Villa near Valbonne, Mougins, Grasse and Cannes
Beautiful villa with stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Set within 4.5 acres of private grounds. Not overlooked by any other property. The 320 sqm house is ideal for the whole family to enjoy, with a large swimming pool and summer pool house area with full kitchen and barbecue. The gardens offer a children's play area with swings, slide, boules court, badminton and volleyball. Local supermarkets, boulangeries and restaurants within short drive. We also arrange for services that help you relax on holiday, such as chefs and babysitters. Villa is built into the hillside and the 5 bedrooms are spread over three floors.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Thank you for letting us share your wonderful family home. We have just spent 2 fabulous weeks enjoying the beautiful area and the fantastically equipped house and it has been very hard to come home (especially as it has rained non-stop today!). I'm sure we'll be back as there is still so much we didn't get to see." Fiona, UK. August 2014.
"First of all wanted to say that we are having a really lovely holiday. It is such a beautiful villa - it has been perfect for us. The gifts for the children was so thoughtful on our arrival. Thanks again for all the smooth organisation of our holiday. Amanda, UK. June 2014
"Just wanted to say how much we enjoyed our stay at your villa. I knew it was a lovely place from the photos on the website but it was even more lovely in reality, so much so, we begrudged leaving the villa to go anywhere else during our stay!!! Your team down there were great. I can totally see why people come back to the place year on year. In fact, we've already said we want to make it an annual trip so you may well hear from us again!" Kate, UK. June 2011.
Activity and Interests
20 - 30 minute drive to the beaches of Cannes, Antibes, Theoule. 1.5 hours to San Remo, Italy.
25 kilometres to Nice Airport.
Under 10 minutes drive to the pretty village of Valbonne, 10 minutes to Chateauneuf de Grasse, 15 minutes to Grasse and the perfume factories, 10 minutes to Mougins and 25 minutes drive to Cannes.
5 minutes drive to the nearest supermarket, 10 minutes to a useful shopping area in Opio with Pharmacy, Post Office, butchers, boulangerie. Superb local restaurants and also plenty to choose from in Valbonne.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
11 Sep 2016 - 5 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,000|
Refundable security deposit is £1000 pounds, to cover damages or breakages.
30% reservation deposit required at time of booking, with the balance plus security deposit payable 8 weeks before arrival date.
There is a final cleaning and laundry fee of £250 pounds, which will be deducted from your security deposit. The deposit will be returned within 3 weeks from departure.
Normally Saturdays but can be flexible depending on other bookings already taken. Check in 4:00 pm and check out 10:00 am.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- pets considered
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 320 m²
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Extra bathroom on middle floor.
- 5 bathrooms En-suite to bedroom 1-bath/shower over, wc, bidet En-suite to bedroom 2-shower and wc En-suite to bedroom 3-bath/shower over, wc, bidet En-suite to bedroom 4-bath/shower over, bidet, wc Extra bathroom opposite bedroom 5 on middle floor-shower and wc
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Child Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Single Bed
- Mezzanine library area - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms and Mezzanine Library above lounge) Bedrooms are spread over three floors of villa: Bedroom 1 - king size bed can be separated into 2 single beds. Bedroom 2 - king size bed can be separated into 2 single beds, plus room has 1 small single with trundle. Bedroom 3 - queen size bed. Bedroom 4 - king size bed (Master bedroom). Bedroom 5 - single size bed Mezzanine Library - sofa bed, double size.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has air-conditioning in all the bedrooms except the single bedroom on the 1st floor where there is a fan. For the winter months there is gas central heating and also the air-con units are reversible. This villa works very well for either couples or families as there is plenty of room and spacious grounds for everyone. Outside: Grounds (18,200 sqm) include gardens, pool, children's play area with swings and slide, soccer net, badminton court, volley ball, boules court and gazebos. The 12m x 6m swimming pool is built into the hillside. It can be heated on request. The cost is £150 pounds per week. Pool side facilities include summer kitchen with BBQ, hot plate, microwave, dishwasher and plenty of crockery and cutlery. Shower and wc. TV with satellite. Shaded dining table and chairs for 10, 10 sunloungers, large terraced area with settee, 2 armchairs and coffee table. Utility Room: Adjoining to kitchen. Includes 2 fridge freezers, sink, washing machine and tumble dryer. Other: The mezzanine library area, with an interesting selection of books for your holiday reading, is a relaxing private area for some quiet time. There is a sofa bed in this library area for overflow sleeping arrangements.