Villa In Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal - Peaceful Location, 5 Mins Drive To Beaches, Town And Marina
Large luxury new detached family villa, fully equipped inc WiFi. Landscape garden, large pool, BBQ area. Internally there is a very large lounge/dining room with fireplace, large 50" plasma TV, Free view, DVD and DVDs, PS2 and games, hi-fi, board games etc, which has 3 sets of doors leading to the garden and pool area. The property includes a fantastic fully equipped kitchen with table and chairs, utility room with washing machine etc. Door leading from the kitchen to the garden, BBQ and pool area. Beautiful pool with garden furniture, BBQ area, washing line. Pool table and table tennis in the hall !! Located 1.5km from Albufeira old town and beaches. Local restaurant within walking distance. Algarve shopping centre within 5 minutes drive. Golf course 10 mins drive.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
thank you for helping us have such a fabulous holiday,your villa My God is the last word, where do I start.The pool was loved by all, the gardens, flowers full bloom.Inside so spacious room for every one and if you needed your own quite space you had it.As you know we had mixed ages and everyone said it was their best holiday every.We had regular visits of the cleaners and Gardener the villa was very clean.The Villa was so nice we stayed there all day every day, with visits to the town only at night for dinner. With the exception of one night we stayed in and ordered in a Pizza from the local pizzeria it was really nice.Yes the villa was a perfect location.At day all we needed was the sun and pool and the area was so peaceful had some lovely walks also, we used Vishal to taxi us in to the town everynight.Vishal,what can I say he so helpful.Gina thanks again for the best holiday every, and I really do hope you will be hearing from me again as we all would love to go back again. Maureen
4.2 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
Firstly initial contact with the owner was impressive and communication was excellent. Getting the breakage deposit back was quite the opposite. On my return I emailed the owner as I had not received my deposit back as advised in the original email. My requests for the deposit to be refunded were ignored for a few weeks and it was only when I threatened the owner with a collection agency that he finally responded. I now have my deposit back but this took 4 weeks. The Villa itself looks lovely on the pictures however there were quite a few defects I noticed;
- The swimming pool had missing tiles so there were various parts which were sharp and potentially could cut yourself on.
- Garden Furniture Broken
- Pool cue's had no tips on them
- Table tennis net held together with blue tack
- Spa Bath did not work
- Parasols Broken
- Washing Line Broken
- Curtain Pole In upstairs bedroom was hanging off the wall
The whole villa could do with a tidy up and a good paint. I would not rate this Villa as as five star it is more like a 2 star.
Well where do I start on arrival the villa was clean, had a supply of beach towels, towels also so that was a huge help.
The kitchen is huge and has everything a family could need even down to a baby bottle steriliser.
The beds are comfotable, the rooms have aircon also indeed it was needed as it was in its 30s while we visited.
The owner Gary helped with everything needed, the pool we ended up having heated as the kids where a little cold although I loved the water to cool off as it was so hot.
Gary had this sorted for us you can organise this before you leave for your holidays.
Overall the distance to the old town and strip is a 35 minuite walk so I would advise car rental as the Taxis are always busy in peak season.
Try Panda car rental as the company we went with were pricey.
The house is stunning and perfect for the home away from home, I would defenitely visit again.
Mr and Mrs benson thank you for a pleasant and enjoyfull stay.
Had a wonderful stay at Villa P5262. It was exactly as advertised clean, well stocked and in a lovely location. Owners provided an excellent customer service and I would highly recommend the villa
Activity and Interests
Fishermans beach at the old town is approx 5 minutes drive.
Albufeira marina is approx 5 minutes drive
Most beaches from Albufeira to gale are approx 5 minutes drive.
In fact near enough everywhere is around a 5 minute drive from the villa.
The nearest airport is Faro which is approx 35-40 minutes drive to the villa.
A car is recommended but not essential as there is also a bus stop at the end of our road.
Airport transfers can be arranged.
Albufeira old town is approx 1 mile.
Algarve shopping centre with designer outlet stores also large supermarket, cinema, bowling and large food court is approx 2 miles (5 minutes drive).
Guia is the home of piri-piri chicken is also 5 minutes drive.
Zoomarine fantastic to be able to swim with the dolphins, approx 15 minutes drive.
Slide & Splash water park, approx 30 minutes drive.
1 local bar/snack bar within walking distance which the owner is fantastic and helpful in every way. There is also a bakery/pastilaria which also sells snacks, breakfasts, drinks etc. The nearest alisuper supermarket is at Pateo which is a 2 minute drive. The nearest bank would be Barclays at the marina or numerous banks within the old town. There is a new Tommie Tippee microwave/cold water steriliser. Car booster seats and two buggies free to use.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 8 Jan 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
1 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Deposit 30% with booking, balance due 6 weeks before date. Breakages deposit £250 refunded within 14 days of your return, once the manager has confirmed there are no breakages. Air-conditioning is £100 extra per week. Pool heating is £100 extra per week. Please ensure that cancellation insurance is taken out as will not be given, As per the terms and conditions.
These days can be flexible where they do not conflict with other bookings. On departure please vacate the villa before midday.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Pool heating is an extra £100 per week. Air-conditioning is an extra £100 per week. The cot and highchair are at no additional cost. Discounts are available for longer lets. 2 pushchairs and 3 child booster seats are free for renters to use.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking with the balance due 6 weeks prior to arrival
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- 285 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom - Jacuzzi bath, shower, wc, bidet & hand basin to bedroom 1. Shared bathroom - shower, wc & hand basin. En suite bathroom - shower, wc, bidet & hand basin to bedroom 3. En suite bathroom with bath, wc, bidet & hand basin to bedroom 4.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with kingsize bed and air conditioning unit Bedroom 2 with twin beds and air conditioning unit Bedroom 3 with kingsize bed and air conditioning unit Bedroom 4 with twin beds and air conditioning unit
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is fully enclosed with electric vehicle gates(not in use) and a pedestrian gate with video entry system. Alarm system, double glazing fitted throughout with fully secure shutters to all windows and patio doors. All bedrooms have air-conditioning units. All bedrooms are very spacious with bedrooms 3 and 4 leading to a large roof terrace. In the lounge area there is a fantastic new 50" plasma TV and a real wood burning fire. Also a wonderful selection of board games, DVDs, reading books, PS2 games. Fully fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms. Pool table in the hall . The kitchen is fully loaded with utensils and gadgets, everything that you could ever want. Beautiful tiled floors throughout. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa, we kindly ask that smokers do so outside please. Many thanks. There is a new Tommee Tippee microwave/cold water steriliser. Booster seats and 2 buggies, free for renters to use. Please no smoking inside the villa! Outside: The villa is surrounded by gardens on all sides. Patio areas to both front and rear as well as around the pool. Tables and chairs with seating for 8 people include parasols. Around the pool area are 8 sun loungers with parasols and tables. Brick built BBQ. Various fruit trees to the end of the garden. Rotary washing line. The swimming pool is 10m x 5m with a nice shallow end suitable for children with 3 steps leading into the pool. Full pool cover. Pool heater if required. The garden and the pool are both taken care of on a weekly basis. Wonderful country views and also views of mountains. Utility Room: Washing machine, Electric wine chiller , Hetty hoover,ironing board,iron,mop and bucket,Vax hand held hoover,broom,dustpan & brush and laundry basket.There is a new Tommie Tippee microwave/cold water steriliser, booster seats and two buggies free to use. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen, plenty of tea towels, hand towels, bath towels, bath sheets, face towels and pool towels are provided. Maid service 1 day per week, linen changed weekly. New cot linen. Other: Central music system in all rooms. Matching oak furniture throughout the villa. New highchair and travel cot. All bedrooms built in wardrobes. Pool table and table tennis in the hall! Free WiFi