Villa in Secret Valley, Paphos, Cyprus - Peaceful Location with Wonderful Panoramic Views
The setting of this luxurious villa is within the impressive Secret Valley golf resort. The outside leisure area has personally designed and professionally executed landscaped gardens. The pool area and gardens are idyllic for a tranquil holiday in the superb climate of Cyprus. However, if you have a desire to venture away from this outstanding villa then worry not, all the amenities are not far away. Paphos and Limassol are effortlessly accessed by either the charming coast road or the latest motorway. Paphos Harbour and town is barely 15 minutes drive away. Here you can experience the antiquities and mosaics or take a stroll along the new seafront to the harbour where you will find numerous bars and restaurants. Sit and relax on the harbourside over a meal or drink and watch the boats moving in and out. From here you can book many different boat trips either along the coast up to Coral Bay and beyond, or just simply in the harbour area.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
There are a number of beaches just a short drive away. 5 minutes away is the beach at Aphrodite’s Rock and 10 minutes away is Mandria Beach. The picturesque Pissouri Bay with it's blue flag award beach is only a pretty 15 minutes drive away. Coral Bay with its large sweeping sandy beach is about 40 minutes away just the other side of Paphos. At both these beaches water sports are available as well as an excellent choice of restaurants and bars. Or you could simply just chill!
Car hire is recommended.
Paphos International Airport, 10 minutes drive.
Secret Valley Golf Resort, 2 minutes drive.
Aphrodite Hills Golf Resort, 5 minutes drive.
Paphos Town and Harbour, 15 minutes drive.
Pissouri Beach, 15 minutes drive.
Coral Bay, 40 minutes drive.
Limassol, 30 minutes drive.
Larnaca, 1 hours drive.
The old village of Kouklia is 5 minutes away and has a supermarket, tavernas and bars.
Paphos has been inhabited since the Neolithic period. The remains of villas, palaces, theatres, fortresses and tombs mean that the site is of exceptional architectural and historic value. The mosaics of Nea Paphos are among the most beautiful in the world. Places to visit include: Paphos Castle, Paphos Mosaics, the Ancient Odeon and the Tombs of the Kings.
The Tombs of the Kings - This amazing site is a large necropolis lying a little over a mile (two kilometres) north-west of Paphos harbour. Easily found on the main Paphos to Coral Bay road.
Kolossi Castle and Kourion - It is also worth visiting Kolossi castle and the ruins at Kourion on the old road towards Limassol. There is also a beautiful long sandy beach at Kourion where there are a number of restaurants where you can almost paddle whilst you are sipping your gin and tonic!
Aphrodite's Rock - Is only a few minutes drive away. Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty is said to have emerged from the sea at this spot in 1200 BC. A temple was built 2km inland for worshipping the pagan cult of Aphrodite. Recent excavations have shown that there was an extensive city around the temple.
Aphrodite Waterpark - With the largest number of facilities and attractions in Cyprus, the biggest family rafting ride in Europe and virtually guranteed sunshine for every one of its opening days, it's no wonder that Paphos Aphrodite Water Park attracts over 100,000 visitors each year. Young or old, swimmer or not, there's something here for everyone and everyone's here for fun! - A cool way to spend a hot day - At the Paphos Aphrodite Water Park!
Adonis Baths & Waterfall - The Adonis baths and waterfalls are located in Paphos close to Coral Bay. Located at a two level waterfall the Adonis baths is a beautiful location and is well worth the visit. Near Akoursos/Peyia and very well signposted. More accessable in a 4x4 vehicle. It is a steep climb to reach your destination but a journey that really is well worth it.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
A deposit of 30% is required to be paid to secure a booking and is non-refundable. The remaining balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to departure. If you should book the villa within 8 weeks of your departure date, then the full amount will be required when booking.
In case of breakages/damages, a security deposit of 150 sterling is requested, which will be refunded after departure.
Mid-stay clean and laundry change for bookings over 1 week.
Welcome pack avail upon request, price on application
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. 10% discount for all 2016 bookings. Discounts for a booking of 3 weeks or more. N.B. Please call or email for discounted rates for couples or single families. Winter long term lets available - please enquire for availability and prices.
8 weeks before departure of holiday
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom with large tiled shower, vanity unit basin and WC. Family bathroom with bath, shower over, vanity unit basin and WC. Downstairs cloakroom with washbasin and WC.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with double bed, bedside units, lamps, dressing table with mirror over and stool. En-suite shower room. 2 further twin bedded rooms with bedside units and lamps. All bedrooms have air conditioning units and 2 of them have balconies.
- Golf ...
- Barbecue ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has air-conditioning throughout which also serves as heating in the cooler winter evenings. All bedrooms have large ceiling fans.There is a large patio table and chairs outside on the covered veranda and sun loungers be used around the poolside. The villa is perfect for golf enthusiasts, families and young couples. The up-to-the-minute new villa has an individual character of its own. We can guarantee that the accommodation will be meticulously clean and the consideration to detail in and outside theh villa will ensure that a most pleasurable holiday will take place. Don't forget to visit some of the most memorable attractions which are within a short drive away, including the legendary birthplace of the goddess Aphrodite. Aphrodite's Rock, with eye-catching views and a wonderful beach where you can take it easy and take a dip in the clean blue sea amongst the fish that swim around your feet. Outside: Although the villa is new and has all the creature comforts you require, you will most likely be spending most of the day outside. The outdoor facilities will make your holiday even more individual. The main verandah is just the thing for entertaining. The large pool is very tempting on a hot day either for the adults or for the children's pure enjoyment. Enjoy a glass of local Cypriot wine whilst relaxing by the poolside. The landscaped garden has been designed with our personal touch to enhance privacy and total calm whilst on your holiday. Take the opportunity to read a book or relax on one of the sun loungers around the pool. In Cyprus you will be spending most of your time outside in the all year round sunshine and this villa has spacious verandas where you can relax overlooking the pool and landscaped gardens. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and bath/hand towels are provided. The villa will be serviced with bookings over 7 days (every 7 days)