Villa with three apartments in Juan les Pins/Antibes,near Cannes, Cote d'Azur - Walking Distance to Town Centre, Beaches, Shops + Restaurants,Ideal for Family or Corporate events
Renovated and equipped to a high standard , the three bedroom Penthouse, three bedroom Garden Apartment and 2 bedroom Cottage of Les Cypres is ideal for a large family or up to three families wanting independent accommodation within the same villa.
The Penthouse has two bathrooms both en suite to the two master bedrooms and a third twin with shower room adjacent.
The Garden Apartment has large family bathroom shared by the occupants of two bedrooms and there is a further separate shower room en suite with main bedroom.
The Cottage has two bedrooms with shower, WC and basin, kitchenette/salon and can be linked internally to the Garden Apartment or rented as an independent unit for 4.
Sleeping arrangements are flexible in the Garden Apartment as the beds can be singles or doubles.
Situated between Badine and Tramontane in Juan les Pins, the villa is in a quiet residential area and is within only a 12 minute walk to the Bijou Plage or Dulys. An excellent supermarket is within walking distance and open on Sunday mornings too. Centre of Juan les Pins is a 25 minute walk. Public transport available close by and it is not essential to have a car, although maybe recommended for trips and sight-seeing. The villa has many repeat clients since it was first let in 2008 and has been greatly appreciated by guests because of its recreational facilities, its location and standard of furnishings. Freeview satellite channels and DVD. Wi-fi internet access also available. Juan les Pins is well situated for Conferences and Festivals in Cannes.
Details for holiday villa Penthouse Sleeps 6 ( 3 bedrooms ), 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, 3 Bathrooms
Spacious upper floor of the villa with three bedrooms two with en suite bathrooms and the third with adjacent shower room with WC. Extremely well-equipped kitchen with beech wood effect units and granite worktops. Gas hob, combi- second oven microwave, large electric oven, fridge/freezer. Beautiful L-shaped terrace over-looking garden and pool that are automatically lit up at night accentuating the beauty of the old olive trees. Stone dining table with wrought iron chairs and gas barbecue on terrace with sunblinds. Furnishings are of high standard. All three bedrooms have access to external terraces and the Penthouse is completely independent of both the Garden Apartment and the Cottage either of which could be let in conjunction with the Penthouse for larger groups. Facilities of garden, pool and recreational facilities shared with other guests in the garden apartment and/or cottage.Air conditioning is available at extra cost. Please ask.
About the Owner
From the Owner
“As owners, we have lived in France for more than 25 years and have found Juan les Pins to be the ideal holiday location for holidays because of the beaches, local facilities, transport networks, the variety of restaurants and unrivalled nightlife. Juan les Pins has something for everyone whether families, groups, retired people. Villa Les Cyprès is situated in a very residential area but close to whatever amenity guests wish to make use of. With numerous repeat clients, we have a tried and tested formula of quality, geniality, maintenance and continued investment in the villa giving excellent value at competitive rates. We are extremely knowledgeable about the whole of the Côte d'Azur, English by nationality and fluent French speakers.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Special interests can be arranged with advance warning.
The beach is approximately 800 metres to walk taking about 10-12 minutes and these are all sandy with sections of private beach with restaurants and other parts open and non-paying. Juan les Pins beach is long and curving, with shallow water at the edge. Views from the beach are across to the Iles de Lerins and La Pointe de Croisette, Cannes.
Nearest airport is Nice is about 20 minutes by car, but there are coaches that stop close by at Bijou Plage direct from the airport and then leave 400 metres walk to the villa slightly uphill. The train station is approximately 25 minutes' walk from the villa. Regular bus services go to Cannes, Antibes and Nice on the RN7.
Antibes is 3 kilometres, Nice 20 kms, Cannes 12 kms, Monaco 50 kms. Mougins 6 kms. Valbonne 10 kms. Grasse 25 kms.
There is a large Casino supermarket recently enlarged and very well-stocked with fresh produce and only 5 minutes' walk away. An excellent fresh fish and butchery counter and garden produce, with other local shops a similar distance. Pharmacy and the nearest restaurant La Flamiche, also 5 minutes' walk. At the supermarket there is a cash distributor with other banks being about a 10 minutes' walk towards the centre of Juan les Pins. The centre of the town is very lively for all age categories. The nightlife of The Village and other discotheques,the Siesta on the coast the actual Casino in the Meridien Hotel are late night spots. Also the Pam Pam bar is a must for the ingenious cocktails and Brazilian dancers as well as the Crystal Bar for 'people watching'. In the height of summer there are acrobats and buskers in the streets. Restaurants abound all along the beach front such as the Upside Down Cafe and the Festival de la Mer and along the boutique-lined streets where the shops stay open very late in summer.There is nowhere quite like Juan les Pins for its chic and shabby chic clothing shops and splendid array of shoes. Not all shops are expensive, but many are so window shopping may be advisable and ask the price before buying.
Utility area is shared with the two owner/occupiers under covered external terrace where there are two large LG washing machines, second fridge and separate freezer. Drying maiden available and storage for cases. Cleaning materials and equipment.
Covered terrace overlooking poo.l Oval+rectangular tables, woven-seated metal frame chairs seating up 6. Gas BBQ on lower terrace. This area is quite large and runs almost the length of the villa. Ideal for shade and exterior lights under the terrace.
Property is cleaned for arrival and on your departure. Maid service can be arranged locally if you require extra. Linen and towels are extra to the rental cost at £23.50 per person per stay for one set. Extra changes can be arranged at same cost.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
12 Nov 2016 - 28 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
24 Jun 2017 - 26 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
If you wish to book in the height of the season, it is strictly Saturday change-overs, but other arrival days will be considered. 25% deposit of the full rental price is required to confirm a booking and only when that and the booking form are received. Options will only be held for normally 48 hours after which another client has the opportunity to book. The balance is due with the cost of linen and towels ordered 8 weeks before arrival. Weekend and short stays out-of high season possible.
High season change-over is Saturdays but outside July and August other arrival days may be available. Please ask. Arrival time is not until 4.00 p.m. although you may be able to drop off bags earlier and collect keys to return later. Departure 10.00 a.m.
Notes on prices:
Prices quoted for Unit 2 is just for the Penthouse. Unit 1 prices listed are for the Garden Apartment only. Prices for the Cottage Unit 3 as in the description of Unit 1 above are £1050 for July and August and £850 per week May, June, Sept. Linen and towels are extra to the cost at £23.50 per person. Cot and high chair can be hired. Prices are all in sterling as quoted.
25% deposit payable to confirm the booking with balance payable 8 weeks prior to arrival
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Hob ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- live theatre
- theme parks
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- 90 m²
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, En suite to Bedroom 2
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, En suite to Bedroom 1
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Adjacent to Bedroom 3
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, With balcony
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, With large terrace
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, With terrace
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: The recreational facilities are excellent for children, teenagers and active adults. There is a climbing frame, swing and slide for young children, badminton (not a full-sized court), table tennis and boules court. Small and boisterous children need to be watched as there are various ares where there are at present unprotected drops from the rear edge of the pool terrace. There is also a feature cascade and fish pond that is lit up with the garden, the olive trees and the pool on automatic timing. The villa is not suitable for handicapped people because of the stairway main entrance access and parking is on road in the adjacent narrow lane. Please note that the pool is private for the use of all occupants in the villa which means the owners and any guests will occasionally be using the pool, but not on a regular basis. Please ask on enquiring. Outside: Gardens are lawned or divided into recreational areas for badminton and table tennis, boules court. Outdoor furniture includes sufficient metal loungers with webbing for any number up to 12. Stone benches either side of the fish pond. Gas BBQ for sole use of tenants for each section of the villa. Size of the pool is 9 x 4.5 metres with a beach extension entrance which is superb for small children to paddle or for adults to sit and cool off with apertifs. The pool is shared with the English owners who live above or in the annexe. They and you have your own independent facilities and will only use the pool occasionally as they work full-time. The pool is not heated except by the sun but it is in full sunshine all day.The olive trees are a feature of the garden being almost 900 yrs old and these are lit up at night with the rest of the garden.Small plum trees and mandarines and guests are welcome to help themselves to the fruit or use the fresh herb garden .