Villa in Mosa Trajectum Golf Resort, Murcia, Costa Calida, Spain - Views of Golf Course, Mountains and Mar Menor in Far Distance
This exclusive villa is positioned between the vibrant city of Murcia and the beaches of the Costa Calida. It is perfect for either a family holiday or a group of golfers. A true luxury home, both spacious and light. In the villa, there are 4 double bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The open-plan living area is furnished with leather sofas, TV, DVD, games console and an iPod docking station. The kitchen is equipped to the highest standard. Set in a large private gated garden with a separate gated garden with shared swimming pool making this safe for families with small children. There is seating, sunbathing and BBQ areas and a spacious double garage with remote control entry. The Costa Calida is becoming a haven for golfers with many courses available offering very good rates for discounted golf. The famous La Manga Club is a 40 min. drive from the villa. Murcia and the Costa Calida are easily reached from the UK via flights to Alicante or Murcia.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Very accurate description of the villa, although the photographs do not do it justice - quite breathtaking on entry. Easy to find from Murcia airport. The villa was clean and tidy with fabulous gardens and pool. We loved the high quality beds - they were so comfortable. All our needs were catered for and more than. H&P Bristol, August 2010.
We had a very relaxing holiday thank you. The villa was the best we have stayed in, and believe me I am really fussy! Everything we could possibly need was provided. All the maps and instructions were very clear and we had no problem finding it. RG Yorkshire Aug 2012
Activity and Interests
We are close to the Costa Calida with access to over 250km of beaches. Two seas meet here on the coast, the Mar Menor and the Mar Major, the small and the big sea, each with its own special flora, fauna and a variety of fish which delights even the most discerning of gourmets. The water is sparkling clear, with luxuriously long and sandy beaches and enchanting little bays that offer a wide variety of water sports. With such a selection of beaches to choose from, all you can do is relax.
The nearest airport is Murcia/St Javier, approx 15 mins drive. The International airport of Alicante is approx 1 hour drive. The use of car hire is recommended. The owners use carjet.co.uk for car hire and consider they offer some of the best deals.
The historical city of Murcia is 10 mins away. The well known, El Cortes Inglis department store can be found here as well as many designer shops. St Javier is just 15 mins with supermarkets, banks, bars and shops, Cartagena is just a 40 min drive away.
The resort. At the heart of the resort is a historic parador sympathetically converted into a hotel and restaurant, with a bar area for socializing over a drinks with friends at the end of the day. The commercial centre (due to open soon) will provide a range of shops and bars. For non-golfers, the resort offers 2 hard tennis courts, a paddle tennis court as well as outdoor table tennis, basketball area and a children’s play area. Being surrounded by a UNESCO protected nature reserve, there are many opportunities for walkers.
Local activities: cycling, diving, fishing, golf, horse riding, mountain biking, sailing, surfing, swimming, tennis, walking, water skiing, wind-surfing are all available in the area. If you enjoy skiing, the impressive snow-covered slopes of the Sierra Nevada, the most southerly ski resort in Europe, are just a short journey away. Generally quiet and inexpensive, this is a great place for go for beginners.
Huge plains, dramatic mountain ranges and national parks with lush forests are what define the interior landscape giving visitors the chance to relax and enjoy nature or participate in the many activities on offer. There are a number of cities that epitomise the history on the Costa Calida. In Murcia you will find the 600 year old Santa Maria Cathedral, the highest in Spain. Lorca has a stunning castle, and Caraveca de la Cruz is one of the five holy cities in the world and home to the Vera Cruz cross. Many pilgrims travel from across the world to visit this spot.
The waters of the Mar Menor are ideal for the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism, and many more. Centres of Thalassotherapy in the region offer technically advanced treatments using this water as well as muds, seaweeds etc. They are well worth a visit. Details are left in the villa.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
A 25% non-refundable deposit must accompany bookings (within 7 days of booking) to secure the reservation. The balance must be paid 6 weeks prior to commencement of the holiday along with a security deposit of £300. The security deposit will be returned to the client 14 days after completion of the holiday as long as no damage or loss has occurred during the clients stay. Last minute offers may be available. Long term lets available.
Changeover days are reasonably flexible to take advantage of cheaper mid week flights. We will try to allow you to stay at the villa until you need to leave for the airport. If this is not possible due to another arrival, we ask you to vacate by 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Please contact for any discounts which may be available on any free weeks in current year.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- city centre
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Master en-suite with Jacuzzi bath/shower over. 2 other bathrooms with bath/showers over. 1 shower room. All with wc and single or double wash hand basins. Heated towel rails and underfloor heating in each bathroom.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed, dressing area, en-suite and terrace. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, en-suite shower room and terrace. Bedroom 3 with twin beds and en-suite. Bedroom 4 with twin beds and adjoining bathroom. Hairdryers.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is air conditioning throughout the villas and under-floor heating for the winter months. Fireplaces are situated in the living area and the master bedroom suite. All downstairs windows have electric security shutters; upstairs windows have roller security shutters. This villa is especially suitable for families with small children as the garden is gated and safe. The pool garden is also gated and therefore protects small children from the dangers of water. We can accommodate groups up to 16, by booking this villa along with its sister villa, property no. S8953. The villas are identical and adjoining and make a lovely base for larger parties. Pets not allowed, no smoking in the villa. Outside: Terraces, private gated garden, balconies, barbecue, double garage with remote control entry, garden table and 8 garden chairs, 6 sun loungers. Heated pool shared with 6 other villas directly adjoining the private garden, cleaned and maintained on weekly basis. This is a very private central area to the villas, and hence, the pool water always seems to stay warm. Exceptional views of the golf course, mountains, as well as the Mar Menor and La Manga strip in the distance from the garden and one bedroom terrace. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided, excluding beach towels. An interim clean could be undertaken on a fortnight stay, otherwise professional cleaning is on changeover (included in price). Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner available in villa. Other: Generous wardrobe and storage space in all bedrooms and hall. Cots/high chairs available on request.