Stunning Villa in Xaghra, Gozo, Malta - Fab Location, 5 Mins from Shops, 5 Mins to Beautiful Sandy Ramla Beach
Peaceful and beautiful, original 400 year old farmhouse, conveniently located 5 mins walk from supermarket and 5 mins drive to the beautiful sandy beach of Ramla. Breathtaking views over the valley, 10 min walk into the typically Gozitan Xaghra Square where you can soak up the sleepy and relaxing atmosphere that Gozo offers. If we don't answer your email enquiry in a couple of days, please do call 07721384526 to have a chat!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Gozo offers excellent scuba diving facilities.
5 mins drive/15 mins walk to sandy beach of Ramla.
Nearest airport is Malta. Car hire recommended.
10 min walk to Xaghra Square and Ggantija temples.
10 mins drive to Citadel in Gozo's capital, Victoria.
10 mins drive to Marsalforn, a traditional Gozitan fishing village that is very popular to both locals and visitors alike offering a large range of restaurants and watering holes.
Xaghra Square offers great restaurants, bars, a supermarket, a beautiful church as well as providing a bus route that would take you into Victoria's main bus terminal.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact the number given to book or email. Payment must be received in full 8 weeks prior to rental. A 25% deposit to secure the booking must be received at time of booking.
Change over day is flexible. Minimum rental period is 7 days.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- Ocean View
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- 3 en suites, 1 guest cloakroom, 1 shower room, 1 bathroom All en-suite shower rooms equipped with wc, sink and large shower area. Separate bathroom with wc, bath and sink. Guest wc next door to sitting room. Shower room, wc and sink in pool area.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 14 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bed 1 - double bed/en-suite and 1 child's bed with en-suite. Bed 2 - double bed/en-suite and 1 single bed with en-suite. Bed 3 - double bed/en-suite, interconnecting with en-suite. Bed 4 - 2 single beds. Bed 5 - 2 single. Bed 6 - 1 double.
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 14
- pets considered
- Notes on accommodation: Please note that the electricity is on a meter. We put 60 euros on the meter per week, this covers all the lights/appliances/fans at night etc. However if fans are left on all day then you will go over the 60 euros. It is a coin operated meter accepting 1 and 2 euro coins. Four bedrooms have air conditioning, this is paid for via the meter. Electricity can add up, so please be eco friendly and switch lights, fans and air con off when not using! Many thanks Outside: Large BBQ area on main terrace. Large garden area surrounding pool with sunbed area and bamboo covered space Balcony off kitchen, which overlooks beautiful views and ideal for afternoon coffee or watching the sun rise. Utility Room: Washing machine and ample linen/towel storage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid service on two week stays. They will come on the 7th/8th day to change sheets. Additional charge for laundry/cleaning service. Other: The farmhouse maintains its original stone features and walls throughout.