Villa in Makrigialos, Lassithi, Crete, Greece - Only 5 Minute Walk to Blue Flag Beach, Shops and Restaurants
Overlooking Makrigialos Bay and within a 5-10 minute walk from all amenities, Grapevines is a stunning new complex of 20 European-styled townhouses. The property comprises 2 bedrooms (1 en-suite), bathroom and shower room, roof terrace and balconies to front and rear with stunning sea and mountain views, private gardens and secure car parking. It is fully fitted with all modern amenities and finished to a very high standard. The front balcony overlooks the 20 metre floodlit swimming pool set within immaculate landscaped gardens.
EOT Licence number: MHTE 1040K91003096101
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
The house is beautiful, spotlessly clean and stylish.The pool is pristine and also the surrounding gardens .Rosemary who runs it in Crete is great really helpful and kind.The local tavernas are really great very friendly and extremely competititive in their pricing .We are already going again in October ,cant reccommend it enough .Thankyou ! Dani and Mike Leedham
Activity and Interests
5 minute walk to beautiful blue flag beach suitable for children. Also lots of watersports available to suit the more adventurous!
Car hire is recommended. Heraklion airport is 90 mins drive.
Makrigalos is a 5 - 10 minute walk away. The nearest large town of Ierapetra is a 30 minute drive along a pleasant coastal road.
Makrigialos is a friendly fishing village with a beautiful long beach. There are also many secluded coves nearby. The beaches are never overcrowded and suitable for swimmers of all ages and abilities. The most picturesque area of the town is the harbour which is packed with restaurants and tavernas to suit all tastes. Souvenir shops selling pottery, leather goods and jewellery are all available as well as 2 excellent bakeries, a butcher's (stocking British produce) and several supermarkets are all within close proximity of each other. Water sport facilities, tennis, mini golf, a bank, pharmacy, doctor, dentist, florist and car rental are also easily accessible in the village.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
11 Oct 2016 - 28 Nov 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please call for further information, to discuss requirements and arrange booking.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week paid in UK pounds.
Discount available on 2nd week of rental. Special rates available for long term winter rentals.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- near the sea
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite with shower to bedroom 1. Bathroom for bedroom 2 with shower over bath. Separate wc on top floor.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 - 6 (2 Bedrooms) and Comfortable Sofa Bed Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - double bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 - twin beds. Both bedrooms are fully air-conditioned.
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning in all main areas. Spiral staircase has secure safety gates at all levels. Cot and high chair available on request. Ideal location for a relaxing romantic break or family holiday. Outside: Landscaped gardens, shared 20m x 10m swimming pool, sun loungers, private car parking space within a gated complex. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen and towels all available. Other: Garden and roof terrace with sun loungers. Balconies with table to front and rear of living area. When one balcony is in the sun the other is in the shade. The villa is situated at the top of the complex and has the added advantage of no traffic noise.