Apartment in La Torre Golf Resort, Costa Calida - 2 Mins Walk to Clubhouse and Town Centre
The apartment overlooks the 18th green and clubhouse. It is only 2 minutes walk to the town centre restaurants, bars and supermarket. It is situated opposite a large communal pool, with both children and adult pools and a hot tub/Jacuzzi. The apartment is furnished to an extremely high standard. In addition to air conditioning and central heating, Wi-Fi, Digital TV with English channels and open terrace with sun all day, the key feature of booking this apartment is a discount golf rate on La Torre, Mar Menor, and El Valle golf resorts, the resorts are all linked with a free shuttle bus service if required. The 'Florida Style' resort is fully enclosed with 24 hour security, at the heart of the resort is a spectacular waterside village complete with luxury clubhouse, pro shop, bars, restaurants, supermarket, ice cream parlour and a large feature lake. The resort also houses a substantial golf driving range and putting green, tennis courts and many more communal swimming pools.
About the Owner
This is a family owned apartment, in the hands of the Paget family since it was built in 2008. We love the apartment, resort and Spain and we are sure that you will too.
I have recently left the Royal Air Force and now work in the University sector. My wife works for the Amatuer Swimming Association. As a family we are very active and enjoy this lifestyle in Spain, either playing golf, swimming or hiking or biking in the hills close by.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"This is a fabulous apartment which has lovely views over the golf course, catches the early morning sun and is very close to all of the resort's facilities." - Mr & Mrs Watts SEP 14
"The apartment is amazing. It was spotlessly clean when we got there. The view is probably the best on the resort, it's perfect for catching the sun throughout the whole day, the local pool is great and everything you have included in the apartment including all the furniture and equipment is to an exceptional standard. The resort is finished to a very high standard and there is a great atmosphere developing around the bars on the central lake." - Mr & Mrs Taylor JUL 15
"The apartment was beautifully furnished, well equipped, had great views over the golf course, near the club house (not far to walk home) we would not hesitate to book again." - Mr & Mrs Payne MAR 15
"Excellent apartment with a good central location." - Mr Varley JUL 15
From the Owner
“The apartment is a home from home with all the mod-cons one would expect, from Digital TV to Wi-Fi. The apartment overlooks the 18th green so for golf lovers hours can be spent watching fellow golfers sink the winning put from the sun kissed terrace. It is also located opposite a communal pool for swimming or sunbathing and only a couple of minutes walk to the clubhouse or town centre bars, restaurants and the supermarket.”
Activity and Interests
The resort is located on the Costa Calida or 'Warm Coast', which has a spectacular coastline with beautiful beaches of white sand, impressive cliffs and the largest salt-water lagoon in Europe - the crystal clear Mar Menor (only 15 mins drive), where the water is calm and shallow and warmer than the rest of the Mediterranean, making it especially suitable for families all year round. The nearest beaches of San Pedro del Pinatar and Los Alcazares are only 15 mins drive from La Torre Golf Resort.
Travel to the Murcia region is very easy with low cost airlines flying into Murcia-San Javier (MJV - 15 mins).
Current airlines flying into Murcia-San Javier (MJV):
Ryanair: Stansted, London Luton, Liverpool, Nottingham East Midlands, Dublin and Prestwick.
Easyjet: Gatwick and Bristol.
JET 2: Leeds/Bradford, Manchester, Belfast, Blackpool and Newcastle.
BMI Baby: Manchester, Nottingham East Midlands and Birmingham.
FLY BE: Birmingham, Exeter, Guernsey.
Car hire is recommended.
There are many small towns and villages within 10km of the resort. Murcia the largest city in the region is 30 minutes drive away and Cartegena is 40 minutes drive away. Both cities have fantastic shopping, museums, galleries and historic quarters.
Strictly no smoking.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|50euros cleaning fee||£0|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Preferred payment by bank transfer. Key collection in resort. Refundable security deposit of £150 required with final payment. Deposit will be refunded post departure following the property inspection. Non-refundable 25% deposit required to secure booking. Final balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival. Cleaning charge of 50 Euros to be paid locally to our representative.
Changeover day is flexible. Apartment needs to be vacated by 10:00 on day of departure and can be accessed from 15:00 on the day of arrival.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Lets of 4 weeks or more benefit from 10% discount.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The renters are able to benefit from discounted golf rates on La Torre and sister resorts at the owners rate whilst staying in this apartment.”
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Lift ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- 60 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Family bathroom is finished to a high standard with bath/shower over, wc, bidet and clean towels for your comfort.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom benefits from French doors opening directly onto the sun terrace. Both bedrooms are finished in a contemporary style being fitted with 2 twin beds, bedside cabinets, reading lamps, built in wardrobes and drawers. A travel cot is available.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is on the 2nd floor so benefits from fantastic views. The apartment is served by 2 lifts so is more than suitable for disabled and young children. Outside: Elevated open sun terrace with fantastic views. Patio table and chairs. Overlooks the 18th green, clubhouse, communal gardens and mountains beyond. There are 3 communal pools nearby, the closest is opposite the apartment out the front. Utility Room: The outdoor utility area has a washing machine, iron, ironing board and airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Clean linen and towels are provided. Towels not to be removed. Other: Elevated sun terrace allows magnificant views over the golf course and beyond. The terrace gets the sun and some shade all day long. Luxury patio table and chairs and outside lighting allows you to enjoy the terrace all day and night.