Townhouse in Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands - Peaceful Location! 5 Minutes Walk to the Beach
A Brand New 3 bedroom townhouse, arranged over 3 floors - situated in a quiet & secure complex in Caleta. Overlooking a shared pool and beautiful maturing gardens, it's only a 5 minute walk to the beach and the centre of Caleta. Furnished to a high standard, you can sleep up to 6 people comfortably. The resort of Caleta is relatively flat, and ideal for families and couples. Its shallow golden beach is purpose built and is a short, easy walk away from the complex (5 mins) - perfect for the children, and a safe water sports haven. The fishing and diving around Caleta is excellent, whilst snorkeling and windsurfing are popular in this protected bay. Dolphins and whales are common sights further out to sea. There's lots to do with the local Oceanarium, windsurfing school, camel rides, sand castle school, net/rod fishing, boat/paddle boat hire, snorkeling lessons, beach volleyball court and a park on the beach front, and two 18 hole golf courses (5 mins drive).
About the Owner
I live in England with my wife and twin girls, who are aged 9. Having set up a plumbing and heating business some years ago, it was always a dream to own a home abroad. My family and I took a holiday in Caleta de Fuste, and fell in love with the place. It is so ideal for us. Having a young family, the thought of holidaying in a hotel just wasn't ideal. Plus, all year sunshine was an absolute bonus! With a great range of bars and restaurants to choose from, and only a short transfer from the airport, this is an ideal location. The property is only a short walk to the beautiful, man made beach, bars and restaurants. The complex is really secure. You can enjoy a relax by the pool or patio, whilst the children swim or play indoors or out. We can't think of anything better!
From the Owner
“Having a young family, Caleta de Fuste is perfect. The purpose-built, horseshoe beach is shallow enough for the children to be safe and enjoy, and easily accessible from our property. There are plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from, which are only a couple of minutes walk away - near enough to visit without transport, yet far away enough not to be imposing! The weather is just perfect and you don't seem to have a wind-down period - you leave your worries behind so easily. Only a short transfer from the airport must be a bonus for anyone - it's just so accessible. And yet, the property is in a perfect location to visit the rest of the island. We know our girls love coming back time and time again, and they have so many things to do there as they get older.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
This is a perfect property for those wanting to savour the local water sports of the island or the golf courses. Fuerteventura is renowned for the fantastic surf it provides for surfers and wind-surfers alike.
The shallow shore of this purpose-built beach, is only a 5 minute walk away. It's a perfect place for children to enjoy the sea air, or a haven for those needing to cool off before they continue their stroll or improve their tans! A park has recently been installed to occupy the kids! The promenade leads you along the coast line to the main shopping centre of Caleta (Atlantico Centre - fab for your main grocery shop), where you can pick up a taxi to take you back to your holiday home!
The main airport is Puerto del Rosario, and is less than a 10 minute taxi/car ride from your holiday home. Car hire isn't essential as you have all the amenities within the centre of Caleta. However, Caleta is also a great base for exploring the island, with only a 45 minute drive to the main town of Corralejo, in the north, or Jandia, in the south.
There's a free bus that is easily accessible from the San Jorge Hotel, which is only a 2 minute walk from the house. A timetable and routes are available in the information pack located in the house. Sol Bank is based in the Atlantico Shopping Centre, whilst there are many cashpoints around the resort. You won't be short of restaurants and bars, which will cater for all, whilst there are several mini-supermarkets in a short walk away. There's a local market on Saturdays which ends approx. midday and closes the main street of Caleta for the local gathering!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Discounted rates will be considered for long-term rentals. Please contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Where possible we will accommodate your departure needs, dependent on the time of next occupancy. This gives time for the cleaner to prepare for the next party of guests.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for upto 4 occupants.
For up to 6 occupants prices from 02.01.12 - 24.12.12 will be £400 per week of stay and for the period 25.12.12 - 01.01.13 will be £500 per week of stay.
Deposit of £100 per week of stay
Balance of holiday paid 10 weeks prior to departure date
Bond of £150 to cover damage/loss - refundable upon return if all's ok
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“There's no rush! You don't have to be down for breakfast at a set time, you don't have queues, you're not just another number - this is your time and you don't need to share it with anybody else if you don't wish to. On the other hand, you can meet with new and old friends by the poolside, invite them for a beer or two on your patio, and laze around without the sound of the venue's entertainer droning in the background! Everything is easy to hand - home from home comforts, a play room (which is continually being updated), English TV, DVD/CD player, all the mod-cons needed from today's kitchen. Our home is furnished to a high standard, and decorated in neutral tones to suit everyone - it is such a relaxing home to be around.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with shower, wc, bidet and sink, serves bedrooms 1 and 2. Bedroom 3 has its own en-suite with shower, wc and sink Ground floor cloakroom, toilet and wash basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All decorated to a high standard: B-room 1: Double bed, fitted wardrobes, drawers, ceiling fan, balcony with pool & sea view B-room 2: 2 single beds, fitted wardrobe, ceiling fan, balcony B-room 3: Double bed, en-suite, wardrobe, drawers, ceiling fan
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: With young children ourselves, we find the accommodation perfect. You can be lazying around the pool watching the kids one minute, and the next they'll be playing indoors! Little stress for the adults, maximum fun for the kids! But, we must stress that it is the users responsibility to keep them safe at all times. Outside: The patio area houses a lovely patio set & lounger chairs, which leads onto the shared pool and gardens. We provide sunbeds for you to lounge around the pool, and there are separate WC amenities and showers located at the side of the pool so that you don't have to go back indoors when soaking up those rays! Although we don't provide a barbeque due to health and safety, we do ask you to water the plant on our behalf! Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath towels and linen are included - changed weekly for guests booking 2 weeks or more. Please do not use the towels for the beach or poolside - you are asked to provide your own beach towels. Other: Ground floor cloakroom with toilet and basin. There's also a play area/relaxation lounge in the basement, with games box! Tiled floors, marbled staircases and stainless steel handrails. Property not suitable for disabled or wheelchair users due to stairs.