Albufeira Old Town, Central Algarve, Portugal - 5 Minutes Walk to the Beach, stunning sunsets.
Penthouse luxury property on the top floor (3rd) with panoramic views of the sea and marina. It is a 5 minute walk from a magnificent sandy beach and from the main square which includes many bars, restaurants and shops. There is a lift and garage in the property. Shared heated swimming pool for all year use. Modern features include a fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher and microwave, playstation and television. Table and chairs on the balcony.
About the Owner
About Jamie Boswell
We purchased our apartment some 5 years ago now and it has been a great holiday-home. Due to it's location to the Old Town and stunning panoramic sea / beach views. We have many returning guests who like us appreciate a "home from home" approach and excellent management by our agent, Portugal Haven.
Jamie Boswell purchased this apartment in 2008
Why Jamie Boswell chose Algarve
Perfect view, 3rd floor Penthouse, spacious accommodation and no need to hire a car were the main reasons in purchasing.
What makes this apartment unique
Lovely to read a book and just gaze to the sea and beautiful sunsets at the end of a lovely day!
From the Owner
“Perfect view, 3rd floor Penthouse, spacious accommodation and no need to hire a car were the main reasons in purchasing.”
Activity and Interests
The beach is a 5 minute walk from the apartment and can be reached either by foot or by taking the cliff-side lift. The lift is located 5 minutes from the apartment and takes you directly on to the white, sandy beach. The new marina is a 10 minute walk in the other direction. The main square in Albufeira old town is a 15 minute walk and includes bars, restaurants and shops.
Albufeira is approximately 40km from Faro airport which will take approximately 30 minutes by car. Airport transfers can be arranged.
The apartment is situated in Albufeira Old Town, 10 minutes walk from the beautiful main square which includes and bars, restaurants and shops. The Marina is also very nearby.
There are loads of facilities nearby to suit all types of holiday -theme parks for families, romantic walks and restaurants for couples.
- Booking Notes:
25% deposit is required at time of booking then balance is due 8 weeks before arrival. £200 refundable deposit is required.
Changeover days are flexible. You will be met at the apartment and given the keys. The apartment is cleaned and all linen changed once a week.
Notes on prices:
Contact is for discontent rates for stays greater than 2-weeks.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Secure parking. Lovely to read a book and just gaze to the sea and beautiful sunsets at the end of a lovely day!”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Fully tiled en-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower and WC Main bathroom with bath and shower, WC and bidet.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a large double bed and en-suite. Bedroom 2 has twin beds and fully fitted wardrobes which cover one wall. A comfortable blow-up double bed is available. Both bedrooms have air-conditioning.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment would suit a family or two couples. It has quality furniture and fittings throughout and creates a complete "home from home" experience. Outside: There is a table and chair set on the balcony of the apartment. A shared swimming pool (heating can be provided) is located on the ground floor. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. Property cleaned and linen changed once a week. Management agents are on-site to meet you and help with any queries. Other: Balcony with view of sea and marina. Balcony has table and chair set.