Villa in Burriana Beach, Nerja, Costa del Sol - Overlooking Burriana Beach With A Shared Pool, Ideal For Families, Babysitting Service Available
The villa is spacious, light and airy, with traditional marble flooring. The complex is situated in the most sought after location, due to its excellent views, that overlook burriana beach. The swimming pool is 10 metres from the front door set in mature gardens, loungers by the pool. It benefits from the sun all day and into the late evening, for those who barbecue there is a bbq on the terrace. There is a wind-down sun blind to protect you from the midday sun. The paseo just in front of the villa, hosts a variety of first class restaurants and bars, where the fish is caught daily. And of course ayo's world famours paella! Look on youtube! There are a number of ice cream palours, pizza restaurants -something for everyone whatever your taste in food! In addition the beach offers several water sports activities, banana ride, paragliding, padi diving school, a safe beach patrolled by lifeguards daily, .
Top Traveller Review
Lovely family holiday home in a great location
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we do try to ensure that everything is to your satisfaction and you have an enjoyable holiday in Nerja.
Kind regards Malcolm
About the Owner
(3 traveller reviews)
Lovely family holiday home in a great location
We have just returned from a lovely family holiday in this home. The owner Malcolm was a pleasure to deal with - he even arranged the taxi to and from airport. The house is spotlessly clean and right beside the beach. the pool is as advertised 10 m from the front door and has lovely mature garden surrounding it. would highly recommend this holiday rental. :-)
Best Holiday Ever
JUST ARRIVED BACK HOME FROM THIS EXCELLENT VILLA . I CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT . SPACIOUS AND EXTREMELY CLEAN GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY. OWNER ARRANGED TAXI FROM AND TO AIRPORT NOTHING TO MUCH TROUBLE. IT WAS HOME FROM HOME . PLENTY OF GOOD RESTAURANTS AND SHOPS ON YOUR DOORSTEP. ONLY DOWN SIDE A WEEK WAS NOT LONG ENOUGH.
Perfect holiday villa, we'll go again!
First visit to nerja for us and it was perfect. The location, quality of the accommodation and the experience of dealing with the owner were all superb. You're so close to the beach you can hear the waves from the balcony and there are excellent restaurants at the beach or up town, both within walking distance.
The villa is very spacious and perfect if you are travelling with other couples or as a family. It was clean and tidy on arrival and the cleaners were quick with our weekly linen change. The kitchen was well equipped, the bedrooms were perfect for all and very cool in the hot nights (brilliant air-con system with a more than reasonable tariff) and the balcony was ideal with a large sun blind. We spent a lot of our time on the balcony as the views are stunning. There is plenty of room for meals and gatherings and the BBQ is very convenient.
The pool area is private, very relaxing and lovely for a cool down. Although it is deep, there is a gate for the safety of children.
The owner was so helpful and really made our holiday experience an enjoyable one. Nothing was too much to ask and his knowledge of local bars, restaurants and places to visit were invaluable. We would definitely recommend this accommodation to any potential visitors, as long as you don't pinch our desired dates!
Activity and Interests
The villa is 200m from the beach.
on the beach there are a number of beach activities volleyball, diving, snorkeling, banana ride padi diving school,
there are 9 beaches in nerja, Burriana being the largest, which hosts the world famous largest paella cooked by Ayo and is featured on every holiday programme about the Costa del sol. Take a look on YouTube! You will find all sorts of advertising taken place on the balcon de Europa, its the most filmed location for catwalk shoots.
Malaga Airport is 53km from Nerja, there is no requirement for car for the villa, the restaurants, lovely tapas bars, shops, supermarkets, are just a 20 minutes walk to the edge of town.
The Nerja Caves are approx 4km away.
The mountain village of Frigliana, voted the best mountain village in Spain for a number of years, is 2km away.
The Balcon de Europa with live music is approx 400m away.
There are many trips running to the Alhambra Palace in Granada approx 1 hour away.
There are reputed to be over 400 restaurants and bars in Nerja all in a matter of half a hours walk into town.
There are number of banks, and money exchange shops offering no commission.
A large Tuesday market selling everything.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
At the time of booking a deposit of 25% of the invoice price must be returned with the booking form. The remainder of the balance 4 weeks before departure. The prices stated are for 8 Persons there is a lower tariff for 6 Persons or less.
Please check the availability calender !! and price tariff, for the size of your party.
Changeover day is on a Saturday to Saturday Basis.
Please inquire as this can be flexible.
Time of arrival & departure are on the booking form, again this can be flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property in UK Pounds. Please inquire for long winter lets. Discounts available.
Please find the price Tariff is for 8 Persons !! there is a lower tariff for 6 or 4 persons
Please find on the website there are rental prices and an availability calendar, saving you time.
Regards Malcolm Peter Williams.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- duty free shops
- recreation centre
- water parks
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Wet room
- 2 bathrooms with downstairs wc and basin upstairs bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and basin. shower room, toilet and hand basin on the lower level with wet-room & power shower. ground level toilet & basin
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 double bedroom overlooking beach. 1 rear twin bedroom overlooking front forcourt 2 further twin bedrooms on lower floor sleeps 8 persons. all bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. upstairs bedrooms air - con, lower bedrooms, ceiling fans 3 settings.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Suitable for children of all ages. the pool is in a lovely garden overlooking the beach, which is just a matter or 200 metres away. Outside: Please always shower before using the pool! The swimming pool is provided only for the residents of Alamar II, and is situated in mature gardens again overlooking the beach. On the patio there are table and chairs, sun loungers in garden BBQ, overlooking the beach, with a "wind-down" sun blind that covers all the patio, for the "midday sun" Utility Room: Washing Machine and clothes airer, ironing board and steam iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen provided bedsheets, towels and tea towels with the exception of beach towels. Bedding and towels supplied weekly. Full Baby Sitting Service Available with Trust Worthy Personal. Other: Second lounge downstairs this being a perfect reading room, and nice and cool in the summer months, with balastrades, fancy plaster work to walls & ceilings & reading lamps. With a hi-tec "Sol-Aventi" for humidity for cooling in summer heating in winter