Villa near Carcassonne, Tarn, Midi Pyrenees, France - Peaceful Village Location By National Park
Detached villa with open-plan lounge/dining area and fully fitted kitchen, bathroom with wc and separate cloakroom. Has 3 bedrooms and an outdoor pool. Free 40 minute DVD available on request, name and address required for postage purposes.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
We'd like to thank you for the loan of your beautiful villa, it certainly lived up to expectations, nice quiet location, very well appointed and the pool is superb. Andy, Leicestershire.
We had a fantastic holiday and the villa was brilliant. Everything was really well thought out and we had pretty much everything we needed. We would certainly want to stay there again, we had an excellent time so thank you very much for everything. Rachel & family. St Helens.
We very much enjoyed our holiday and our stay at your villa. We thought the quality of the villa was very good, the fixtures and fittings were of a high standard and you had thought of almost everything. The air con was a very welcome extra on the hottest days. Adrian & family. Berkshire.
Many, many thanks for letting us rent your beautiful villa. We had an excellent time. The small touches helped make it including DVDs, the welcome wine, books and tourist literature. Brian. Northern Ireland.
Activity and Interests
Nearest beaches are about 1 hour drive by motorway.
There is a LakeSide beach and watersports nearby at Lac St Ferreol (5 KM).
Main airport is at Carcassonne and will take about 30 minutes to drive to villa, second nearest airport is Toulouse. Car hire is essential as there many places to visit of interest in the area. Other main airport is Toulouse, about one hours drive to villa. Channel ports, Portsmouth to Le Harvre (L D Ferries) steady drive to villa about 650 miles (up to 10 hours drive) Dover/Calaise, about 750 miles (up to 12 hours drive) Portsmouth/Cairn. New fast ferry, Dover to Boulogne-sur-Mer, (90mins)
Villa located in a village with local shop, but main town is 7km away. Medieval Citi of Carcassonne about 25 km. Lakes and national park 5km. Toulouse 60 km. Barrage (dams) 1km.
Carcassonne Plage (inland lake) and Austrailian Park 25km.
Local shop within the village supplies limited items of everyday food including bread but has to be ordered. Restaurants by lakeside 5km. Supermarkets and more restaurants and Saturday market 7km. Nearby lake (5km) caters for water sports ie, sailboards, pedalos fishing etc. The area has many caves and castles just waiting to be explored with many cycle/walking tracks through woods, around lakes and water falls. The local network of watercourses (rigole) can be ridden or walked for many kilometers and is almost level.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Booking is by booking form only, giving dates that rental period is required. Deposits are 25% of rental (min £100) paid on booking. A security deposit of £150 per week to be paid with the remaining balance six weeks before rental of the property takes place. If a late booking take place (within the 6 week period) then the total rental and security deposit must be paid at the time of booking. Bedlinen and towels are included in the price.
Changeover day is Saturday to Saturday. Arrivals Saturday at 16:00 hrs on the first day and must be vacated by 10:00 on the following Saturday or end of the rental period. We may be able to accommodate a flexible changeover date subject to confirmation.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
January 2010 - March 2010 EDF electric applies.
September 2010 - December 2010 EDF electric applies. Winter lets available prices on application. Please note security deposit only payable six weeks before rental period starts.
Please Note: If your flights do not coincide with our changeover dates, please inform us and we may be able to accommodate alternative changeover days.
25% of total on booking and the final balance 6 weeks prior to arrival, the final balance is to include a refundable security deposit of £150.00 for each week booked.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- water parks
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Fully tiled bathroom with bath and shower over with glass side screen, wc and vanity unit with mirror doors.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed and wardrobes. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and wardrobes. Bedroom 3 with twin beds and wardrobes.
- Terrace ...
- Garden ...
- Veranda ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The heating system is reversible heating / air-conditioning units to main rooms through ceiling grills to lounge and bedrooms. A feature Marble electric fire is also fitted to the main lounge wall. Outside: Large garden laid to grass with planted and gravel area's. There are two area's for eating outdoors, one with a tiled terrace with large wooden table and 6 chairs, the other is elevated decking area with balustrade and a round glass table with 4 chairs with covered roof. The pool is private 8 mtrs x 4 mtrs with a deep end of 1.8 mtrs with tiled and decked area with the ability to be in the sun all day. The pool is not heated. 4 sun loungers and a kettle BBQ. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: A linen and towel pack for the first week are included in the rental price and the property is cleaned on changeover.