Villa in Sunrise Lakes, Clermont, Orlando, Florida - Short Distance to All Disney Parks
A 2 storey 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bathroom home overlooking a quiet conservation area. There is a private pool and spa. Pool towels are provided. The house is located only 8 miles from Disney. There is a fully equipped kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher and a utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board. A lounge is located at the front of the property. A family room is located at the back with TV and video/DVD player. Also a PlayStation 2. Cable TV, Internet and free phone calls are provided. A games room with pool table, table football and air hockey is situated in the garage. There is a master bedroom, a queen bedroom and two twin rooms all with TVs. There are supermarkets and restaurants all on your doorstep. Please note that there is strictly no smoking in this home. Smoking is permitted outside by the pool.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
4.8 based on 19 holidaymaker reviews
We were very pleased with the villa. It was spotlessly clean, spacious and very well equipped. All the parks were a mere 20-30 minute drive away. Before we arrived Owners Direct and the villa owner answered queries in a timely and friendly manner. Very friendly neighbours were happy to help with any queries / issues which gave us piece of mind. We would very much like to stay in this villa again. Highly recommended.
Spacious, clean, and a great location!
We had a wonderful time during our stay. We were a party of 4 adults and 6 kids, and still felt like we had plenty of room. The game room in the garage was a huge hit with all the kids (ages 4-11). The pool was fun for everyone, and I loved the extra security of the safety fence. Drive time to Disney property was 20 minutes (give or take, depending on traffic), with a Starbucks easily accessible on the way. There is a Walmart about 5 minutes up the road, which offers online grocery ordering (order must be placed by at least 1am day of pickup) and they bring it out to your car for you. That was very convenient after a long drive with 3 kids...I highly recommend using that service. The neighbors are very nice and helpful. Our kids loved meeting their pet pig!
We enjoyed our stay, and hope to come back in the future when we are vacationing in the area!
The only suggestions I have (definitely not any complaints...just things we noticed that might make the stay more convenient):
- make sure there are trash bags for the kitchen. (There wasn't one when we arrived, and we couldn't find a box of them anywhere so we ran out and bought a box. We left the extras for future guests)
- provide extra rolls of toilet paper, or make sure the guest knows they need to buy their own.
- the house needs a few more washcloths. We ended up using hand towels as washcloths because we could only find 4.
That's it! Thanks for letting us enjoy your wonderful home!
Great house and Great location!
The house and pool were very nice. The house is about 15 minutes to Walt Disney World and then an additional 5-10 minutes depending on which of the parks you are visiting. The neighbors who help maintain the property are so nice and helpful. There are gas stations and grocery stores less than 5 minutes from this house. Thank you very much for renting to us. I will stay at this home anytime that I can when traveling to Orlando!
Spacious, beautiful, and comfortable
We arrived to Orlando at 9 am and Sean did not hesistate to allow us to access the house as soon as we needed to. The townhouse was perfect size for a a family of 8. Everyone got a room and a bathroom. The kids couldnt get enough of the pool. Walmart was dowb the street and the parks were about 30 min away from the house. The family enjoyed this vacation to the fullest. We stocked up on food for the week and which resulted well after coming home late from the parks hungry. Sean answered any questions I had during my stay right away. Would highl reccommed this house. There is one thing I mentioned needs a little updrade, the blender, and knifes. Other than that perfect. Seans neighbors were kind enough to let us use a blender. Which worked out well. Our family is looking forward to staying here again for our next orlando vacation. Thank you sean for this beautiful home from the Figueroas.
Great home best stay in Orlando by far
Great stay at this villa 6 adults and. 2 kids lots of room never on top of each other
the neighbors were very friendly and helpful with anything we ask best places to eat ect kids love the pet pig they have got
The property is clean, really nicely furnished and decorated, and pretty much all you need is supplied. It's in a nice quiet place, and the pool area overlooks an area of forest and you can, while sitting in the jacuzzi, sometimes get a close look at some wildlife. There are a number of games available in the garage too. Supermarket 2-3 mins away Walmart open 24hrs great no need to rush
Parks Disney 25mins and universal 36 mins away easy road to and from parks to villa lots of places to eat around villa if you wish
Booking was easy and communication was clear and friendly. I'd really recommend this property to anyone at this price
Sad to leave on way home
Very nice home
Great villa in a quiet neighborhood away from the chaos of the resorts and hotels. The convenience of Wal-Mart, Publix, CVS, Walgreen's, restaurants, and gas stations all within a mile or two of the home. About a thirty minute drive to the attractions was well worth it for the relaxing atmosphere. Very clean, plenty of room. We will definitely be looking at this property if we are in the area again!
Activity and Interests
The east and west coast of Florida is accessible easily by car within 1 hour.
Orlando airport is approximately half an hour by car (depending on traffic). Sanford airport is approximately an hour by car (depending on traffic).
All Disney parks can be reached within approximately 20 minutes. Universal, Universal Islands of Adventures, Seaworld, Discovery Cove and Aquatica can be reached within approximately 25-30 minutes. Busch Gardens in Tampa is around 1 hours drive away.
Every amenity is easily accessible from this home. Supermarkets, post office, banks, restaurants and take aways are within walking distance. There is also a medical centre 5 minutes drive away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Jan 17 to Mar 17
1 Jan 2017 - 1 Mar 2017
60 night minimum stay
for 60 nights
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
The full cost is required 50 days before arrival. If you make your booking within the 50 day period then the full cost is required. Pool heating is available at a cost of £15 per day although there is a minimum of 3 days. Usually this is not required during the summer months.
Changeover day is flexible. Departure time is 10am and arrival time is 4pm.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Table Football
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath, shower, wc and twin sinks. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with shower, wc and sink. Bathroom 3 with shower over bath, bath, wc and twin sinks. WC with wash hand basin in cloakroom downstairs.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed. Bedroom 2 with queen size bed. Bedroom 3 and 4 with twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is air-conditioning and heating in the property. There is a pool safety fence to make this property extremely safe for young children. Outside: There is a private pool and spa at the property. This can be heated with an extra charge. The heating is not usually required in the summer months. There is sunbeds and pool furniture provided. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath towels, pool towels and linen are included in the price of your stay. Your rental includes a clean on departure, however, if you require a clean mid stay please organise this with our management company. Other: There is a games room located in the garage. This includes a pool table, air hockey and table football.