Holiday Home in Pennyghael, Isle of Mull, Scotland - Situated in Lovely Location on edge of Sea Loch overlooking Ben More
Pretty house with lots of character. Large, comfortable sitting area around woodburning stove. Spacious open plan dining/kitchen which is well equiped. 2 bathrooms and 2 extra loos. 5 Bedrooms - sleeps 10. Really good views of Loch Scridain below and Ben More. Peaceful setting. Within easy reach of good beaches, Iona and lovely coastal walks. Seals and otters and sea birds all on beach below house. Dogs welcome. Great base for exploring Mull.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Lochside beach 2 minutes from house (good for shells, mussels, watching seals and otters).
Fabulous empty, sandy beaches 15 minutes drive towards Iona with views across to Jura and Islay.
Carsaig beach is 10 mins drive. Lovely cliffs, wild goats and geologists paradise!
Boat from Oban to Mull.
Pennyghael 2 miles.
Bunessan 5 miles.
Iona 15 miles.
Tobermory 30 miles.
Pennghael village has a good pub and shop/post office and hotel. Wildlife Tours run from Pennyghael shop. Bunessan has a couple of pubs/restaurants and 2 shops/post office. Iona easily accessible. Trips to Staffa, Fingals Cave and the Treshnish Isles. Tobermory main town of Mull with bank/shops at north end of Mull. Ask owners for further information.
- Booking Notes:
House rented by the week from Saturday to Saturday. 25% deposit required and full payment 6 weeks before holiday starts. Deposit refunded as long as house re-booked. Electricity and damages deposit required.
Day of arrival = Saturday 4.00pm
Day of departure = Saturday by 10.00am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.A £200 electricity/damages deposit is required and returnable on departure.
- Available arrival
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite bathroom to bedroom 1 with large old fashioned bath, basin and loo. Bathroom 2 with large bath, basin and loo. Loo with basin. Downstairs loo with basin.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - spacious with double bed and ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 2 - spacious with double bed and basin. Bedroom 3 - spacious with 2 single beds and basin. Bedroom 4 - bunk bed. Bedroom 5 - 2 single beds with basin.
- Golf ...
- Outside: Sheltered and private garden with lovely views and 2 bench and tables. Fish smoker. Stags often viewed in field below house. Utility Room: Washing machine and tumble dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: House cleaned before arrival. All beds with clean bottom sheet, 2 pillows, duvet and bed cover. 1 bath towel each. Visitors asked to bring own beach and dog towels.