Villa in Hortas do Tabual, Nr. Vila do Bispo, Algarve - In A Typical Portuguese Village
This modern, spacious villa is perfect for enjoying a relaxing holiday away from the bustle of busy resorts, but is within easy reach of numerous unspoilt beaches, excellent restaurants, several golf courses, horse riding, surf schools, sports centre and health spa. The villa is furnished in a modern, contemporary style with a fully equipped kitchen and attractive lounge/dining area with log burning fire. It also has air conditioning and heating. Several patio doors open out onto terraces with open views of the countryside.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a great week, perfect weather and you have a lovely villa. You chose your location well - away from the hordes of developments further up the coast which are getting a bit oppressive. The beach at Zavial is to die for. Best wishes, Peter.
We arrrived back home late last night. Thank you for a lovely holiday. What a spot, and what a villa! Thanks again for letting us share your beautiful villa, we all had a fabulous time just wish it could have lasted longer.
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
We have just come back from a wonderful two weeks stay at the villa. Found it very spacious, modern and clean. Beautiful location and only a couple of minutes drive to Zavial beach. The pool was cleaned regularly and was used a lot with a lot of space around it to enjoy the sun. Day trips to Lisbon, Seville, Lagos, Albufuira and others but really good to come back to villa end of the day. Chris was extremely helpful before and during our stay and made everything so easy. Memorable stay for all of us
For a family of 3, this villa is huge. Lovely and quiet, in a small village away from the hordes. It really is a home form home with everything that you need for a relaxing holiday. 2 lovely beaches only a few minutes away and yes an Aldi market 5 minutes away. The villa and the pool are immaculate. We will be going again next year so book this villa and you will not be disappointed.
What a fab location, away from the hustle and bustle. There were 6 of us and we had more than enough space.
The pool was a refreshing pleasure from the mid day heat and mid afternoon barbys were a must.
Everything was clean and tidy and well maintained.
The only thing I'd say is that you need to put the hot water switch on straight away as it took a good few hours to warm up.
There is a cracking pizza place at the corner, well hidden. So take a walk and its only open on a Friday.
Planning next years trip.
Activity and Interests
The beautiful beaches of Zavial and Ingrina are ideal for both swimmers and surfers, have beach bar/restaurants, and are less than 5 mins by car.
Nearest airport is Faro approx 1 hour by car.
Car hire is recommended and we would be happy to arrange this for you.
Spa and gym, tennis, archery, lawn bowls, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, restaurant and bar at Parque da Floresta Golf and Leisure resort 5 mins. Sports centre with tennis, squash, gym, indoor pool at Burgau 10 mins. Several surf centres in the area. Horse riding 15 mins. Sagres with its 17th century fort and fishing harbour 15 mins. The historic town of Lagos with its waterfront marina 20 mins.
Local village shop 2 mins walk. Mini market and bars/restaurants with wi-fi at Raposeira 2 mins. Bank, cash-points, pharmacy, post office, health centre, petrol station, farmers market, Lidl supermarket, shops, bars and restaurants at Vila do Bispo 5 mins. Supermarket with petrol and cash-machine at Budens 5 mins. Numerous restaurants in the surrounding villages. Large variety of cafe bars, pubs, restaurants, disco, shops, etc at Lagos and Sagres.
(All times are approx and by car unless otherwise stated).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
20 May 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
15 Jul 2017 - 1 Sep 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
2 Sep 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Changeover day is negotiable. Arrival is after 15:00hrs and Departure before 10:00hrs (local time).
Notes on prices:
Prices quoted are for two persons and increase depending on the number of persons, apart from 16th July - 2nd Sept which is a set price. Weekend and midweek breaks also available.
Upon booking 25% non-refundable deposit by bank transfer or cheque, the remaining 75% required 6 weeks before arrival.
Refundable security deposit of £100 .
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- naturist beach
- bird watching
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En suite shower-room to bedroom 1 with shower, sink, wc. Bathroom adjacent to bedroom 2 with bath, shower, sink, wc, bidet. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 3 with bath, shower, sink, wc, bidet. Separate shower-room with shower, sink, wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 2 Single Bed, 2 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, queen size bed plus two fold-away beds, patio doors, fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 2, queen size bed, fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 3, twin beds, patio doors, fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 4, twin beds, fitted wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Accommodation is non smoking. For you convenience the villa has the following: Teo travel cots. Buggy. Large selection of reading books. Iron and ironing board. Hairdryer, straighteners and tongs. Selection of water floats, boards, buckets & spades etc. Outside: Private swimming pool (9 x 4m) surrounded by sunbathing terraces with outdoor furniture and a built-in barbecue for alfresco dining. Private secure parking. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen, towels and pool towels are included in the rental price, and if your stay is for two weeks they will be changed mid stay.