Apartment in Lakeview, Boavista Golf Complex, Nr. Lagos, Portugal - 3km From Lagos A Vibrant Town With Restaurants, Marina, Shops, 1km Beach
Luxury 2 bed, 2 bathroom ground floor, south facing apartment. It boasts the best location in Lakeview Village, Boavista Golf Resort with unrivalled golf views, pool, Free spa and Sky. It has front and rear private gardens with patio. Shared heated 25m and children's pools are just a few strides from the front door. It has stunning golf views from the rear south facing patio overlooking 14th green and lakes. Guests benefit 25% off green fees. 1km to nearest beach. Furnished to a high standard and excellently equipped. The resort has club house with restaurants, indoor spa with pool, jacuzzi, gym and beauty treatments. Guests enjoy free access to the indoor spa and leisure facilities. Tennis coaching and children's football coaching on offer. Nearby Lagos offers many restaurants, beach bars and street cafes. A pretty walled town with a vibrant marina, shops and markets to wonder around. Miles of beautiful beaches with golden sands, high cliffs and coves with emerald green waters close.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
I wanted to say how lovely the apartment was! It exceeded our expectations, the standard of cleanliness and furnishing was excellent. Staying in the apartment really made the holiday, We will be returning in the future - Alex
What a fantastic place really relaxing, the course was great every hole in tip top condition and sunny every day. We ate at the clubhouse a few times and the staff were great. The apartment was 5 star accommodation, we’ve have stopped in some top hotels, including The Plaza in New York and your apartment was the same if not better spec as these places - Richard
We had a great time the apartment was lovely perfect for the 4 of us and the outside space was excellent for the boys to run around - Paul
We had a great holiday thanks in no small part to your fantastic apartment. It's really 5 star luxury, well equipped, lovely condition with a great location and great views over the greens, lakes and fairways - Duncan.
Please contact for more guest comments.
2 holidaymaker reviews
We have stayed at several of the apartments in Lakeview Village. This apartment lived up to the usual high standard of accomodation at Boavista golf resort with added bonus of superb location, spa access and comfy beds. We will return! Thx to Laurie for letting us stay and her excellent communication.
We have stayed in several apartments on the Boavista Golf & Spa resort,this was by far the best,fantastic location overlooking the golf course and centrally located for the resorts facilities.I cannot recommend it highly enough,you will not be disappointed.
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is a just 1km from the resort. The town of Lagos and the Western Algarve is an area of outstanding natural beauty with fantastic golden sandy beaches and National Parks. It is a haven for those in search of tranquillity, the chance to experience real Portuguese life in small towns and fishing villages. The 6km golden sandy beach of Meia Praia is just a 5 minute drive away. Unspoilt beaches and secluded coves surround the area in both directions along the coast line.
The nearest airport Faro is just 45 minutes by car. A car is advisable although most amenities can be reach by taxi.
There is a mainline railway station in Lagos.
Boavista is less than 5min drive to Lagos, a beautiful coastal walled town with a marina and many shops, restaurants and beautiful beaches. The resort of Luz is also a very short distance away with beautiful beach, beach bars, cafes and restaurants. Boavista is an excellent location for exploring the Western Algarve. Supermarkets are 2 mins drive. We can recommend many excellent beach bars and restaurant within a short drive - taxis to Lagos and Luz cost around 8 euros.
Lagos is just 3km from the resort and as well as being a picturesque walled town with a vibrant marina also has all of the usual amenities, supermarkets, local shops, restaurants, banks hospital etc. It is rich in culture with historic buildings and museums. The walls date back to Roman times. Lagos was the home of Henry the Navigator famous for voyages of discovery from Sagres. The marina offers many different boat trips around the beaches and coves and dolphin safaris, both good excursions.
Luz is a similar distance away with a stunning blue flag beach, water sports, bars, restaurants, supermarkets. Boavista is very well located to explore the beautiful coastline of the Western Algarve with some of the best sandy beaches in Europe nestling in rocky coves. Travel west of Lagos and experience the picturesque fishing villages of Salema and Burgau. The historical town of Sagres and Cape St Vincent offers the chance to stand on the most south-westerly point in Europe.
Take a drive into the Monchique mountains discovering small spa villages and taking in the breathtaking views from which the full Algarve coastline can be seen on a clear day. For the youngsters, Aqualand water park, Splash and slide and Zoomarine are within a 30 min drive. Slash and Slide is one of the biggest and best in Eurpoe. For the shopaholics - Algarve shopping centre - is also around a 30 minute drive!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
There is a non refundable deposit of 20% of the rental payable immediately on reservation with the balance payable at least 6 weeks prior to arrval date. There is also a £200 refundable security deposit.
Changeover day is flexible subject to availability. Arrival time is 2pm and departure time is 10am. Early arrival or late departure can be arranged but is subject to availability.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to master bedroom with, bath/shower, WC, bidet, vanity unit with large mirror and storage. Bathroom 2 shower, WC, vanity unity with large mirror and storage. Both are spacious bathrooms with heated towel rails, powerful refreshing showers.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom - king size bed, luxury memory foam mattress, en-suite. Bedroom 2 - 2 x single beds. Built in safe Both with air con/heating, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted TV's with Sky, access to patio. Sofa bed in living room. Cot to hire.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is ideal for families, couples and golf holidays with the best location on the Boavista resort. The accommodation is very large (107sq.m) and to a very high luxury standard with air conditioning, heating and extremely well equipped for our own family holidays. There is a selection of family games and books, a Nokia phone charger, a hairdryer, iron and ironing board. It is suitable for young and teenage children with cots and highchairs available to hire. All windows have electric security shutters and there is a safe. The new clubhouse at the resort has lots to offer. It has a restaurant and snack bar, coffee lounge with free wi-fi internet access. There is an indoor pool with Jaccuzi and sauna rooms, gym with excellent modern equipment. There are also many beauty treatments and massages on offer. Outside: Ground floor apartment with private front and rear patio and garden. Rear south facing patio has unrestricted and unrivalled views of the championship golf course and its lakes. The shared, gated, heated 25m swimming pool and children's pool and sun terraces with access via a swipe card is just a few metres from the front door. The apartment has front and rear private gardens with patio. Both patios have dining facilities and the rear large south facing patio has 3 luxury sun beds, table and chairs, sun parasol and gas BBQ making it an ideal place for just relaxing, sunbathing or alfresco dining. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Rental includes free spa membership for up to 4 guests. Included in the cost is weekly cleaning, towel and linen change. Daily cleaning is available.