Villa in Playa Flamenca, Costa Blanca, Spain - Great Shared Pool, Amenities Very Nearby
Spacious detached villa in one of the most prime locations of Playa Flamenca.
Villa sleeps 6 people with 1 comfortable double room and 2 comfortable twin rooms, 1 on the first floor next to the downstairs bathroom for guests that prefer not to use stairs.
Prime location means that all of the best bars and eateries are within 5-10 minutes, the beach a couple of minutes longer. Yet once your in the garden area is so peaceful you can't help but relax.
Top Traveller Review
The property is fantastic
About the Owner
(7 traveller reviews)
We stayed in this villa from 22.10.16 - 29.10.16. It was true to the description. Very spacious and very well equipped. The pool outside was very large and clean, great for children !Our only criticism would be that it was very dated and the furniture in the lounge was quite dirty. Excellent customer service, got back to us with any queries and were very helpful which made the process easy. The people that looked after the villa in Spain were very helpful also. Would recommend this to friends and would use again. We hired a car and without one there is not much to do within walking distance apart from the beach which is about 10 -15 min walk, I would recommend a car as there are lovely places to visit a short distance by car.
The property is fantastic
The villa is fantastic very clean and the rooms were a lovely size. The villa has everything anyone could need for their stay and the swimming pool was lovely and very well kept
lovely location, ideal in fact for young families, close to the shops and restaurants in the new shopping centre, overlooking in our opinion the best pool in the area for size.
Can recommend it for young families as the pool is a good size and safely behind a key fob fence.
Short walk to a range of lovely beaches.
Lovely villa that exceeded expectations
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in your villa - it lived up to detail and more. Felt very much at home and would definitely use again. We didn't hire a car and found all the information of where to go in the area very useful. We didn't do any cooking as ate out every night, however there was all the equipment available if we did choose to do this. The beds were comfortable and every room had fans as it did start to get a but warm at night. Lovely to have the communal pool so close, also able to come back onto terraces to sunbathe. We slept 8 of us for half the holiday which although only 3 bedrooms, they are all large enough to put extra people either within the bedrooms or in the lounge. We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would recommend to anyone that needs a large villa in this area.
Great Villa in ideal Location
This lovely villa is centrally located for La Zenia Boulevard (10 min stroll), Beach (15/20 min leisurely stroll), Playa Flamenca Commercial Centre, 15 mins. Plenty Bars and restaurants within 5 mins walk in all directions - plenty of choice. The villa itself is very spacious and fully equipped and accurately described on the site. The hedges surrounding the villa have been removed and replaced with a nice white wall making the villa and patio area much more attractive. There is a wheeled shopper which was ideal for bringing back supplies from the Supermarket. Both Mercadonna and Alcampo(in the Boulevard) within easy walking distance. The Pool is right outside the villa, and from the patio you can easily keep an eye on any children with you. However when you lie on the sunbeds on the lower patio you have complete privacy for sunbathing. The property benefits from sun first thing in the morning until after 6.00pm (and this was in early May). There is an awning over the front patio, which can be extended /retracted to provide shade if/when required - and we found we used it particularly at lunchtime. We would recommend this villa especially on location as well as comfort and space. Communication with the owners was extremely prompt and helpful, and Lyn the keyholder in Spain was just as pleasant and helpful. We were 2 older couples ( in 50 & 60's) and we look forward to returning in the future. This villa is easily suited to couples and/or families.
We (3 couples over 50) spent one week in this wonderful house, it was amazing. The house was very very clean! The bathrooms are large. The bedrooms are outfitted with good mattresses. This house has everything you could wish for. A big shopping center is 7 minutes away on foot. To the beaches you need 10 until 12 minutes on foot. On Saturdays there is a big market around the corner. If you go into a bar the prices are low. We paid for a bottle of wine from 5 to 7 Euro.
Activity and Interests
15 minutes walk to local sandy beach. Other beaches within easy drive offering all sorts of water sports.
35 minutes from Murcia airport, 60 minutes from Alicante airport. We can arrange for airport transfer.
5km from major town Torrevieja. Good bus links or taxis.
A £150 security deposit is required to cover damage.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. There is also a 75 euro after let cleaning charge, which is payable in Spain. For parties of more than 6 the cost is 85 euro
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 1st floor bathroom, wc, bidet and shower. 2nd floor bathroom wc, bidet, bath and shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed with patio doors leading to upper sun terrace overlooking gardens and swimming pool. Bedroom 2 twin room with 2 single beds. Bedroom 3, ground floor, twin room with 2 single beds All with fitted wardrobes.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The house is ideal for families, couples or groups of friends. It is close enough to the action but far enough away to be secluded and peaceful. The garden is enclosed and private so young children will be safe. The pool is the largest in the area with a great shallow end for children to play in or beginners to learn to swim, or even better if you want to work of the calories doing laps every morning. Outside: Gorgeous, large and secluded patio area with sun loungers, chairs and table. The swimming pool is just outside the front door so you can watch the children play whilst staying in the garden or the grounds around the pool are great for relaxing. Driveway to park your car if you decided to rent one, though this is only necessary if you want to explore further. Utility Room: Washing machine, dryer, pegs etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Beds will be made up freshly upon arrival with all bathroom towels. The house can be cleaned and bedding changed weekly on request for extra charge. Beach towels not provided.