Townhouse in Limnaria Gardens, Kato Paphos, Cyprus - A lovelyTownhouse, Located in the Exclusive Award Winning Limnaria Gardens
A great well positioned townhouse situated in a secluded and exclusive award winning Limnaria Gardens. It is walking distance to all amenities so car hire not necessary. Our luxury 2 bedroom townhouse is situated a 5 minute stroll from bars, restaurants leading to the harbour. It has a prime position on the development, having a large paved patio which accommodates dining table, 6 chairs, and 2 sun loungers. Its size means you can soak up the suns' rays or relax in the shade. The patio leads directly out onto two large overflow pools with Jacuzzis, and one of which is a walk in pool and a kid’s pool, all set in attractive landscaped grounds. It really is a lovely oasis, whilst being close to all the amenities that Paphos has to offer.
About the Owner
Hi, thanks for taking time to look at our property.
We are a family of four with two young children who are eight and six.
We holidayed in Cyprus a few years ago staying with friends in Coral Bay with absolutely no intention of purchasing a property. We stumbled across Limnaria whilst out and about and something just felt right! To cut a long story short we viewed a few of the available properties and whether it was the effects of the sun we threw caution to the wind and here we are!!
We use the townhouse several times a year, holidaying with grandparents or just on our own, we have high expectations when we go on holiday and we are never disappointed.
We do take the responsibility of letting our house out very seriously and want you to enjoy it as much as we do.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"We have rented many properties in Cyprus and Florida and yours is probably the best we have stayed in. Very often the websites can 'enhance' the look of a property however in your case the photographs probably don't do it justice. The private patio area and furniture were a godsend and we spent most of our days there. Having already stayed in Limnaria we knew exactly where we were going, in my opinion you won't get a better location in Paphos. I would have no hesitation in recommending your townhouse, it was simply perfect." Claire T Sept 09
"Thank you for allowing us to rent your town house at Limnaria Gardens. Everything was perfect. It made our first visit to Cyprus a pleasurable experience. I hope we can again use your property in the future" Gareth P July 09
From the Owner
“As mentioned above we had no intention of purchasing a property in Cyprus (or anywhere abroad!) but once we had seen Limnaria we had a change of heart. The complex itself is a step above anywhere else and reminds me of a luxury hotel. The established gardens and large pools create a sense of space yet it's self contained so you can keep an eye on the little ones as you relax on the patio. We like the town house style as the bedrooms are away from the living accommodation which creates a sense of space and privacy yet with the convenience of a w/c and shower at the ground floor level. The other main benefit is the convenience of direct access to the pools yet with a large patio for meal times and sunbathing whilst watching the world go by.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Cyprus is known for its diving, with numerous schools and trips available for both the beginner and wreck diving for the more experienced. Should you want a change of scenery Coral Bay offers a famous blue flagged beach and offers a large range of water sports, changing and shower facilities and snack bars. This is easily accessible on a bus leaving from the harbour regularly throughout the day.
The pedestrianised harbour is less than a 10 minute walk (the sea front walkway accessed in less than 2 mins), with an abundance of restaurants, bars, shops and excellent boat trips to suit all tastes, so you can appreciate the perfect location this town house provides. Beaches are within 5 mins walk. Coral Bay is a famous blue flagged beach and offers a large range of water sports, changing and shower facilities and snack bars and is easily accessed.
The nearest airport is Paphos which is a 20 minute drive. Larnaca is 1 hour 15 mins. Car hire is not essential to enjoy your holiday with everything on your doorstep but should you wish to explore further then there is a range of providers (international and local) in close proximity.
All amenities are within walking distance. The bus stop is 2 minutes down the road and runs every 10 minutes in the Summer / 20 minutes in Winter should you wish to go to Coral Bay, Water Park or Bird Park. A taxi from the airport is approx 35 euros which we can arrange for you.
The house was chosen for its position only a genuine 5 minute walk to the bars, restaurants, beaches, nightlife and is renowned for being the best location in Paphos. Please let me know if you have any special requirements which we will do our best to arrange.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Nov - Dec 2016
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
(Air-conditioning included). Special rates for winter periods. Discounted rates for periods of more than 2 weeks. Please contact the owner.
We take a 25% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking, and the balance is paid 8 weeks before your departure date. Bookings made within 8 weeks of departure will require payment in full.
We can provide a cot and high chair, if required, at a small additional cost. Please enquire at the time of booking.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Location, Location, Location!!!! Whilst being a self contained oasis, Limnaria is a short stroll to shops, restaurants and the sea. You are literally three minutes stroll from the sea with a new sea front walkway (accessed at the side of Alexander the Great Hotel) down to the harbour. There's a wide range of restaurants (including Paphos's best Indian which also does takeaways!) within a few minutes or take an easy walk to the harbour for an even greater variety of food and shops. We have a private drive should you hire a car but you can hop on a bus at the bottom of the road to the water park and further afield. We are sure you will enjoy your holiday here at Limnaria as much as we do!”
- Air Conditioning
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- near the sea
- water parks
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Quality fully tiled bathroom with bath with shower over, shower screen w/c and washbasin. Convenient downstairs w/c, washbasin and shower.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom. Large room with double bed and large balcony with stunning views of the pools and grounds. Bedroom 2. Large twin bedded room. Both have air-con, extensive fitted wardrobes, bedside cabinets, drawers dressing units and hair dryers.
- Balcony ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The house is perfect for families, with one large overflow pool, another large walk in pool, Jacuzzis and kids pool and enclosed patio. A selction of DVD's and games can be found to occupy the kids when they've had enough of the sun. It is restful for adults with the mature gardens and perfect for all ages with its central location. It has full air conditioning/heating in the bedrooms for those Winter months. Outside: The large patio doors lead from the lounge to the outside dining patio complete with table and chairs and sun loungers, being partly covered by the upstairs balcony offering shade from the hot summer sun whilst you dine and enjoy a drink. The large communal overflow swimming pools are fantastic for all ages and is surrounded by comfortable sun loungers, one is walk in for ease of access and there are pool showers and toilets. The mature gardens provide lawned areas, patios, sun loungers, shade from the umbrellas and trees and extensive planting. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels (bath/shower) and linen included. Full maid service on changeover. Basic welcome pack included (toilet roll, washing up liquid, tea and coffee sachets, soap). Beach / pool towels are not provided.