House in Kerbizien, near Huelgoat, Brittany, France - Rural Location, 10 Minutes From Huelgoat
This spacious and comfortable family home is ideal for a relaxing holiday. You have your own private swimming pool, and with south facing gardens it is perfect for al-fresco dining. The house is surrounded by farmland yet only a 10 minute drive to the beautiful market town of Huelgoat with plenty of quaint restaurants, bars and a supermarket. You are also within walking distance of Poullaouen (20 minutes) which is a lovely village with a restaurant, bar and supermarket. With full central heating the house is also perfect for holidays at any time of the year.
About the Owner
I am completely living the dream. Having watched and been inspired by The Good Life in the 70's and always wanting to live by the sea, with my husband and young daughter we moved to Hartland in 2008 and took on a Farm Business Tenancy with the National Trust here at East Titchberry Farm.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Mr & Mrs T from Colchester - Thank you for providing such a lovely house. We have had a great time, kids loved the pool and the cycle track up the road. I'm sure we will be back. Thank you.
Mr & Mrs F from Kent - We have had a wonderful honeymoon here in Kerbizien. Great house, loads of space, and loved the pool. Lots to see and do around Huelgoat. Fabulous walks.
Mr & Mrs B from Lancashire - A most excellent and relaxing holiday. The surrounding countryside especially Huelgoat idyllic, the forest and boulders extraordinary. The house has been great everything you need and a beautiful setting. Many thanks and would love to come back in the near future.
Activity and Interests
The nearest beaches are only 50 minutes away. To the north you have the more rugged and beautiful Pink Granite Coast, to the west the amazing Crozon Peninsular, and to the south the long sandy beaches at Benodet and Concarneau (our favourite is Locquirec on the north coast).
20% off any Brittany Ferry crossing. Roscoff (ferry port) 1 hour. St Malo (ferry port) 1 hour 45 minutes. Brest (airport) 1 hour. Dinard (airport) 1 hour 45 minutes.
20 minute walk to Poullaouen with supermarket, restaurant and bar. 10 minute drive to Huelgoat - lovely market town. 10 minute drive to Carhaix-Plouger - main town good for shopping. 40 minutes to Morlaix - historic harbour town. 1 hour to Quimper - historic city.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please email or telephone for a booking form. A 25% deposit is required on booking and the balance is due 8 weeks before the holiday.
Usually Friday but can be flexible - please ask.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. Can accept Euros. Discounts on stays of over 2 weeks, for long winter lets or for reduced occupancy.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- autumn foliage
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with walk in bath/shower, wc. Bathroom with bath/shower over, wc. Bathroom with shower, wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 + cot (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 on the ground floor with double bed. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. Bedroom 4 with twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The house is perfect for a family holiday with a safe enclosed garden. The house also has central heating and ideal for out of season holidays. Outside: The house sits in safe enclosed gardens of 1/4 acre with your own private pool (9m x 5m). Patio with BBQ, table and chairs. Decking area to the pool. Rural location with lovely views over neighbouring farmland. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Property is cleaned before your arrival, all bedlinen and tea towels provided, please bring your own towels and any cot linen. Other: Dressing room on the first floor with wardrobes and space to store suitcases. Basement with washing machine.