Apartment in Playa Fanabe, Tenerife, Canary Island - Opposite Beach
Apartment sleeps 2/4 with 1 bedroom. Situated in Playa Fanabe, Costa Adeje, Tenerife, Canary Islands. Newly refurbished to high standard. Well situated in prestigious area 2 mins walk from beach.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We are based in London we been to Tenerife for so many years to Yucca park so we decided to buy this lovely apartment close to the beach and 5 star hotels good area. Is the best location of Fanabe.
4.2 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
A really clean and great appartment
We arrived to find that the photos do not do it justice. The complex is clean and very well presented. The apartment is fantastic two balcony's. one to the font that over looks the pool the one at the back is secluded. A pool bar that dose small day to day food which is good, The owner Seb is so accommodating and is at the other end of the phone if you have any problem. I would recommend this to any one. Thank you Seb
Stayed here for 1 week, clean comfortable & well equipped, very nice location. Owner called us when we arrived to check all was OK would not hesitate to book again.
We spent 10 days in this apartment and I have to say it was a pleasant stay, it was clean and very welcoming, had everything one could need, although no tea towel or cleaning cloths ( but that could of been due to hygiene) it cost pennies to buy a tea towel. There are two balcony's, one is very private and the other by the pool, great air conditioning in the bedroom, but the sitting area was only a ceiling fan, which I found didn't give off much air. The complex itself was great, again very clean, lovely people in the cafe there, with free wifi. Lots to do and see, loads of different nationality restaurants, our favourite was The Great Famous Little Italy, I would recommend that one. All in all, had a wonderful stay and would highly recommend it. Will return again one day in the near future. Thank you.
Just spent a week there over Christmas 2013 great time nice quiet complex would come back Christmas 2014 but it's booked
Apartment in a good location close to local shops, beach etc.
The apartment could have been cleaner, patio area required mopping before we could sit out. Toilet needed fixing and cutlery and crockery had to be washed before use.
We had no linen or towel change for the whole ten days of our stay and the people responsible denied all knowledge that it was their job. The owner was very apologetic when we mentioned this to him and was willing to tackle the problem and fix the toilet etc.
From the Owner
“I love this area because its around 5 stars hotels. And close to the beach and all the restaurant, clubs, bars and etc.”
Activity and Interests
The beach provides a great number of water sports activities such as scuba diving, snorkeling, jet bikes, parascending and banana boats.
Fly to Tenerife South (Reina Sofia airport). Taxi to Yucca Park approx 20 mins, cost of 20-25 euros.
Local shops, restaurants, supermarkets, banks ect are within a 2 minute walk. Hospital within 10 min walk. Additional requirements can be requested via reception within the complex.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
7 Dec 2016 - 7 Jan 2017
32 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Deposit of £100 per week (non refundable) when booking confirmed and balance due 8 weeks before start of rental period.
Check-in at anytime. Check-out no later than 12pm. Storage is provided for luggage prior / after check-in / check-out.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- city centre
- near the sea
- water parks
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- ski lift pass
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with bath/shower over, wc, bidet and wash basin. washing machine.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2/5 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom with twin beds, fitted wardrobes, dressing table with mirror above, ceiling fan and safe. Double glazing doors open onto balcony overlooking swimming pool. And big balcony on the bag with your on privacy Hairdryer provided and fully furnished.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Excellent apartment suited to both families and couples. Cots and highchairs can be provided at an extra cost (ask at time of booking). Lifeguard present at poolside. 24 hour security , internet corner. Everything is within walking distance of the apartment and therefore no car is necessary unless you wish to explore the island. Ideal location for enjoying the new Siam Water park. Outside: 3 swimming pools (includes children’s pool) lagoon in the centre of the complex and the pool bar provides breakfast, snacks and of course has a ‘happy hour’ each evening. There are sun loungers provided around the pool area. The Tenerife region Beautiful Tenerife is the largest of the seven Canary Islands, which form this Atlantic Ocean archipelago. This sun-kissed holiday hotspot welcomes millions of people every year who are looking for relaxation, adventure, good times and fantastic weather! From the golden sandy beaches in the south to the dramatic lunar landscape of Mount Teide National Park and everything in between, Tenerife has something for everyone. The wonderful climate draws people to the island all year round. The Costa Adeje / Playa de Fanabe area Costa Adeje is an up-market resort on the southern coast of Tenerife that attracts the discerning traveller who enjoys attractive, sophisticated sandy beaches, high-class entertainment, luxurious hotels and fine-dining Utility Room: Utility cupboard with iron, ironing board, clothes dryer and cleaning equipment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Apartment is cleaned on your arrival and then daily more bed linen and towels are provided change weekly more frequent change can be arranged for extra fee please bring your beach towels No smoking inside, however smokers may do so on the terrace. Other: Large private sun terrace with patio table and chairs leading from the lounge hygiene level is high in all public areas and the maid service is excellent