Apartment in Pinaret district of Puerto Pollensa Mallorca- 2 Minutes Walk to the Beach
Modern 2 bedroom apartment with private parking. Very popular with family groups due to the proximity of the beach, playground, restaurants and bars. There is a large furnished covered terrace, leading from both the living and dining areas. The apartment has two bedrooms, with one being en-suite. The kitchen includes electric hob and oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Perfect location for cyclists, families or anyone just wanting a quiet relaxing holiday.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
The apartment was absolutely beautiful - very well equipped, immaculately clean and a great location.
We found the apartment to be well appointed and had everything that we needed and was also in a great location with only a few minutes walk to the beach and the central facilities.
We really loved Puerto Pollensa and would definitely go back there. The apartment was lovely and we couldn't fault anything at all.
Activity and Interests
An array of water sports are available at the nearby beach.
Located in the north-east of the island, Puerto Pollensa is approximately a 45 minute drive from Palma airport. Car hire is not essential, unless you wish to explore the island, as taxis and buses are available from the airport.
The old town of Pollensa is close by and within half an hours drive the dramatic Tramuntana mountains can be experienced.
A gentle stroll along the sea front brings you into Puerto Pollensa. It still retains the charm of the small fishing village it once was, but also now boasts a variety of bars, cafes and restaurants that cluster around the marina, town square and pine walk. Should you wish to experience the beautiful historic city of Palma, it is only 45 minutes away by car.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please email or telephone to enquire about availability. A 25% non-refundable deposit will be required to secure the booking with the remaining balance due 8 weeks before arrival.
High chair and cots can be provided, if required.
Changeover day is usually weekends, especially in July and August. The rest of the year, we are flexible so please ask.
Notes on prices:
Prices are shown per week in UK pounds.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom with bath/shower and wc. Bathroom with shower and wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with three single beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is very popular with family groups due to the proximity of the beach, playground and restaurants/bars. Outside: The apartment has its own parking area. There is a large furnished covered terrace, leading from both the living and dining areas. Although the apartment does not have its own pool, guests are welcome to use the three pools of the neighbouring Aparthotel. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. The apartment is cleaned and the beds made up between guests only. Other: Terrace balcony with table and chairs for outside living.