Villa in Royal Westmoreland, St. James, Barbados - 5 minutes Drive from West Coast Beaches
This exceptionally well appointed, well maintained and well equipped 3 bedroom villa is situated in a prime location within this secure gated community. It is obviously a golfers paradise the newly re-furbished clubhouse being within a pitch and putt of the property, as is a magnificent swimming pool with jacuzzi, bar and snack bar. Also close by is the newly equipped gymnasium. All three bedrooms are air-conditioned, the lounge, dining room and kitchen all cooled by ceiling fans. The large outside deck area provides stunning views across the golf course towards the Caribbean, and also serves an outside dining area which can be protected from the sun by a large extending electric awning. The property is five minutes drive from Holetown where can be found shops, supermarket, restaurants and bars. Renters have use of the Royal Westmoreland private Beach facility at Mullins beach where large sunloungers and towels are provided, attached to the beach facility is a spa where a range of treatments are on offer.
About the Owner
About Ian Blackstone
We purchased the property 10 years ago, it has been used by us regularly as a holiday home until 3 years ago when we decided to escape the UK winters and now this is home for 5/6 months of the year. Family and friends visit us here as well as using the house when we are not.
It is not like many rental properties in that it is a "home" and this is reflected in the way it is fully equipped and exceptionally maintained.
It is our very precious piece of paradise that we are happy to share with discerning people.
Activity and Interests
The famous West Coast is less than five minutes drive, where you can experience all the delights of the warm Caribbean, the beaches, bars and restaurants. As a Villa Renter you have privileged access to Royal Westmoreland Beach Club, which is situated at Mullins Beach (8-10 minutes drive from the villa) There you can enjoy complimentary sun-beds, side tables, sun shades and towels. Dedicated Royal Westmoreland "Beach Ambassadeurs" will look after the on beach service for drinks, cold towels etc
The villa is some 40 minutes drive/cab ride from the airport. Cabs readily available at the airport on arrival. It is recommended that a car is hired during your stay, this can be collected at the airport on arrival or delivered to the villa. Details of Car Hire firms can be supplied at time of booking.
Holetown is some 6-7 minutes drive where there is a supermarket, banks, post office and numerous small shops. The island is only 30 miles long by about 12 miles wide so every place of interest is within easy reach.
The local currency is the Barbados dollar which is fixed to the US dollar at a rate of 2 BDS$ to 1 US$. The US$ is accepted in practically all establishments. There are plenty of banks and ATM machines. Credit cards are accepted in most shops and restaurants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
8 Jan 2017 - 29 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please make bookings/enquiries direct with the owner, in the first instance by e-mail to ensure contact. A deposit will be requested at the time of the booking with the full balance payable 10 weeks prior to arrival.
Changeover days are flexible subject to bookings. If an arrival and changeover day fall on the same day the leaving guests are requested to vacate the main house by 10.30am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the whole property per week in UK Pounds. Extra days charged on pro-rata basis.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- All en-suite. Bedrooms 1 and 2 have bath/shower, wc and twin wash basins. Bedroom 3 has oversize shower, wc and wash basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1. Super King bed. Walk in wardrobe. Private balcony with views of golf course and Caribbean sea. Bedroom 2. Super King bed. Walk in wardrobe. Third single bed located in extension to bedroom. Sea view. Bedroom 3. King bed. Fitted w/robes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Bedroom 3 is located in its own cottage with en-suite facilities, this is accessed from the entrance courtyard. The extra bed located in the extension to bedroom 2 is considered ideal for a child sharing with his/her parents, this room is separated from the main bedroom by french doors and black out blinds. There is also a travel cot available at the house for guests use on request. All bedrooms are fitted with digital safes. Outside: The property is set in a cul-de-sac of similar properties surrounded by well manicured tropical gardens. The entrance courtyard of the house has a dining area with a barbcue. The decking area providing further outside dining facilities with appropriate furnishing. A large freeform swimming pool with childrens pool and jacuzzi is two minutes walk away. Towels and sunbeds provided to villa renters. This pool area is serviced by a bar and snack bar.Newly resurfaced floodlit tennis courts are available for rent on the complex. Utility Room: Contains washer and dryer . Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The maid attends 3 days a week. She administers to all the cleaning of the villa. Towels and bed-linen provided and changed twice weekly. Beach/Pool towels available at those venues foc. Other: The large decking area with views across the golf course and Caribbean provides a further living area with table and chairs and sun-loungers. The deck can be protected from the sun or any very occasional passing shower by an extendable electric awning.