Townhouse in La Torre Golf Resort, Costa Calida, Spain - 150 Metres To Supermarket, 200 Metres To Nearest Communal Pool and 400 Metres To The Town Centre
This is probably one of the finest examples of a townhouse on the resort. Beautifully furnished as a second home from home that will provide the perfect Polaris World experience. Your holiday requirements have been considered in this property. The owner is now willing to share the superb experience with discerning renters. La Torre is part of Polaris World, which boasts the Nicklaus Golf Trail. This is a circuit which will boast 9 courses within a radius of 25km and the best golf experience in Europe. With 3 courses that are already up and open, 3 with that are currently with work in progress and 2 in the planning stages. Unique in the world and exclusive to Polaris World. The region has over 100 courses.
Top Traveller Review
It is exactly as the photos show a home from home
About the Owner
I live in England with my wife, 2 children 13 and 2. My wife and I both work, but spend most of our holidays in Spain, where we have made many friends and have really fallen in love with this region of the country I bought the house in 2006. We love Murcia because of the fantastic facilities in the area.
2 holidaymaker reviews
It is exactly as the photos show a home from home
the property was excellant in a good location close to town centre and supermarket. There was good communication between myself and the owner from booking back in October till arrival in July. We had freinds in an apartment down the road who will be looking at booking this town house next year if available, my family and I have been coming to la torre for the last 5 years and love it here we will be back for many more years to come.
Poor communication by owner and agent
The location was excellent and the accommodation was as described but the lack of hot water for four days despite advising the owner and his agent did spoil what could have been a good holiday. Because of the lack of customer service we will not be returning to this property.
Activity and Interests
The resort is located 10 miles from the coast and is 10 mins drive on the motorway. There are well over a hundred beaches along the Costa Calida – from tiny, deserted coves only accessible by boat, to vast stretches of beach with every facility imaginable. As a taster, the area’s ten Blue Flag beaches are listed here, but it is well worth exploring other beaches in the area. I would recommend Mil Palmeras Santiago de la Ribera and Los Alcazares, both 10 mins away and have everything you need.
Murcia (San Javier) 15kms from property. Car hire is very strongly recommended if you plan to venture beyond the resort itself. Public transport is limited and taxi's can be a little expensive.
The coast 15km.
This resort is a golfers paradise but also offers fantastic facilities for a family holiday, including luxury swimming pools, children's pools, Jacuzzis, tennis courts, children's play areas and a newly opened club house with bars, live music, restaurants and internet facilities. The shopping mall includes a large supermarket and health and beauty centre.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Cleaning & Linen||£45|
A deposit of £100 per week to secure your booking is required, with the full payment six weeks before your arrival date. If your booking is less than six weeks before your arrival date then full payment will be required at the time of booking. You will be billed in the event of any breakages or damage during your stay, photographic evidence may be used to.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“There are some beautiful beaches and the various seaside towns boasts a great range of bars and restaurants. There really is something for everyone here. The area is easily accessible with San Javier airport less 15 minutes drive away.The property overlooks the fantastic golf course. We provide umbrellas and beach stuff for kids so you can travel light and make the most of the great coastline.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Downstairs marble tiled bathroom, with bath/shower, bidet and wc. En-suite large marble tiled bathroom walk-in shower, bidet, wc. Stylish basin in mahogany unit.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) plus babies cot Notes on bedrooms: Ground floor bedroom double or twin. 1st floor double or twin with en-suite bathroom and terrace, overlooking golf course.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Remote control air-conditioning units are also provided in the living room. Central heating and instant hot water are installed. This property is a home from home and has been equipped to a high standard. We have thought of everything you need, from a hair dryer to save on packing one in your bag, an ipod docking station to a PlayStation with 20 popular games, and DVDs. Free high speed internet with WIFI router access, cable TV has 200+ channels and has all of the free view British and EU channels. Also have a full set of quality golf clubs that can be used if requested. The open access to the side and back of the house have locked gates to prevent young children wandering to the road, essential if you want to sit out on the terrace and you have young children. Outside: 2 outdoor terraces; Enclosed GF dining terrace with quality 5 seater table and chairs over looking golf course. This area is perfect for alfresco dining and drinking in the shade. There is also a charcoal barbecue and tools provided (a must in Spain). 1st floor sun terrace with fantastic views of golf course and distant mountains, equipped with two delightful steel and mesh sun loungers with headrests and parasol. The terrace is very secluded despite having a neighbouring property, and is basked in sun all day for all of you sun worshippers. Utility Room: Washing machine, drying rack, hose pipe. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Egyptian cotton white bedlinen, thick and heavy bath sheets, towels, hand towels provided. Beds have throws to enhance the visual appeal of this property. A full cleaning and laundry service is provided at 60 euros per stay (not optional). Other: Large storage cupboard.