Modern 3 Bedroom 2 bathroom cottage with Wi-Fi
Edgewater Cottage Kesh, is a modern but charming holiday home located on the shore of Lower Lough Erne approximately 2 miles from the village of Kesh. The cottage offers high quality accommodation in an idyllic Lough shore setting with great views over the lough. Internet access is available at no extra charge. Kesh village is 25 miles from Rossnowlagh fabulous sandy beach, Donegal town and 18 miles from Enniskillen town.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
'Hi Jan, we all thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your cottage. Thank you so much it was immaculate with fantastic views and we will look forward to holidaying again with yourselves in the near future.' - Siobhan and family
Hi Jan, I would like to thank you very much for the use of your fantastic cottage.We had a brilliant week & fitted loads in despite the changeable weather. I would definitely recommend your cottage to my friends.
The cottage and the facilities were fabulous. The location was stunning also! We will definitely be back again. Mark September 2010
Activity and Interests
Rossnowlagh beach is on the west coast of Ireland in Co Donegal, it is a fabulous beach for all the family and is approximately 20 miles away. Donegal town is 25 miles away and well worth a day trip.
Kesh village is 90 mles from Belfast City.
Edgwater Cottage is approx 2 miles from Kesh village. Enniskillen 15 miles. Donegal town 25 miles. Beleek 15 miles.
In the local area are great restaurants, horse riding, fishing, water sports, golf and tennis.
The Kesh area
Water sports Canoe hire, water skiing tuition available locally.
• Golf : Lisnarick 18 hole par 66 and floodlit Driving range. Manor house 9 hole. Castle Hume 18 hole par 72 . Full clubhouse facilities. Enniskillen 18 hole par 71.
• Tennis Courts for hire are available in Irvinestown and Manor House.
• Fishing - Coarse and game fishing throughout the Lough. Local gullies available for private hire.
• Pony Trekking through nearby Castle Archdale forest.
• Flying – see Lough Erne from the air - trial flying lesson available at St Angelo airport.
Places to Go
• World famous Belleek pottery
• Ulster American Folk Park
• Marble Arch Caves
• National Trust Properties include CastleCoole, Florencecourt
• Devenish Island with ancient round tower
• Castle Archdale Forest Park
Places to See
• Historic town of Enniskillen
• Atlantic Ocean at Rossnowlagh beach
• Lough Navar Forest Park view point for panoramic views
• Cruises of Lower Lough daily from Enniskillen.
• Lunch cruises available onboard the fully air conditioned Lady of The Lake.
• Day Boat hire available locally
• Enniskillen - Donegal Town and Omagh are only a few of the places to enjoy a varied shopping experience.
• There are numerous good restaurants locally.
• Try the locally made Tickety Moo ice-cream at Oghill farm, Killadeas.
• Ardowen Theatre Enniskillen.
• Cinemas in Omagh and Enniskillen. Lakeland forum
• Ulster American folk park Omagh.
• Sheelin Antique Lace Museum Bellanaleck.
• Enniskillen Castle.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 19 Mar 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A deposit of £150.00 per week taken on booking and the balance please to be paid 6 weeks before your stay.
Changeover day by arrangement
No pets allowed
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- autumn foliage
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with large shower, WC and wash basin. Separate main bathroom with bath, WC and wash basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, en-suite facilities and patio doors to garden area. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with 2 twin beds.
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
- 1 bicycles
- Notes on accommodation: Free wifi available No pets allowed Outside: Private car parking to rear of cottage. Patio table and chairs, sun loungers, BBQ, garden and private marina. Utility Room: Sink, washer dryer, ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen provided and towels.