Bungalow in Borth, Dyfed, Ceredigion, Aberystwyth, Wales - Overlooking Borth and Ynyslas golf course with views over Cardigan Bay
This 5 bedroom bungalow is set in a large south facing garden with magnificent views down the Cardigan coast. It is positioned adjacent to the 6th green of Borth and Ynyslas Golf Course. The long 5 mile Borth beach and the World renowned Dyfi Nature Reserve is a 5 minute walk away. Borth village with the necessary shops and 3 Pubs are 1.5 miles, a few minutes drive away. The Golf Club is approximately 1 mile. A friendly club who will offer packages to golfing parties. Borth golf course is one of the oldest in Wales and is well thought of in the golfing community.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The famous Dyfi nature Reserve and Borth bog are all on your door step, appealing to Bird spotters etc,
The beach is less than a 5 minute walk. The long 3 mile beach provides good bathing ideal for young families.
A car is essential. Trains to Aberystwyth and Machyntleth are fairly frequent. Linking up to trains to Birmingham London etc.
Ynyslas is 1 mile from Borth, Borth is 7 miles from Aberystwyth which has several shops and restaurants.
- Booking Notes:
25% non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking with balance due 8 weeks before.
Saturday but can be flexible. Departure by 10.00 arrival at 16.00 hours.
Notes on prices:
Prices are the minimum for the property for the week shown. If you require bed linen and towels to be provided there will be an additional charge dependant on the number of beds to be used.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 with bath, WC and wash hand basin. Bathroom 2 with bath with shower over, WC and hand basin.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 11 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and single bed Bedroom 2 with double bed, single bed and wash hand basin. Bedroom 3 with double bed. Bedroom 4 with twin beds and wash hand basin. Bedroom 5 with single bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Full oil central heating. Ideal for families and golf parties. Outside: The large simple garden has ample off road parking, and is safe for children. The large terrace has a BBQ, tables chairs and 2 sun beds. Utility Room: Store cupboard with ironing board iron hoover etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bed linen available at extra cost if required. Other: The garage store has tumble dryer, large larder fridge(suitable for drinks) and ample space to store golf clubs, beach chairs, pushchairs etc.