Villa -Bahia Azul, Geaford, Corralejo, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands - A very comfortable, well furnished/maintained private property. Heated logoon pool. Great beaches.
Our stunning luxury villa is the ideal holiday home for anybody who wants to feel at home and comfortable on holiday. Modern comforts offer you a little piece of private holiday heaven! The spacious living area offers LCD Television and DVD-ADSL/Wifi. Leading into the open-plan style kitchen which is fully fitted with all the usual appliances expected. There is a separate wc. The bright and airey Master bedroom with en-suite shower/wc/bidet is accessible from the living area and has patio doors leading out onto the private terrace and stunning Lagoon style heated (all year round) swimming pool surrounded with Tropical garden. There is a connecting door from the master bedroom leading into the second bedroom. Ideal for families with young children. From the terrace you enter both the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms. Both have private shower/ensuites and patio doors. There is also an outdoor shower, large roof terrace with BBQ. 6 sunbeds with cushions and 2 eating areas, one under shade on lower terrace the second on the roof terrace that has stunning views of Corralejo/Lanzarotte and the sand dune beaches. A private car port is attached. Located 4 minute drive to town centre or 35-40 minute easy downhill walk.
The perfect comfortable family home!
Located on the outer edge, but within easy reach of Corralejo. Corralejo has become a thriving town, with fantastic Restaurants both beach located or in the small back streets. Good for live music bars/venues. The areas beaches are perfect for surfing/body boarding/snorkeling/scuba diving. The rural inland areas are stunning and are perfect for discovery.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Mrs Eden
We have furnished our villa to a very high standard and this year we had the terrace area around the wonderful pool, tiled. We hope you enjoy our Bahia experience. We have a couple that look after the villa for us, making sure all is ready for your arrival. They are also there for your emergency assistance during your stay, and always call in to say hello.
Enjoy the island, enjoy the sun, enjoy the secret beaches, enjoy the local food, and also enjoy our villa - its wonderful views, private pool, comfortable furnishings and great location.
Why Mrs Eden chose La Oliva
A unique design and location. A car a great asset for exploring the island and its secret beaches, remote inland areas as well as the local Restaurants, music and bustle of old town Corralejo. Our villa is a sanctuary to return home to.
What makes this villa unique
Heated swimming pool, very private and sunny. Amazing roof terrace. A very private villa for naturists as are the beaches of El Cotillo and Sand dunes of Corralejo.
20 minutes walk to Corralejo centre. Inexpensive taxi back to the villa. Would be a shame not to hire a car as the island has many interesting places to explore. Supermarket supplying fresh meats-cheese-fish only 5 minutes walk away.
Private and secure ADSL-Wifi internet now included in the price.
(1 traveller reviews)
beautiful villa exactly as described even better than the photos....very easy booking process....jan very helpful...definitely be back
From the Owner
“A unique design and location. A car a great asset for exploring the island and its secret beaches, remote inland areas as well as the local Restaurants, music and bustle of old town Corralejo. Our villa is a sanctuary to return home to.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The perfect scenery for those that are artistic or like watersports such as snorkeling/scuba/surfing/body boarding. Please ask for more information/advice.
The nearest beach is flag beach which is around 5 mins by car or 30 mins walking. This beautiful white sandy beach is full of spectacular sand dunes and crystal waters. There is plenty of space here for privacy. The beach stretches some 9km and is arguably one of the best on the Island and very popular with wind/kiite surfers. There are also smaller beaches in the town of Corralejo which too are excellent for swimming and sunbathing plus they are close to many Bars, Restaurants and shops.
Fuerteventura airport is approx a 40 minute drive to the Villa. There are taxi's available and car hire. Car hire is not essential, however to benefit from all that Fuerteventura has to offer, we would recommend to hire a car. Another option would be to fly to Lanzarote and catch the 'Fred Olsen' Ferry directly over to Fuerteventura. This rerry docks in the Corralejo harbour, meaning only a 5 minute car journey to the villa.
Central Corralejo is approximately 0.5km away from the villa or a 20 - 40 minute walk, depending on fitness. Other popular destinations include the popular old town of El Cotillo which is approximately 12km away which has stunning lagoons with powder white sands. The capital of the island, Puerto del Rosario, houses the Las Rotundas shopping centre, where you can spend all day browsing, spending and eating in aircon surroundings. Puerto is around 30km away or approximately 25 minutes by car.
There are several beaches in and around the town of Corralejo, totalling miles and miles of white golden sands. It is possible to learn how to take part in surfing, windsurfing and kite boarding activities, especially at Flag Beach just a short distance south of the town. Boards and kit are available for hire. However if you are artistic, then it is advisable to bring your own kit.
Corralejo has a busy little harbour and caters for the ferries that run between Fuerteventura and Lanzarote. There is also a range of tourist orientated activities that operate out of the port as well as a fishing fleet that is based there. There are many activities that operate including, glass bottom boats, trips to Lanzarote and Isla de Lobos, as well as fishing, snorkeling, diving and sailing trips.
For those of you that prefer to keep your feet completely dry whilst having your holiday fun, there are plenty of shopping opportunities. A market is held at the Baku Water Park on Monday and Friday mornings. There are several commercial centres around the town and a new one, the Miranda commercial center, shall be opening soon.
There are amusement arcades and a couple of bowling alleys with 8 or 10 lanes. There is the usual array of mini golf courses and a few children's playgrounds, some of which are public areas. There are several companies that run all kinds of organised tours out of Corralejo. These include cycling, hiking, quad bike riding and the usual coach tours around the Island. You could also hire a car, or use the local bus service to get around the island.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
30 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Deposit to secure booking, balance due 6 weeks prior to arrival. We recomend you take out holiday insurance so in event of cancelation we can liase with your insurance company.
Payments can be made in either sterling or euro.
Please note that there is wifi included in the rental price of the villa.
If there is no same day changeover, you are welcome to stay in the villa until you need to depart at no extra cost provided there is no one arriving on the same day (please always check on arrival. Otherwise normal departure is 10.30am)
Notes on prices:
Prices for 6 persons as shown on pricing information.
Prices for 2 persons start at 650 sterling.
Discounts for 2 or more weeks.
Prices quoted are all year round prices.
Prices quoted are in either sterling or euro at the same value. Please check when booking. Payments are made direct to either euro or sterling bank.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Heated swimming pool, very private and sunny. Amazing roof terrace. A very private villa for naturists as are the beaches of El Cotillo and Sand dunes of Corralejo. 20 minutes walk to Corralejo centre. Inexpensive taxi back to the villa. Would be a shame not to hire a car as the island has many interesting places to explore. Supermarket supplying fresh meats-cheese-fish only 5 minutes walk away. Private and secure ADSL-Wifi internet now included in the price.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- naturist beach
- water parks
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite master bedroom has walk-in shower, tiled surface with sink, wc and bidet. En-suite to bedrooms 2 and 3 with walk-in shower, tiled sink area and wc. Separate guest wc and sink. All bedrooms face out into the private pool area.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite. Connecting door into 2nd bedroom. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and en-suite. Bedroom 3 with twin beds and en-suite
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: A connecting door into 2nd bedroom. Making this an ideal family villa. Bedroom 3 is only accessible via the poolside, through a separate patio door. Ideal for a second couple. All have ensuite shower/wc. Comfortable beds/duvets. Outside: The stunning lagoon style swimming pool which is heated all year round is the main feature of this luxury family friendly villa and screams relax, relax, relax! Partly surrounded with tropical palm trees and shrubs, it sets the scene of a mini tropical paradise. On the pool level, there is rattan furniture provided which includes round breakfast table with 4 chairs complete with comfortable cushions situated under a pergola for extra shade. also by the pool there are 6 luxury rattan sunbeds with cushions. There is a poolside shower which is situated close to the steps which lead you up to the extensive roof terrace. Here there is a large pergola which houses the dining table and 6 chairs, again complete with comfortable cushions and a bbq adjacent. Ideal for alfresco dining. The roof terrace also houses a sink area, utility room and washing machine. Usually x 3 sunbeds and a drinks table are housed up here for extra rays! The pool area receives lots of sun during the day. Utility Room: Located on the roof terrace and contains washing machine, clothes line, pegs. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Fresh linen and towels are provided on arrival. Linen and towels are changed on a weekly basis. Other: Covered pergolla giving shade on hot summer days, and a great eating area. Definitely an outdoor living villa!