Apartment in Parque Santiago 1, Playa de las Americas, Tenerife. - Only A Few Minutes Walk To The Beach And Promenade With A Wealth Of Restaurants And Shops
We have pleasure in offering you the opportunity to let our holiday home. This apartment situated on the gated, waterfront complex of Parque Santiago 1 is ideal for families with young or older children or couples wanting a break away. With the promenade stretching from Los Cristianos to Costa Adeje filled with waterside bars, restaurants and cafe. Beaches are in plentiful supply with their water sports for the energetic. The coastline with its magnificent views day and night offer an inviting stroll. Wanting a quiet night in, there is a supermarket on site and the fully equipped kitchen is great for preparing those meals to be eaten on the private balcony to sit and watch the sun go down. There is always the satellite TV to catch up on your soaps. Atlantic Property Services are on site to help with any car hire or excursions.
About the Owner
We have owned our family apartment for 13 years enjoying many holidays with our children.
I have a small painting and decorating business and always try to keep on top of the apartment each time we are out, touching up any scuff marks and redecorating throughout every couple of years. We do not allow single sex bookings or under 25s to use our apartment, always trying to maintain a decent client who would look after the property like they would there own.
Neil purchased this apartment in 2002
Why Neil chose Adeje
The main reason for purchasing our property was its central location and the excellent reputation Parque Santiago 1 has. The complex is always kept in tip top condition with a full time team of maintenance workers, gardeners, cleaners, 24hr security and pool attendants. The complex also benefits from a pool side restaurant and on site supermarket.
What makes this apartment unique
The apartment is conveniently location on the water front and only a few minutes away from Los Cristianos where you can take boat rides to see the dolphins and whales or have a walk round the town centre with the many shops and restaurants. We are again only a few minutes walk to catch the free bus to the new Siam Park (water park), Jungle Park, Aqualand and Camel Park
From the Owner
“The main reason for purchasing our property was its central location and the excellent reputation Parque Santiago 1 has. The complex is always kept in tip top condition with a full time team of maintenance workers, gardeners, cleaners, 24hr security and pool attendants. The complex also benefits from a pool side restaurant and on site supermarket.”
Activity and Interests
The sea front is 2 minutes walk away, with white sandy beaches in both directions of the apt. Water sports including jet skiing, peddle boats, para-sending, and banana rides are located on the local beaches. Glass bottom boats, day long boat excursions and ferries trips are available at Los Cristianos. Available locally, horse riding and a free bus service to the water park, jungle park and go-karting circuit.
Reina Sofia airport (TFS) located in the south of the Island is only 16km away, it takes approx 20 minutes by taxi and will cost appox 28 euros. You can pre-book a taxi on the following link: http://www.officialtaxitenerife.com/
We would expect the apartment to be kept in a clean and tidy throughout your stay with breakages and extra cleaning chargeable. No single sex booking or parties under 25 years old.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please email to book apartment. £100 non-refundable deposit per weeks stay payable to secure booking. ie 1 week £100, 2 Weeks £200, 3 Weeks £300 etc. The remaining balance due 8 weeks prior to departure. Keys will be sent out approx 2 weeks after full payment has been received.
Changeover day is flexable. Check-in is 3pm, and check-out is 10am, this is to enable the housekeeper to clean the apartment before the arrival of the next guests.
Notes on prices:
Prices quoted are based without leaving unbookable empty day gaps between bookings. Prices based on 2 sharing. Additional supplement of £25 per extra person.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“The apartment is conveniently location on the water front and only a few minutes away from Los Cristianos where you can take boat rides to see the dolphins and whales or have a walk round the town centre with the many shops and restaurants. We are again only a few minutes walk to catch the free bus to the new Siam Park (water park), Jungle Park, Aqualand and Camel Park”
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- duty free shops
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- 50 m²
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The bathroom has, 3-piece suite comprising of large shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls and opening window.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 3 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom upstairs with 3 single beds, triple wardrobe with hanging space. Bedside draw units.
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 3
- pets not allowed
- The apartment is situated at the front of the complex, on the 2nd floor. Tiled floors throughout. The pool is also a delight for the little ones with a kiddies pool to keep them amused for hours and a pool table for the older ones. There is also a friendly pool bar where Pepe and Sue will give you a warm welcome. Breakfast is served from 8.30am, drinks, meals and ice creams are available until close with Happy Hour between 4 - 6pm. Outside: The complex has a large heated swimming pool and separate children's pool, which is set in a sunbathing area, where ample sunbeds and parasols are for hire at a minimal charge. The site cafe/bar and shop is open daily with friendly staff, Parque Saniago 1 is the smallest complex and is renowned for its well kept communal gardens and clean hallways. We have 24hr security on this gated complex. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The housekeeper will have the apartment cleaned prior to arrival and all linen will be provided along with hand and bath towels. Long lets 2 weeks and over, linen and towels to be cleaned by guest with an additional set of linen left out to change over. Private balcony with views of the pool and sea view, also with fantastic views of Mounte Teide. A clothes maiden, table and 4 chairs is provided on the balcony.