Villa in Tuscan Ridge, Davenport, Florida - Privatel and Not Overlooked
Tuscan Ridge is a prestigious development surrounded by citrus and pine forests. Our spacious private villa is 15 minutes from Disney World and close to golf courses designed by top professional golfers including Greg Norman. The villa enjoys views of open conservation land and extensive woodland. 8 mins from numerous restaurants, bars and mini-golf etc.We have a larger than usual pool area with lanai and it is not directly overlooked by other villas.
About the Owner
About Julie Southern
A parent of 3 grown up children we Visit reguarly and absolutely love the area around Orlando. We have visited beaches, state parks, nature reserves and of course Disneys fabulous attractions. We recommend Discovery Cove and love Cracker Barrell restaurant for real American breakfasts.
The villa is quiet and the pool is not overlooked which is good when families visit either with small noisy children are the larger variety!
There are some wonderful state parks where there is swimming, barbecues etc and the 'nature coast' excellent beaches on honeymoon island within 1 half drive away.
Julie Southern purchased this villa in 2008
Why Julie Southern chose Davenport
We love America as we used to live there, missed it very much and this is our own way of including the US in our lives. We love the peaceful position of the villa and the privacy of the pool.
What makes this villa unique
Our villa has a pool that is not overlooked,as we look onto the nature reserve which has eagles and other critters living there. It is peaceful, private and therefore we can play music (not too loud though!, laugh and swim without being observed in any way.
From the Owner
“We love America as we used to live there, missed it very much and this is our own way of including the US in our lives. We love the peaceful position of the villa and the privacy of the pool.”
Activity and Interests
Only one and half hour's easy drive to St Pete's beach and Clearwater beaches.
Car hire or use of car is recommended. The villa is 12-15 minutes from Disney world. 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport and 60 minutes from Sanford and Tampa International Airports.
The busy 192 road with numerous restaurants, bars, mini-golf etc. is only 8 minutes away.
Facilities nearby include a Walgreens store and pharmacy (3 minutes) Publix supermarket, several restaurants and a new Walmart superstore which is 9 minutes away on the Highway 27. Plus many other new department stores close by.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Deposit of £100 per week will secure the booking and full payment must be paid 4 weeks at the latest before arrival at the villa.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our villa has a pool that is not overlooked,as we look onto the nature reserve which has eagles and other critters living there. It is peaceful, private and therefore we can play music (not too loud though!, laugh and swim without being observed in any way.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- theme parks
- water parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Master en suite bathroom with Roman style bath and walk-in shower. WC. Closet containing stroller, travel cot, travel playpen/cot, highchair. En suite 2nd bedroom with WC shower Bedroom 3 & 4 bath, shower, WC with access from both rooms
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with king size bed. Second master bedroom with queen size bed. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. Bedroom 4 with twin beds. Lounge has 1 double sleeper sofa
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The extended deck and double lanai area faces SW so benefits from a very sunny aspect. Tables, chairs and loungers overlook the large pool with additional safety feature of a portable pool fence which can be clipped around the whole water area. The pool area offers peace and privacy to our guests. Games room is equipped with 8ft professional slate billiard/pool table, football table and dartboards. Outside: Private pool is not overlooked and has beautiful views over conservation land and woodlands. Sunny aspect and peaceful location. Utility Room: With washer, dryer, airer and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. Other: Family room, with 2 comfortable sofas and armchair. New TV DVD player, iPod dock, board games, books and toys with double doors to pool area with views to woodland. Large open dining area seats 6, with full table settings. Safe is provided.