Chalet in Tignes Les Brevieres, Espace Killy, Savoie - Located in Pretty Village at foot of Espace Killy Ski Area
Chalet Le Pavot offers its guests a wonderful opportunity to take their winter or summer break in a pretty and traditional alpine village situated in a beautiful tree lined valley yet still have immediate access to one of the world's best and famous ski areas – Espace Killy. Very rare in the Espace Killy ski area it represents a chance to rent an independent standalone self catered or catered Chalet that can accommodate two or possibly three families. Chalet Le Pavot is a traditional but modern alpine chalet nestled in the south facing hills above the pretty and tranquil village of Tignes Les Brevières. The views from the Chalet across the village over the river to the ski slopes beyond are stunning in both winter and summer alike. Conveniently located just 4 minutes walk from the shops and restaurants living is easy at Chalet Le Pavot whether you intend to eat in or spend a pleasant evening in one of Les Brevières’ excellent restaurants. Please click on owners website for more info.
About the Owner
About The Owner
My wife and I are independent owners and Chalet Le Pavot is the only property we own apart from our house near Emsworth Hampshire in England. During the winter we like to ski and in the summer it's horse riding and sailing.
I'm now retired so I spend quite a bit of time at my Chalet but also rent it during peak holiday periods.
My wife and I spent a great deal of time and effort preparing our chalet for our first season which was 2008/9. We are delighted with the decor and furnishings and seek to maintain them to a high standard.
The Owner purchased this chalet in 2008
Why The Owner chose Tignes
I had been taking Ski holidays in Tignes for about six years and found that the quality of the skiing and sheer size of the Espace Killy beats all other resorts I've been to. Summer in Tignes is also great with summer skiing as well as all of the other activities available. I purchased my Chalet in April 2008 after deciding that when I have more time I will probably live there several months of the year. I chose Les Brévières because it is probably the prettiest village that has direct access to Espace Killy ski area.
What makes this chalet unique
The thing I like most about my chalet is that it is independent with its own driveway and parking up a quiet lane yet it's still close to the local shops and ski lifts, you can get to them easily by foot. The views from the property are absolutely stunning. I really enjoy using the games room and relaxing in the Sauna.
From the Owner
“I had been taking Ski holidays in Tignes for about six years and found that the quality of the skiing and sheer size of the Espace Killy beats all other resorts I've been to. Summer in Tignes is also great with summer skiing as well as all of the other activities available. I purchased my Chalet in April 2008 after deciding that when I have more time I will probably live there several months of the year. I chose Les Brévières because it is probably the prettiest village that has direct access to Espace Killy ski area.”
Activity and Interests
Tignes can be reached easily from three airport: Geneva and Lyon are both 2.5 hours by road and Chambery 1.25 hours by road.
There are excellent rails links from Lyon to Bourg St Maurice where you can take a Taxi (20 minutes) or coach to Les Brevieres.
The famous "Snow Train" operates between London and Bourg St Maurice.
From the channel tunnel or ferry ports you head south on the A26 to Lyon and head west along the A46, A43 and A430 then through Albertville, Moutiers and Bourg St Maurice.
200m to Local Tabac.
300m to local shop.
300m to local bars and resturants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£400|
Please go to the owners website (see link below).
Changeover day is Sunday. The Chalet will be ready for occupation at 16:00 hours. On departure day the Chalet must be vacated at 10:00.
Notes on prices:
Please refer to the owners web site for latest availability and pricing.
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Bookings may only be made for full weeks during peak and mid season.
Short break bookings are subject to availability during low season (please email via owners web site for details).
The security deposit secures a booking. The full rental amount is due 8 weeks prior to the first day of occupation. The security deposit is refunded after occupation subject to their being no damage to the property or contents. Full terms and conditions available on owner's website prior to booking.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“The thing I like most about my chalet is that it is independent with its own driveway and parking up a quiet lane yet it's still close to the local shops and ski lifts, you can get to them easily by foot. The views from the property are absolutely stunning. I really enjoy using the games room and relaxing in the Sauna.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- non smoking only
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- 1st floor Family bathroom with Bath, shower, basin, separate wc room. Shower room on ground floor with basin and separate wc room. Two shower rooms adjacent to boot room.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 15 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Heart room - Large double bed door leading to Balcony. Pine Tree room and Snowflake room - Double bed that can be split into two singles plus 2 fold down bunks. Vanoise room - Two double bunk beds + 1 pull out bed Three folding beds in Games room.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The Chalet was newly furnished for the 2008/9 ski season. The Chalet has underfloor heating so is very snug and warm in winter. The floors remain cool in summer keeping the temprature of the chalet cool. The Chalet also has a very nice Sauna. Outside: The house has patios facing to the sount and west. Some of the Paito area is covered and shaded. Utility Room: Heated boot rack, ski racks, washing machine and hanging areas for wet ski gear. Seperate entrance to chalet for bootroom with rubber matting leading to boot room. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and Linen are provided weekly. The property is cleaned weekly on change over day. Property can be cleaned more frequently at additional cost. Other: Games room with pool, table football and child freindly darts. Sauna room with 2 shower cubicles.