Holiday House in Kenmare, Co. Kerry, Ireland - Countryside Location Close to all Amenities
Located just 2.5km from Kenmare town centre. Internet access. The property has 3 bedrooms. Main bathroom has jacuzzi bath, master bedroom power shower en-suite with double washbasins and walk in wardrobe. 2 double bedrooms 1 with power shower en-suite. jigsaws and kids DVDs also on ground floor. Spacious sun room on ground floor provides panoramic views of surrounding countryside. Living room has leather furniture and open log fire. Kitchen is modern and fully fitted with all conveniences. Dining area seats 6. Utility room has laundry facilities. Outside patio furniture and barbecue awaits you. Golf clubs available in house to guests - must be requested in advance at no charge. Garden has secure fence and privacy from nearby properties. Adequate parking and gated entrance.
About the Owner
Hi, my name is Carmel. I have been involved in property rental for some years and personally meet all guests. What is advertised is realistic and holiday makers will not be disappointed. I hope you thoroughly enjoy your stay with us at Kenmare House or at our latest addition of equal high standard, Greenview, adjacent to Kenmare Golf Club and within walking distance of town.
Guestbook comments from the owner
The house is simply lovely, serene, warm, well situated comfortable and luxurious. Thanks for a memory of a lifetime.
Unbelievable location, plent to see and do. House was wonderful.
Best standard accommodation we have ever had. Thanks very much.
Lovely area, great house and great restaurants.
The house is supberb, Kenmare has some great restaurants. Really enjoyed the stay.
Great house, great location - Thanks.
Activity and Interests
10 mins drive takes you to a variety of sandy beaches, Kenmare Harbour in the town is a pretty location for a picnic or fishing.
Kerry Airport 45kms.
Dublin airport 350kms.
Shannon Airport 200km.
Rosslare Ferry port 300kms.
Killarney bus and train 34kms.
Cork airport and Ferry Port 100kms.
Car hire recommended.
Kenmare town 2.5km.
Killarney National Park 34km.
Walkers are well catered for in the Kerry Way and Beara Way hill walks. Lots of fishing spots await you, permits can be bought locally. Diving tuition is also available locally. Pony trekking is available together with pet farms, bicycle hire and local walks in breathtaking countryside locations. Kenmare is a designated heritage town and is rich in history and historical sites. Dining out leaves you spoilt for choice with a selection of world class restaurants to choose from. Family orientated restaurants also plentiful. Pubs offer traditional music together with late night bars for those who choose this option. Activity centre within 300m of our property offers pitch and putt, driving range, archery, tennis, children's playground and fishing. Kayaking, canoeing, sailing are all available within 8km of Kenmare.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
108 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£178|
200 euros booking deposit payable on booking. Deposits paid are non refundable Balance paid within 6 weeks of arrival. Security deposit of 200 euros paid on arrival and returned on inspection of property on departure. Electricity and oil central heating charged per day or weekly rate.
Changeover day Saturday but flexible where possible. Arrival time 16.00 hours and departure 10.00am unless by prior arrangement.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom with double washbasins. Bedroom 2 has access to main bathroom with jacuzzi bath. Bedroom 3 has power shower en-suite.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed, power shower en-suite, double washbasins, wal-in wardrobe. Bedroom 2 double bed sole use of main bathroom with jacuzzi bath. Bedroom 3 double bed power shower en-suite.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Oil central heating for those chilly evenings, payable as extra. Cot and high chair available. Stair gate available for young children. Britax buggy available for use free of charge for guests travelling with young kids. Wifi available payable locally. Outside: Gardens are large and provide ample space for fun and games. Outdoor furniture to seat 6 and barbecue provided. Clothes line also outdoors. Ample parking available at property and gated entrance provides privacy. Property is not overlooked and is screened off from neighbouring properties. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron, ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included, property cleaned weekly, towels and linen changed weekly. Other: Sun room has 2 double leather couches, overlooks surrounding valley and has stunning views.