Villa in La Paloma, Nr. Sotogrande and Duquesa, Costa del Sol - Unbelievable Sea Views, Private Pool, 2 Mins to Beach, 5 Mins to 2 Marinas
Mar Vista is located on a cliff with fantastic sea views of the Mediterranean and the Costa del Sol. A beautiful deck on the edge of the pool and property make you feel like you are on a ship at sea. The development of La Paloma is an exclusive estate and has 24 hour security. The 4 bedroom villa benefits from its own 8x4m private pool with a shallow end for the children. The villa is elegantly furnished, air conditioning/heat throughout, wireless Internet (broadband) access and satellite TV. 800m to the beach and a 5 minute drive to the marinas of Sotogrande and Duquesa which have a wide variety of restaurants, bars and shops. La Paloma is located 50 minutes from Malaga, 30 min from Marbella, 1 hour from Jerez. 2 hours from Seville and 2 hrs. from Granada (excellent skiing in the winter at the Sierra Nevada). For the golfers you are spoiled with Valderrama, Sotogrande, San Roque (2 courses), La Reserva and Almenera within a 10 minute drive.
Top Traveller Review
Wonderful Vacation Home
About the Owner
4.5 based on 2 holidaymaker reviews
Exceeded out expectations
We had concerns about booking privately, but these were satisfied following phone conversations with the very helpful owner (recommend it). We arrived very late at night due to a delayed flight, however the local English agent for the property was on hand, and very helpful and accommodating throughout the stay.
The villa felt very secure and safe to leave, being gated and alarmed. That being linked to a security post for the whole estate, manned throughout the night.
The villa was in excellent condition, and unlike other rented villas we have experienced that are only for that purpose, was obviously also a second home for the owner. Consequently all the furnishings etc were in excellent and very comfortable condition.
We didn't much like the main drag in Manilva area as it was a bit like Margate, maybe that's just us, but found a lot of on-the-beach tavernas away from the main drag that were fun, relaxing, rustic, and offered varying menus, including bbq on what was fresh on the day.
Excellent value for money, highly recommend it.
Wonderful Vacation Home
We had a great vacation at this Villa. Spectacular views, short drive to beaches and markets. Clean, pretty, summery home. We had our two year old with us and appreciated the (optional) child-proofing around the pool and the fun toys we found at the house. Owner was very helpful with information about the area etc...I highly recommend!
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
800m to the beach or 2 minute drive. Other beaches within 10 minutes drive such as Sotogrande beach with the port, restaurants and activities including sailing, wind surfing, jet skiing, boating, fishing, whale/dolphin watching. The famous beach of Tarifa is approx. 30 minutes drive and is very popular for wind surfing and kite boarding.
Mar Vista is 20 mins drive from Gibraltar airport, 50 mins drive from Malaga airport, 60 min drive from Jerez airport and 2 hour drive from Seville airport.
2km to the Ports of Sotogrande and Duquesa. 20 minutes drive to Gibraltar. 30 minute drive to Puerto Banus and Marbella and 50 minute drive to Malaga airport.
This area of Andalucia is at the southernmost tip of the Iberian peninsula, where Europe meets Aftica. Gibraltar is only 20 minutes drive away and steeped in British history. Algerciras port is only 30 minutes away and provides numerous ferries and guided tours of North Africa. Visiting the Old town of Marbella and Puerta Banus are ‘must do's’ as is wine/sherry tasting and taking in some Flamenco evenings in Jerez.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
29 Oct 2016 - 30 Dec 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To make a booking a non-refundable fee of 25% of the rental rate is required with the balance payable 8 weeks prior to arrival. A security deposit of 25% of the rental rate will be held for the period of the stay and returned within 14 days of checkout once the villa is checked for any damages. At the end of stay a fee of euro €80 will have to be paid to contribute to cleaning costs.
Saturday preferred but can be flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week.
Discounts for booking of more than 1 week.
For booking and further information please contact Brendan on below details.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom in bedroom 1 with shower and wc. En-suite bathroom in bedroom 2 with bath/shower over and wc. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a bathroom with shower and wc. Downstairs wc off the lounge.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with two single beds that can fasten together to be a super king. Bedroom 3 with double bed. Bedroom 4 has two single beds.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Luxurious accommodation. The villa has air-conditioning and heating throughout. Bathroom in the master bedroom has under-floor heating. The villa is suitable for families with children. The garden is fully fenced and gates are lockable. Available to use are multiple DVD's, CD's and board games. Swimming Pool Safety for babies/toddlers: Removable Pool Safety Fence with automatic closing gate latch can be installed before your rental period if desired. Outside: Secure parking with entrance gate. Large BBQ area with a charcoal and gas BBQ. The garden includes a very large lighted balcony with beautiful views 8x4m private pool with shallow area for children. Outdoor furniture throughout with sun loungers. Utility Room: Washing machine, dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels including pool towels and linens provided. Towels and linen will be changed weekly. Maid service is available at extra cost.