Villa in Pont Royal, Mallemort, Bouches-du-Rhone, France - Luxury villa at Pont Royal Golf and Country Club
Mas Neuf is a luxury 2 Bed villa sleeping 4 plus baby. Located in the wonderful hills and renowned lavender fields of the Luberon, lies the beautiful resort of Pont Royal en Provence. Set deep within the folds of the Durance valley, the resort sits amongst a world-renowned 18 hole golf course. The resort provides a wealth of sporting activities and entertainment, catering for all members of the family’s interests, and is set around a village centre, complete with shops, bars and restaurants, all designed in traditional Provencal style. Pont Royal en Provence combines a wonderful resort with something for everyone, nestled within the outstanding Provencal landscape. Tear yourself away for a day or two, and discover Avignon, Aix en Provence and the wider region, for their colourful markets, festivals and spectacular architecture, whilst sampling some of the fabulous cuisine! Free Wifi available within the villa.
Top Traveller Review
Great property in an excellent location
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Spending the last 2 weeks at Mas Neuf has been one of the hi-lights of my life! Not only was the accommodation way beyond my expectations, but the ever friendly and helpful advice from Karen your house manager, made our stay even more special. You've done an outstanding job on furnishing Mas Neuf to a very high standard I'll most certainly be recommending you to anyone coming to this area. The Haigh Family - June 2009
It was the most relaxing holiday we have had, everything about it was good, Mas Neuf is supurb, we enjoyed your garden and having meals on the patio before we went out and the weather was fantastic every day. What more could you ask for? Karen was great she showed us what we needed and we only saw her when we needed to and the pool, like you said, was beautiful. I hope we can enjoy it again next year. Clare, Alex and the boys - July 2009
2 holidaymaker reviews
Lovely cottage for a family stay
The house was lovely, lots of home comforts - they had everything utensil wise and were very accommodating in arranging baby equipment for us. We requested an additional travel cot and it was there in a matter of hours.
The garden was quite small but there was a BBQ which we used a few times.
The house was perfect for our stay and the pool nearby was very handy - less than a minute's walk. It was a bit of a walk into the centre of the resort so we did find we needed to drive but there was at least free parking. The pools there were lovely but it was expensive to use the rapid pools etc - €40 for two adults (kids were free).
The only downside was that the house got quite hot upstairs although the fans did help somewhat. The aircon downstairs was very good.
Overall a lovely stay and we would go back again.
Great property in an excellent location
I stayed at the property with wife and 2 boys (10 and 12). The property was excellent - well equipped with everything that we needed, very clean with a nice garden where we usually ate dinner. The location was excellent, the two swimming pools were both really good and the kids loved these. There is also a putting green and driving range close by, which was excellent for one of my sons who loves golf and the main complex is a ten minute walk away. I would thoroughly recommend the villa - we had a great holiday.
Activity and Interests
Closest beaches are around South Marseille and in the Carmargue Saint Marie de la mer or at Cassis - an ancient fishing port where the little fishing boats now share the harbour with yachts and a collection of tourist boats for visiting the calanques. Nice and St. Tropez are around a 2 hours drive away.
By Road: Pont Royal is 10km (6 miles) from the autoroute A7 between Avignon and Marseille. Exit at Junction 26 (Senas).
By Air: Avignon/Marseille - 30-40 mins, Nimes/Montpellier - 50-60 mins, Nice/Toulouse/Toulon/Grenoble/Lyon - within 2 hours.
The airlines that service these airports are: Easyjet, Jet2, British Aways, Bmibaby, Flybe, Ryanair, Aerlingus, Thomsonfly, Southwest Air.
By Train: TGV stations at Avignon/Aix en Provence 30 minutes.
Car hire is highly recommended.
Great places to visit for historic interest - Arles, Avignon, Nîmes, Pont du Gard.
Some of the most stunning villages in France - Lourmarin, Lacoste, Bonnieux, Menerbes, Gordes, Ansouis.
Trips for wine lovers - Chateauneuf du Pape.
Areas for walking, mountain biking and enjoying the striking scenery - Gorges de Verdon, Camargue, The Alpilles, Luberon Mountains
For shopping, the arts, the most famous antique market in France - Salon de Provence, Aix En Provence, Isle Sur la Sourge.
Weather - There are more than 300 days of sunshine in this part of Provence and is normally warm and sunny from April to November with the warmest months being July and August.
Pont Royal facilities - There are many sports activities within walking distance of our house: Bicycle Hire, Floodlit tennis courts, Horse riding, Table Tennis, Basketball, Football, Volleyball. Some are seasonal and may incur a charge at the reception centre in the village.
As well as the share private pools near our villa, there are several swimming pools and one waterslide within the village area of Pont Royal, which our children love. Boules are often played in La Place de la Mairie.
There are many scenic walking/jogging trails around the village. The spectacular golf course is described above.
Within the Pont Royal estate, there is a small supermarket, a gift shop, a wine shop, a newspaper agents, Post Office and tourist information. You will also find a number of excellent restaurants, all suitable for families. The Pont Royal estate is gated with 24/7 security. An ATM can be found in P&V reception in Pont Royal village.
Nearby Village - Mallemort only 3km away has a large supermarket, some great patisseries for the essential baguettes and croissants, a butchers, doctors, pharmacy, bank, post office, tourist information office and a wonderful outdoor market every Friday morning.
Local activities include - hiking, Cycling, Canoeing, Golf, Horse riding, Fishing, Mountain biking, Tennis, Tree Trekking.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Jun 2017 - 23 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
24 Jun 2017 - 8 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
9 Sep 2017 - 6 Oct 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£268|
Air-conditioning in downstairs open plan living area and tower fans in the bedrooms. A 25% deposit is required when booking and remainder to be paid 8 weeks before trip commences. Money to be paid in euros into owner's French bank account (Sterling by arrangement with the owner) There is also a 300Euro per week refundable security deposit. Pool towels are available if required for a small extra cost to cover laundry bills.
Changeover day is Saturday within high season but flexible during the rest of the year. Arrival is after 4.00 pm and departure is 10.00am (unless otherwise agreed in writing with the owner). This is necessary to allow cleaning time between clients.
Notes on prices:
You can now purchase a baby pack for preschool children at a cost of 50 Euros per bookingwhich includes:
Cot that meets EU standards
Childs loo seat
Baby and child cutlery/bowls/cups and plates
Bath toys and non-slip mat
Hand held blender
Blackout blinds/curtains/shutters in child bedrooms
Children’s books, indoor and outdoor toys
DVD player and Kids DVDs
Night light in
Full terms and conditions with paper booking form or on request
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- whitewater rafting
- 98 m²
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs: WC /Cloakroom. Upstairs: House bathroom with large walk in shower, wash hand basin with plenty of storage, WC with quality fitting throughout. There is a hairdryer, hair straighteners and heated rollers. Baby bath if required.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 plus baby (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a king size bed, bedside cabinets, dressing table, large fully fitted double wardrobe. Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds, bedside cabinet, large fully fitted double wardrobe with chest of drawers. Clothes hangers and tower fans in both rooms.
- Notes on accommodation: There is electric heating. Air-conditioning in downstairs open plan living area and tower fans for bedrooms provided for use during the summer. There is a detailed visitor’s manual available in villa with plenty of information, instructions for the appliances and suggestions of places to visit and recommended restaurants. We have a fantastic bilingual agent for local information and assistance. Off road parking and underground secure car parking available on request. Cot (linen not provided), baby bath and high chair can be provided on request. Pool towels can be provided at a small extra cost to cover laundry bills. The kitchen is stocked with essentials you may need, oils, vinegars, herbs, spices, washing up liquid, washing powder, dishwasher powder, foil, cling film food bags, bin bags, tea lights, etc. All we ask is if you use the last of the above please replace it for the next guests. Free Wifi though-out the property Outside: There is a pretty private garden, facing south with a terrace, an outdoor table, 4 chairs, large parasol, gas barbeque, wrought iron sofa and garden chairs. The garden stocked with lavender, rosemary, mature shrubs and trees. Sun loungers, shower and WC at both shared private pools. The domaine of Pont Royal is gated with 24/7 security. There is free private access to 2 shared swimming pools available within Trois Collines. First one is 12m x 6m only about 25 meters away from the house. The second one is larger infinity pool about 25 meters long situated 100 meters from the house. Utility Room: There is a fully integrated washer/dryer within the kitchen, along with an iron, ironing board, clothes airer, pegs and vacuum cleaner. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property is cleaned at beginning and end of every stay. Additional cleaning is provided, if desired, at client's expense. Bed linen and towels are included. Bed linen is changed weekly. Towels can be washed when desired using the washer and dryer. Other: Bed linen and towels (excl. pool towels) are provided. Mid-stay linen and towel change are available for stays of 2 weeks or more. Towels can be washed using the washer and dryer. Pool towels can be provided at an additional charge.