Villa in Padova, Veneto, Italy - Charming Holiday Villa Accommodation with Private Pool
In the heart of the highly suggestive Veneto region, guests of Villa Mandriola immerse themselves in an historic atmosphere while experiencing the simple and therapeutic pleasures of the elements. You are minutes away from medieval towns and villages, beautiful golf courses, natural thermal baths and traditional Venetian eateries. Villa Mandriola, is an ideal wellness holiday rental accommodation for families sharing or group of friends. The villa is on 2 floors (700 m²) and the outdoor swimming pool area is open from mid June to September. If you choose our Venetian Villa, you could also take advantage of several discounts available as our guests for wine tasting, golf courses and thermal pools. Villa Mandriola (enjoyable every season of the year, each with a different atmosphere) is your own ideal charming and relaxing holiday retreat in Northeast Italy when the stresses of everyday life have got too much.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
March 2009 - We have been hiring villas for the last few years and Villa Mandriola is definitely one of the nicest we've stayed in. We would thoroughly recommend this property to anyone looking for a peaceful and charming holiday. The villa is ideally located in the heart of the Veneto region and the description is very accurate. The property is comfortable, clean and tidy and well maintained inside and out. The owners live in a wing of the villa and are willing to assist in any way possible. We could not fault their hospitality. The scenery around the area is breathtaking with many walkways should you wish to take advantage of this. Theres plenty of information in the villa regarding the local area, activities and restaurants etc.
Will definately make a return trip to this villa and thoroughly recommend it to anyone else!! Steve (UK)
August 2008 - We look back on our stay in the Villa with much pleasure. The house itself is very beautiful and impressive. Sandra (Georgia)
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Villa Mandriola offer (for the whole autumn and winter months) daily, weekly or longer cooking classes and culinary lessons in partnership with a professional chef. Villa Mandriola is also offering to his guests wine tastings and guided tasting courses (on our affiliated Wine estate’s 'Enoteca' on the Euganean Hills) organised in collaboration with the Italian Sommelier Association.
Villa Mandriola is also affiliated with a Golf Club, wine estate, one of the best spas hotel in Abano Terme (providing saunas, massages, thermal pools, etc), guests can benefit from a 10% discount on the Spa treatments.
Italian language classes can be also arranged at the Villa with Italian professors.
The closest beaches are 'Sottomarina' at 30 minutes by car or 'Jesolo lido' at 50 minutes by car or by coach. There is also the well-known 'Lido di Venezia' accessible from Venice by water bus or ferry that is at 70 minutes from the Villa.
It is advisable, but not necessary, to rent a car because in general, everything (banks, supermarkets, post offices, shops) are just a few miles from the villa. The closest supermarket and restaurant are from 1km to 4km from the property. A well equipped Delicatessen shop is just at 300m from the gate of our villa. City buses pass near the gate of the villa so that you don’t actually have to have a car to get into town. Airports: Venice Marco Polo 30km; Treviso 70km; Verona 100km; Milano 250km.
Villa Mandriola is about 3 miles southeast from cultural/vibrant attractions of historic Padua’s city center. The villa is about 40km from Venice and Vicenza, 90 from Verona and Bologna. Not to mention the smaller towns and villages worth visiting: the medieval walled towns of Cittadella and Castelfranco Veneto; Bassano with its famous covered bridge; elegant Asolo; the fortified towns of Montagnana. Any number of Palladian villas can be visited in the immediate vicinity.
You can barge down the Brenta Canal from Padova to Venice itself or spend a day at the beach at Jesolo, or Venice’s renowned Lido. Nearby, the volcanic Euganean Hills make a delightful day trip, for scenery, local cuisine, and wines. Not to mention beautiful Lake of Garda and Delta of Po river.
Golf courses, tennis club, and riding facilities are located within 10-60 minutes drive from the property. Naturalistic itineraries- nearby the Villa you can enjoy doing exciting naturalistic itineraries, having a walk in the National Park of the Euganean Hills (10km), visiting the Brenta Riviera (20km with its Venetian Villas and other enchanting destinations. Horse riding (10km), tennis courses (6km), shooting/hunting reserve (20km), Bowling (5Km), hot-air ballooning (14Km) and a huge Protection Center for Animal (110Km). It is also possible to go canoeing, bird-watching or fishing along the rivers in the area. Driving distances are approximate and should not be regarded as definitive.
Local activities: swimming, tennis, walking, sailing, cycling, fishing, horse riding, golf, water skiing, mountain biking, mountaineering, paragliding.
Other Activities: Wine and food testing, cooking and painting lessons, naturalistic itineraries, bird watching, hot-air ballooning, bike and trekking path, city tours, museums.
An incoming service is provided at the arrival and during their stay the guests are assisted by an English speaking person, living separately in the compound, in any of their needs concerning tourist information, booking of operas, theatres.
-PADUA: The urban structure has remained almost the same over the centuries: narrow streets, arcades, monumental squares. It became the centre of humanistic and Renaissance culture and a point of reference for artists and men of letters. Prato della Valle, one of Europe’s largest and most famous squares, was built in the 18 century. The surroundings of Padua are famous for their artistic, cultural and natural heritage
- Booking Notes:
50% of rent is to be paid at the moment of booking as deposit by bank draft of by credit card (PayPal). On receipt of the deposit the booking is definitively confirmed. The remainder is due upon arrival in cash or by credit card.
We consider reservations from Saturday - Saturday but we could also consider short stay with a minimum of 2 nights. Unless otherwise agreed, the check-in is between 3pm - 8pm and the Check-out by 10am. Anyone with a late flight can liaise with the owner.
Notes on prices:
The above rental prices (charged up to 10 people) are per week or per night. Additional rooms are available in the villa extending the max capacity up to 14guests: The extra price is of 50 euro per person per night or 200 euro per person a week. Rates include: bedlinen, bath and kitchen towels, water, electricity, gas, Wi-Fi access, doing beds), maintenance of the garden and pool and if needed we can provide baby bed/high chair.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- At the ground floor there is one toilet bath while at the first floor there are 4 bathrooms, fully equipped with bath/shower over, sink, wc and bidet.
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 14 (7 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: At the first floor we have 3 double, 2 twin, 2 single bedrooms to accommodate 10 people, but there are also one extra twin room available in the Villa if you wish to reach the maximum capacity of 14. Fans in all the bedrooms are available if needed.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Long term renters welcome, pets considered, children welcome. The villa is equipped (if necessary) with few baby and children beds. I take the opportunity to inform you that Villa Mandriola is an ideal holiday location suitable for children. Outside: We have an above-ground pool (6m large x 12m long x 1.5m deep) is open from mid June to September. Outdoor: private parking lot, games for children, 12 bikes, parasol, sunbaths, BBQ, outdoor furniture and there is also a small boat to discover the lake. Activities available in the estate: the estate grounds are also ideal for country walks, jogging, trekking and cycling as it extend over acres and acres of land. Guests are also welcome to play badminton, ping-pong or Fishing in the large private lake (inside the parkland) surrounded by hills. Utility Room: In the villa there is wireless internet access (included in the price). Cellar, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, washing machine and dish washer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen, bath and kitchen towels are included in the price. Cleaning lady from Monday to Friday is available on request at extra cost. Other: The dining room is fully equipped with cutlery, dishes, glasses up to 24 people.