Apartment near Kissonerga, Paphos, Cyprus - Peaceful Location, 1km Walk to the Beach
A well furnished. secure and spacious 1 bedroom apartment on the top floor of a newly built development. The development has its own swimming pool on the lower level where parasols and sun beds are provided. The apartment has a wide terrace facing directly West - great for sundowners - with an uninterrupted panoramic views of the sea and hillsides to the north. Night time views are especially romantic. Both the living area and bedroom have sliding glass patio doors that open directly onto the terrace giving you a lovely view to wake up to. The apartment is situated on a hillside just below Kissonerga village, only 1km from Vardas Beach, and 5 mins drive to the famous Coral Bay beach.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Activity and Interests
1km to the beach, Vardas Beach, and 5 minutes drive to the famous Coral Bay. Polis and Latchi to the north, where there are some nice beaches, are approx. 35 to 40 mins. away by car.In the other direction towards Pomos, you'll find Agia Marina. Here there is a good beach with a beach bar called Saint Barbara. They supply sun beds & umbrellas & good lunches. Past Coral Bay, towards Ag. Georgios, you'll find Sunset Taverna (good food), turn rt. & follow the "rough" road to LARA.Good beach & lunch.
Paphos Airport 30 mins drive. We would recommend you hire your car from Paphos Airport prior to leaving the UK.
Locally there are at least 2 bus services within 1km walk from the apartment taking you to either Paphos harbour or Paphos town centre. Both buses go to Coral Bay in the other direction. There are plenty of taxi services in and around the Paphos area.
Kissonerga village, with an English speaking bar ,Julie's, with good English & Cypriot breakfasts and free Wi-Fi access. Tweedie's is a good quality restaurant close by, both less that 1km away. Within easy walking distance, in fact you can see them both from the terrace, are Vardas Beach & Taverna and Harmony Restaurant.
There is a supermarket towards Coral Bay called Phillipos, but we tend to use Papantoniou which is through Kissonerga Village on the road back to Paphos,less than 5 minutes from the apartment. They have a great fresh fish counter, deli. and fresh meat counter and ,of course, fresh local fruit & vegetables. You can buy everything you need here. Keep an eye out for cheap wine deals and stock up if you find something you really like.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 15 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
16 Dec 2016 - 23 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Deposit of 25% is required on all confirmed bookings with the balance to be cleared 2 weeks before your arrival date.
We require a £50.00 damage deposit which will be returned to you within 10 days of departure.
Should you loose the door key & air conditioning fob there will be a local charge of € 50.00 for replacement
Recently, both Sky & the BBC TV channels have become unavailable.This has been overcome thru' Internet Streaming. The cost of providing both Wi-Fi & TV
is €15.00 per week.
There is no specific changeover day and rentals shorter than 1 week and odd numbers, say 10 days, can be accommodated.
25% on booking & the balance cleared funds at least 2 weeks before departure date.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Fully tiled modern bathroom with granite topped vanity unit, wash handbasin, WC, full bath, power shower, extractor fan and electric shaver point.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Double bedroom with 6ft bed, bedside rugs, tables and lamps. Spacious fitted wardrobes with plenty of hangers. Handheld hairdryer. Choice of duvet or blankets. Single beds can be provided. Sliding glass doors and louvred shutters to terrace.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Both the bedroom and living/dining room have air-conditioning. Lift to all floors. Own parking space. Adults only. Non-smokers. Outside: Shared patio area with swimming pool, sun-beds and parasols. Small gardens. Dedicated parking areas. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and apartment towels supplied. Apartment cleaned prior to arrival and on departure. Other: Terrace has large dining table with parasol and 4 chairs and outside lighting. There is a bookcase in the living room , with books,games and tourist brochures & maps, also cards with comments for local tavernas & restaurants.