Villa near Alozaina, Malaga Province, Andalucia, Spain - Peaceful Location, lovely village. Ideal For Walking, On Edge Of Biosphere National Park
Well equipped modern villa overlooking orange, almond and olive groves, and much more, sitting in 3 acres of of it's own land, 5km from the village on a quiet track off the main road. Perfectly situated for day trips to the historic cities of Ronda, Seville, Granada and Cordoba and for a good variety of beaches at the coastal resorts of Marbella, Puerto Banus, Malaga and Fuengirola and more. Morroco and Gibraltar are also achievable in a day trip. This is a rural, non-commercial, typically Spanish location with easy access to a beautiful historic village, and not for those preferring a more tourist-based holiday. A key feature of this property are the absolutely stunning views, even by Spanish standards! (Best views in Andalucia, according to a Spanish, lawyer friend of ours). These views also give you beautiful sunrises. Spacious lounge which features high ceiling with rustic beams and leading onto a glass curtained covered terrace with 180 degree views. A number of golf courses and beaches within 45 mins drive, as well as shopping malls and the newly built modern port at Malaga with many restaurants and shops. Malaga is well worth a visit with it's beautiful buildings and Spanish non-touristy feel.
Alozaina is one of the most beautiful villages in the area, with a lovely old Church set at it's highest point. It has the benefit of many bars(!), most of which have a very varied tapas menu, as well as menu del dia of course. There are many quiet tracks and back roads to explore on foot or on wheels. You will never forget a holiday spent here, and for all the right reasons !
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The owners would be happy to escort visitors on some of the many interesting walks in the area. Alternatively they could also provide day or half day trips out on off-road tracks. It should be pointed out that though that walking in the July and August months would be subject to very high temperatures, and is therefore not the ideal time for long walks.
The beach at Marbella is 45 minutes drive and an hour to Fuengirola, with numerous beach side bars and restaurants. Also, between Marbella and Fuengirola there are many beaches, some themed. Malaga beach (55 mins) is also worth a visit with many children's play areas, overlooked by beachside bars. Malaga itself is a lovely old city unspoilt by tourism. There is lovely, child-friendly coast walk (about 6 km) between Marbella and Puerto Banus, which can be varied by taking one way on the 'cat'.
The villa is 50 -55 minutes from Malaga airport. Car hire is essential.
The nearest two villages of Alozaina and Yunquera are 5km away, both with restaurants, bars, supermarkets and banks. There is also a weekly market on Tuesday mornings in Alozaina. Alozaina also has a lovely 16th century church. Marbella, Ronda, Malaga, Fuengirola, The Wolf Park and Los Chorros lakes all within an hour. There are two water parks within an hour. The beautiful cities of Seville, Cordoba and Granada are all well worth one or two day visits, and easily achievable.
Horse riding, tennis, clay pigeon shooting, quad biking and safari trips all within half hour. Golf within 40mins. Extensive shopping facilities at Coin which is half an hour away. Modern shopping malls in Coin, Fuengirola and Marbella. Bars with food, restaurants, banks and mini-markets, butchers, fishmonger, and assorted other shops available in Alozaina and Yunquera.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
£150/200 secures your booking. This holding deposit is returned in full within 10 days of the renting period ending, providing there is no loss or damage to the property. The renting amount is due no later than 8 weeks before commencement of holiday and can be paid directly into the owner's account.
Notes on prices:
A 150 pound 'holding deposit' is asked for when making a booking, which is fully refundable within a week - 10 days of vacating of the property, providing the property is still standing ! Then we would request the full amount of the holiday to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival. At the owners' discretion there might be a discount offered for bookings of only one couple.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with large walk-in shower and double Andalucian basins with large over mirror,and hand-thrown tiles. Bathroom 2 with bath and shower.Andalucian basin,large mirror. Both bathrooms tiled with locally made hand-thrown tiles.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (two spacious bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with super king size bed and en-suite bathroom Bedroom 2 with king size bed, room for 'Z' bed or travel cot,(provided) patio doors opening onto pool area. Both spacious bedrooms beautifully furnished and have ceiling fans and fitted wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: This is a well-appointed, spacious and modern, luxury villa with high class fixtures and fittings. It has Electric and gas heating, plus a large open fire-place (if required !). There are ceiling fans in both bedrooms. The living room is spacious and furnished with quality furniture, a particular feature of which is it's wooden high-beamed ceiling. It has French doors onto the large, well furnished terrace. There are two choices of eating areas in the villa and four outside on the various terraces. There are three outside terraces, all with shaded options. There is a beautiful, very well equipped, designer kitchen, (everything INCLUDING the kitchen sink!), with views through the lounge, terrace and beyond to the mountains and the sea. The large ('infinity type') pool is a particular feature, with a very large 16 x 7 metre paved terrace, with 4 x 4 metre sail, plus two gravel terraces, and choices of sitting and lounging areas, plus two other shaded terraces with eating options. Outside: There are two good sized grass areas, with flower beds and palm trees. There is a large 10 metre private pool, which is just a few metres from the house, with extra large marble-tiled pool-side terrace, with stunning views. The pool also has a lovely decking walkway down one long side, with ornamental railings and spectacular views. The large terrace is well furnished with plenty of choices ! There are four single sun loungers, plus tables and chairs. There are four outside seating/eating areas, all with shade, which in total would seat 20 plus people (!), plus a large, well furnished covered terrace with dining for six people with beautiful Italian table and chairs, as well as comfortable seating, and small tables etc. There is a barbeque provided. The terraces all have lovely lighting, with many solar 'fairy' lights as well as the usual electric lighting. Utility Room: Fully tiled with Large freezer and second fridge. Bosch Washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Generous amount of towels, including pool towels, and high quality bed linen supplied. Changed weekly if wished, or when it suits as full use of washing machine. Mid-term cleaning can be arranged if wished. Other: Also large covered terrace with glass double glazed curtains - these can be completely open or fully closed.Table seating 6, bed-settee,2 armchairs,coffee tables, modern units and views of mountains,sea in 3 places,village olive almond and orange groves.