Villa in Paphos, Secret Valley, Kouklia, Cyprus - Wireless Broadband Available
Welcome to Villa Tyche our luxurious and private 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom single storey villa set in the beautiful and tranquil hills surrounding the stunningly picturesque Secret Valley and its superb golf course. A stone's throw from Petra tou Romiou, the legendary birthplace of Aphrodite the Goddess of Love, our villa is just minutes away from beautiful beaches, fantastic golf courses and delightful historic towns and villages. Whether on holiday to play golf, sightsee or simply relax, our villa will provide the perfect base for your stay. The villa is furnished to an extremely high standard and is fully air-conditioned throughout. We have a private heated (important from September to May) pool, satellite and wireless broadband available for your convenience.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just wanted to let you know that we had a lovely week at your villa. Everything that we may have needed was provided. All the info and directions you gave us were spot on and much appreciated. The pool was lovely, as was the cooling breeze from the coast. Would definitely highly recommend. Thanks again. Christine Carroll (Sept 11)
Wanted to say what a great time we had at Villa Tyche, a real home from home with every amenity catered for, only with the added bonus of stunning views, fantastic weather, a marvellous pool with surrounding sunbathing area (we’ve all returned with glorious tans), a purpose built BBQ that was used on most nights whilst sitting out on the patio under cloudless skies. We wouldn’t hesitate to return and would like to add how immaculate the inside has been presented for your guests to enjoy, a real top draw ambiance has been achieved adding that icing to the proverbial cake so to speak. Caran & Paul Stone (Aug 11)
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
Villa Tyche was beautiful and gave us everything we wanted and more. The huge garden surrounding the villa and pool provided perfect sunbathing in full sun or shade. The sun loungers were very comfortable and the large tree provided dappled shade all day long. By mid-afternoon the pool was as warm as a bath. All the golf courses were played and all enjoyed. The local restaurants in Kouklia were fabulous and we tried most of them. Very friendly people, very welcoming and courteous. Cannot find anything negative to say about the island or the villa and can't wait to return next year. Thank you.
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is Petra tou Romiou which is about 5 minutes drive away.
10 minute drive from Paphos airport and 15 minutes from Paphos itself. 60 minutes drive from Larnaca.
There is a small supermarket in Kouklia (also 24 hour ATM) and Aphrodite Hills (both 5-10 minutes away). They both stock a range of foods, bread, water, drinks, wine, soap powders etc.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Nov 2016 - 17 Mar 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
18 Mar 2017 - 23 Jun 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A £200 non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to booking date. In addition, a £200 damage deposit is required which is refundable within 2 weeks after vacating the property subject to a satisfactory property inspection. Payment(s) to be made by cheque or bank payment. Pool heating is available at £140 per week. Wireless broadband is available at £40 per stay. Golf clubs £20 per week. Cot and high chair payable locally.
Changeover is flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Last minute discount: 20% discount if booking start date is less than 21 days away (January – April and November / December). 15% discount if booking start date is less than 21 days away (May/June and September/October). 10% discount if booking start date is less than 21 days away (July/August). We will consider longer term rentals. In addition wireless broadband is £40 per stay, pool heating £140 per week, golf clubs £20 per wk.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite shower room to bedroom 1 with shower cubicle, wc and hand wash basin. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Family shower room with shower cubicle, wc and hand wash basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, en-suite, air-conditioning and private veranda. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, air-conditioning and en-suite. Bedroom 3 with twin beds and air-conditioning.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has wireless broadband (small additional charge applies), air conditioning and heating throughout. Cot and high chair can be arranged (local fee payable). Outside: Immediately to the rear of the property is a large shaded terrace area with table and chairs for relaxing whilst taking in the views to the sea. A large feature BBQ is close by for those wishing to enjoy the local fish and meat which can be obtained near by. The rest of the established garden is attractively landscaped and comprises a lawned area, palm trees and various other flowers, trees and shrubs. The private heated (additional charge) swimming pool (with steps into) measures 8 metres by 4 metres (approximately 26 feet by 13 feet) and is surrounded by a patio area with 6 sun beds. Stairs lead to a large roof sun terrace, a particular feature of the property, that also has table and chairs from which to enjoy the stunning panoramic views of the sea and mountains to either side. To the front of the property is a long driveway providing parking for several vehicles. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided and are changed weekly. Other: The dining area is a particularly charming feature of the property, circular in shape and with seating for up to 6 people to dine and relax whilst enjoying the panoramic sea view. Wireless broadband is available for a small additional charge.