Villa in Santa Maria, Sal Island, Cape Verde. - Peaceful Location, Direct Access And View Of Beach And Sea
On the beach of Santa Maria, 50m to the sea! Comprehensively furnished, villa which can sleep 6. 3 double rooms. Air-conditioning at an extra cost of 10 Euros per day available from 7pm to 7 am - 24 hours can be arranged at an extra cost. Balcony, viewing the beach and the island of Boa Vista. Beach garden. Superb sailing area in front of the villa, with flat water and great waves on the point. You can sail down toward Pronta Preta to the other point for more waves. The most tranquil location with stunning views on the island. Truly unique. This is a beautiful home with attractive and quality decor so we invite like minded people to rent who we can speak with to discuss the rental. We will be available by phone during the vacation to advise and enhance your experience. We have a manager local plus a maid and helper available during your stay (clients recommend this service highly).
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I enjoy the out door life and am a keen water sports fan, kite surfing, wind surfing to name a few.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Many thanks again to all..... it was a very nice holiday.
The villa was great, the people friendly and the island beautiful.
we will come back ....." Kristina Rozbicki
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
We had a family holiday with our 30 somethings plus partners and I by sheer luck selected probably the best villa on the island. Absolutely fantastic waking up to the sounds and site of the sea without moving from our bed. Everything you could need for a holiday other than a pool - and who needs a pool when the sea is just 20 seconds away. just down the road is a fantastic restaurant/bar on the beach and a sports hire shop for everything you could need. The agency is just around the corner and incredibly helpful. Thoroughly recommended.
From the Owner
“Having spent holidays in Cape Verde, it became a haven for enjoying "away from it all". I loved it so much I decided to invest and purchase Santa Maria Villa which is now a family holiday home used frequently by friends and guests alike.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
We have a superb sailing area in front of the villa, with flat water and great waves on the point. You can sail down toward Pronta Preta to the other point for more waves. The Angulo and Planet windsurf centres are within 2 mins walk along the beach. Surfing/body boarding and fishing are in front of the Villa. Loads to do from quad trips, fishing, dolphin catamaran trips etc, but the windsurfing, surfing and kite surfing is world class.
You are on the beach and within walking distance to endless other beaches. Sometime waves (more wind and waves Nov - April).
Flights by Thomsons & Thomas Cooke from Gatwick, Manchester & Birmingham and now Glasgow.
Also via TUI from Germany, Italy & France. Also TAP via Lisbon.
Sal airport is 15 mins from the villa. Car hire is available but generally quads or local open taxi trucks can be hailed for a couple of euros. The island is small only 30 miles long.
The nearest supermarket is 2 mins walk, the town is 5 mins walk. Only 10 mins walk from Village centre, with supermarkets, markets, bars and shops.
Credit cards rarely accepted but - cash points are plentiful. The local currency (escudo) is best bought obtain at the ATM, euros are accepted everywhere. Escudo's are a closed currency. If you provide euros you will likely get change in escudo's.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Discuss by phone - This is a beautiful home, we are happy to discuss and share our knowledge with people renting, and ask it be treated as you would your own home. Our Calendar is regularly updated. Thanks.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in euros.
Discount for long summer lets available. Dates generally flexible.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Two en-suite with shower/bath, WC, sink and one additional bathroom.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Three good double beds, one with sofa, and a Travel Cot. Master bedroom with large, luxury en-suite, overlooking the sea/beach with wood panelling and beautiful decor.
- Notes on accommodation: Villa situated on the beach of Santa Maria, close to two windsurf centres and 50m to the sea! Sit virtually on the beach and have breakfast or dine under the stars, with nothing but the sea and sand for a view! Sleeps 6. Beautifully appointed wood decking. Master bedroom has a fantastic large en-suite, bath (although most tend not to use it) shower, bidet, sink and wc. Also a balcony, viewing the beach and the island of Boa Vista. Outside: Lovely wood patio table and chairs, seats 10. Barbecue plus outside shower, and green garden planting. Stunning views, sun loungers available on request. Utility Room: Washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid available 15 Euro/day (price dependant on group), excluding washing etc, but less if less hours required. Washing can be added. Air-conditioning in all bedrooms, extra cost. Other: Main Bedroom - stunning views of the ocean. Barbecue and outside shower on patio.