Finesterrie, Yaiza, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - This Fabulous Villa has Uninterrupted Ocean Views, Telescope for Dolphin Watching!
This fabulous Luxury villa situated in Playa Blanca has uninterrupted views overlooking the ocean. All sea views are enjoyed from the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sun terrace, lounge, dining room and master bedroom. There is a large jacuzzi for you to relax in next to the private heated pool with relaxing waterfall feature. Dine and enjoy a glass of wine either in the large alfresco area or on top of the property where there is a large sun terrace with amazing panoramic views. You can even go fishing on your very own doorstep. It is a short walk to the local shops and restaurants. If you feel more energetic you can walk along the promenade through one of the towns harbours and into Playa Blanca Main town where you can enjoy the many restaurants, shops and the night life that are available. Also here you can book various activities such as jet skiing, fishing and scuba diving.
About the Owner
Hi my name is Rhonda and I have lived with my husband in Lanzarote for the last 10 years. We take pride in the villas that we rent out and are always on hand should a visitor staying in one of our villas need any assitance.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Activity and Interests
The beautiful coast is on your doorstep, just step out the back garden. Flamingo bay is the closest family beach approx 20 mins walk / 2 mins drive .Its white sands, sun loungers, umbrellas and child friendly breakwater construction allow activities such as swimming and snorkelling and is a holiday makers paradise. Papagayo beach is also a must see. Its approx 5-10 mins drive through its protected national park, It boasts many sandy coves and all the water activities you could wish for.
The only airport on the island is Arrecife which is situated in the capital. It is approximately 30mins drive to the villa and taxis are readily available. The town of Playa Blanca has a port where you can catch the ferry to Fuerteventura twice a day. We would recommend you hire a car for convenience and to enjoy the sights further abroad but this is not essential for your stay.There is a new bus system with the nearest stop a 5 min walk away.
There are various attractions in Lanzarote. The Fire Mountains of Timanfaya, The Cesar Manrique Museum, Mirador del Rio and many more. There is an information pamphlet in the villa with all the places that are of interest.
There are 2 minimarts within 5 minutes walk of the villa plus pubs and restaurants. For larger supermarkets and shops, banks etc Playa Blanca town centre is only 5 minutes by car or bus.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £11 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We require 50% deposit to secure booking with the balance 8 weeks before departure. Our booking procedure is by email or telephone.
We are flexible on arrival and departure dates. All bookings are made on a first come first served basis.
Notes on prices:
Easter, Christmas & New Years are priced at £1250.00/ week. All prices are based on 4 sharing and every addittional person will be £75.00/ week. Prices for the property are in UK pounds. Last minute discounts and specific length stays are available.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom one with bath/shower, wc, basin and bidet. Shared 2nd bathroom with shower, wc and basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a double bed with fitted wardrobes, dressing table and stunning views of the sea with coin operated air conditioning. Bedroom 2 has twin beds with fitted wardrobes with fans. Bedroom 3 has twin beds with fitted wardrobes with fans.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: We have joint coin operated air-conditioning / heating / dehumidifier in the lounge area and the master bedroom. The two twin bedrooms have fans. We provide a cot, highchair and bed-guard. There is a hire service for anything else you might require. Outside: Large Alfresco area with large table, 6 cushioned chairs and drinks trolley. Well maintained garden, private heated swimming pool with relaxing waterfall feature, Sun loungers and umbrellas, large jucuzzi, pool side shower and BBQ. There is a spacious sun terrace with panoramic views, sun loungers and drinks table. Private gated drive for off road parking and electric garage, rear gate leading to coast for walks and fishing. Amazing panoramic ocean views across to Fuerteventura. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided. We do not supply beach towels. The towels and linen are changed at the end of every week and if required we will also clean the villa. Other: There is an area occupied by a large telescope which can be used for Dolphin watching or observing the coast of Fuerteventura.