3 bedroom-Villa near Lagos- 10 Mins Walk to Sandy Porto de Mós Beach
This extremely well situated villa has magnificent views of the sea. It stands on the cliffs within walking distance of the sandy Porto de Mós beach just outside Lagos. Only a few minutes drive from Lagos town centre and a group of bars/shops are perhaps 20 mins walk en route to Lagos which is a little further on. On 2 floors with super views to the sea from the sitting/dining room and upper terrace. Comfortably furnished, sheltered garden with built-in barbecue. Kidney shaped swimming pool. Wi Fi, Portable radio/cassette/CD player. Incoming telephone. Safe. Maid cleaning service twice weekly. Local bus service. A car is not essential but highly recommended.
About the Owner
(1 traveller reviews)
Villa vétuste sans entretien
Maison vétuste mal entretenue
3 portes fenêtres 1 sans store 2 store fermé à moitié 3 fonctionne
Réparateurs venus, mais trop vétustes impossible de réparer il faudrait changer les stores
Terrasse une table en bois vétuste 6 chaise 3 vétustes 2 neuves
Le bois étant trop vieux nous accrochons nos vêtements (pas de nappe)
Enfant blessé par une écharde
Terrasse du 1er étage et terrasse autour de la piscine jamais nettoyé (obliger de laver les terrasses)
Les tapis très sales nous les avons enlevés
Pas de prises électrique dans les salles de bain
Seul points positif la piscine et la vue sur mer
Trop cher cette location
Activity and Interests
It is perhaps a 10 minute walk down to the fine sandy beach of Porto de Mós. Beside the beach there two restaurants.
Faro airport is about 1 hour away.
A hire car is recommended but not essential for healthy walkers.
There is regular local bus service into Lagos town centre and there is a small group of bars and restaurants and a food store only about a 15 minute walk en route to Lagos.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of 25% is payable on reservation. The balance should be paid 8 weeks before the start of the holiday. There is also a damage deposit to be paid on arrival. (details on request).
This may be any day except Sunday.
Arrival should be after 14:00 hours and departure must be by 10:00 hours.
Notes on prices:
This villa is only now for rent from March 2016. So very late and open to offers. The above rents are for 5-6 people but there are reduced rents for fewer people. Also there are reductions for late bookings and lets of 2 weeks or more. Please do apply.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- The bathroom en suite has bath tub, separate shower unit, basin and WC. The separate bathroom is fitted as the above.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Two double bedrooms with double beds and doors to the poolside terrace. One with full bathroom en suite. 1 twin bedroom.
- Golf ...
- Outside: The villa is almost completely encircled by a mature garden area with plenty of terracing and grass around the pool and a large hedge for privacy. There are sunbeds for 6 people. The filtered swimming pool is a good size in the shape of a long kidney (the maximum measurements are 12m x 4m) and it has built-in steps at the shallow end. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and towels are included and are changed once a week during the maid's visit. She comes twice a week. Note that for a one week holiday she will only come for the midweek clean as she will have been on the arrival and then on the departure days.