 10/1/2012
Have had a fantastic stay at the apartment, first trip to the alps, views from apartment amazing, bathrooms unique, so warm and cosy, will be going back!
Asad Khan 31st Dec 2014
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Ideal location for painting as the balcony has great views and ample space to paint.
The nearest airport is Geneva and is only 1 hour drive from St Gervais, it is motorway/dual carriageway all the way.www.easyjet.com offer up to 21 flights a day from UK airports to Geneva during the winter months and highly frequent flights in the summer.Airport transfers: The easiest and quickest way to St Gervais from Geneva is with an airport transfer company:www.alpybus( from 19.50-24.50 euros one way)There are many other companies offering this service and can be found on the internet.
Chamonix is 15 mins, Geneva 40 mins.
St Gervais has about 3 small supermarkets, launderette, Banks, take away pizza, chicken, etc. Fine dining restaurants i.e. Le Serac and traditional restaurants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
24 Jul 2016 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact by telephone to check whether the apartment is available for your preferred dates, or to make a provisional booking. If you prefer to contact us by email, please use the enquiry form. To confirm the booking, we ask for a non-returnable 20% deposit and a signed Booking Form ( you can click on the link print Booking Form to download a PDF version of the Booking Form) The balance must be paid not less than 6 weeks before the start date of your holiday.
Preferred changeover day is Saturday, Check-in time is 3pm and check- out is 10am, although we can be flexible dependant upon bookings.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- First floor shower room with wc and sink. Ground floor bathroom with bath/shower over, wc and sink.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and large private balcony (1st floor). Bedroom 2 with bunk beds (1st floor). Bedroom 3 with bunk beds (ground floor).
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is ideally suited to families with young children as the pool's access is secured. The grounds are ideal for children to play in the summer and winter months. The TV is used solely for DVD use only, we recommend that you bring DVD's with you.Free Wifi is available at the apartment. Outside: Secluded balcony from living area, with beautiful views of Mont Blanc & village .Folding table and chairs. First floor balcony from main bedroom. Large swimming pool with decked area, open from 1 June - 1 September. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Arrival / exit clean included. Towels and linen are paid locally to our rep , double costs 20 euro and single 14 euro per person extra and beds are made up for your arrival. Linen and towels are optional if you prefer to bring your own. Other: A snug room , on 1st floor where people can seek solitude and chill out! Private ski locker.