Holiday Home in Hadleigh, Suffolk - Peaceful Location Short Walk From The Market Town Of Hadleigh In The Heart Of Constable Country
Priory Annexe is within easy walking distance of the attractive market town of Hadleigh with many pubs, restaurants, take-aways and shops. Situated in the heart of constable country nearby are 3 golf courses, Hintlesham, Brett Vale & Stoke by Nayland. The two main towns of Ipswich & Colchester both within 10 miles with railway stations. Situated in a quiet location with beautiful open countryside views of the River Brett but only a short walk into the historic town of Hadleigh. Nearby to many local areas of interest including, Dedham, Flatford, Lavenham, Kersey with a range of local amenities. Ideal for walkers, bikers or sightseeing the local areas. No stag/hen parties or loud music are permitted at any time due to being attached to a family home. Priory Annexe offers a peaceful and relaxing stay and although attached to a family home it has its own spacious garden area and privacy.
About the Owner
I live with my husband and two sons aged 16 and 22. We are a very active family who enjoy all kinds of sporting activities. We enjoy living in a peaceful location away from all the hustle and bustle of town life but enjoy being near enough to be able to take it or leave it. We enjoy meeting interesting and friendly people from all over and always aim to make your stay as welcoming and comfortable as possible within a friendly family environment. Please note as Priory Annexe is attached to our family home we do not accept any loud music, hen or stag parties of any description.
Guestbook comments from the owner
1)Thank you so much. The house was beautiful and peaceful, we are looking forward to our visit next year.
2)We had a lovely stay, the children enjoyed the space and the house was very comfortable. Thank you we will certainly be back.
3)Thanks very much for a lovely holiday home. We would love to come back again. We shall miss the rabbits, birds, owl and not forgetting the family of cows. Thanks again.
4)It was home from home, everything was perfect, we shall definitely be back.
Activity and Interests
Nearest beach is at Felixstowe approx. 20 miles.
Stansted airport approx. 40 miles.
Railway stations; Manningtree 9 miles
Colchester 10 miles
Ipswich 10 miles
Walking distance to Hadleigh town centre.
Dedham Constable country 6 miles.
Lavenham tea rooms & shops 8 miles.
Raydon 18 hole golf course 3 miles.
Semer Farm Shop and Tea Room 1.1/2 miles.
Monks Eleigh Corncraft and Tea Room 8 miles.
Two main towns Ipswich & Colchester 10 miles.
Situated in an ideal countryside location for hikers and bikers. Opposite the beautiful priory hall where civil marriages take place.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
£100.00 deposit on booking. Balance to be paid in full on arrival in cash or Cleared funds prior to arrival date.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. Single nights £150.00, 2 nights £295.00. An extra supplement is charged for bank holidays and xmas periods. Prices based on 2 king size beds (max 4 people) made up on arrival, for any extra bedding required for sofa bed there will be a supplement of £50 per stay.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Priory place is situated on the edge of a market town where you are far enough away from the town but near enough to walk which enables you to enjoy the quiet and peaceful life of the countryside but within walking distance for you to be able to pop into town if you so wish. We live in a very peaceful part of hadleigh with a lovely surrounding neighbourhood on the edge of a busy market town. We enjoy the views from our windows with cows and horses in the meadow and watching the white owl hover over the river during an evening.”
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom is a wet room with large showering area, wc and basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon, sofa bed is suitable for 1 adult or 2 small children
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) (extra £50.00 charge for sofa bed or more than 4 people) Sofa bed only suitable for 1 adult or 2 small children. Notes on bedrooms: Upstairs Bedroom large family suite with king size bed and sofa bed (suitable for 2 small children). Wicker furniture looking out onto opening patio doors and balcony with peaceful countryside views. Downstairs Bedroom 1 king size bed on ground floor.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Suitable for all ages. Please note Priory Annexe is attached to Priory Place Bungalow, which is a family home, so we do ask for consideration of peace and quiet at all times, and do not allow hen/stag parties or loud music at any time. We are set in spacious gardens with beautiful countryside views to the rear along the river brett. It is self contained surrounded by large garden, with your own patio area and balcony but has shared access to the swimming pool. Outside: Balcony area upstairs and downstairs patio area with table and chairs with open countryside views and use of heated outdoor pool (summer months only) which has shared access with Priory Place Bungalow. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Egyptian cotton towels and bed linen. Breakfast hamper on arrival.