Apartment in Les Arcs, Rhone-Alpes, France - 4 Star Resort in Arc 1950
This 2 bedroomed apartment (1 double, 2 singles) and sofabed is fully equipped with microwave oven, (No conventional oven), dishwasher, hob and fridge. Also included are 2 separate bathrooms, 1 with shower and 1 with bath. TV and DVD are included along with free use of swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The accommodation is ski in-ski out, has a balcony with views down the slopes and access within minutes to the ski lifts. The ski school is literally 15m from the reception of the block. ARC 1950 village has several restaurants, a bakery, grocery store, bars and a club.
About the Owner
Our apartment is privately owned, It is available for short or long term lets in either the summer or winter.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The resort has entertainment within the resort during Winter and Summer for families and children. In the summer there are several lakes for fishing, paragliding opportunities close by, White water rafting and mountain biking. Mountain bikes can be hired at the resort and the cable cars are available for transport with bikes to the peaks. Arc 1950 is a pleasant location if you like the outdoor life, enjoy walking, cycling or any other outdoor activities.
Ther is no beach close by. You would need to drive to the South of France to get to the closest beach.
Driving to ARC 1950 from the UK?
From Calais to ARC 1950 the distance is approx 937km (approx 9 hours).
Le Havre to ARC 1950 880km (approx 8 hours).
Zeebrugge to ARC 1950 955km (approx 9 hours).
Bus or car travelling times from internal airports :-
Annecy Airport to ARC 1950 110km (approx 1 hour 50 mins).
Geneva Airport to ARC 1950 170km (approx 2 hour 15 mins).
Lyon Airport to ARC 1950 220km (approx 2 hour 30 mins).
Chambery Airport to ARC 1950 115km (approx 1 hour 15 mins).
Bourg St Maurice is the nearest town which is approx 30 minutes by car or you can get the Mountain train (Funicular) from Arc 1800 which takes you into Bourg St Maurice. The train operates in the Ski season and Summer.
There are shops within Arc 1950 resort, such as a bakery, Spar general store, wine specialists etc. There is a choice of restaurants at the resort, such as Italian, French, take away snack bars and crepes etc.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We send out a booking form and ask for 25% deposit at time of booking. The balance will be requested 6 weeks before your arrival date. A £250 breakages deposit will also be requested. This is fully refundable subject to no major damage.
We run the bookings from Saturday to Saturday. The time you are requested to depart is before 12:00 on the Saturday. The earliest you can enter the apartment on arrival is 16:00, this is to allow for time to clean and replace linen/towels.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. The weeks run from first night of stay Saturday and last night of stay Friday night depart on Saturday morning.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bedroom two has 2 single beds and bathroom opposite with shower.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom one has 1 double bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The resort is family friendly and very suitable for children. The resort is car free. There is a car park under the resort which provides quick access to the apartment. Baby's cot and high chairs are available free of charge on request. There is a 24 hour reception and Wi-Fi Internet access which is chargeable (Swisscom connection). Outside: The car park and slopes are literally 1 minute from the apartment. The swimming pool, heated (indoor and outdoor - same pool) are 2 minutes from the apartment. Ski hire shops and ski pass office and lessons are all within 1 minute of apartment. Utility Room: The washing machine in on the same floor in a separate room, this includes a dryer too which is all free of charge. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The apartment rental includes clean linen and towel change which will be supplied before arrival. If two week rental is required the apartment will be cleaned, towels and linen exchanged during your stay. Other: There are two lockers, one floor down with locks for ski equipment storage and quick access to the slopes. There is a balcony which looks out to the slopes with table and chairs for winter (if you really want to) or Summer use.