Luxury 4 bedroom Villa with own pool 2 Minutes From Spectacular Beach, fully equipped and in unique position.
"Fuaim na Mara" means Sound of the Sea, it is a beautifully built homely villa with stunning views, on the undeveloped Atlantic coast an hour south of Agadir. It has a wonderful year round sunny climate of approx 19 to 30 degrees C. similar to the Canary Islands, but much drier. It lies in a small guarded development of 12 villas and has its own large swimming pool. A maid comes is available for 12 euros per day who is able to cook simple delicious Moroccan meals. The nearby (17km) town of Tiznit is famous in Morocco for its silver market and has many colourful vegetable and fish markets where you will experience the warmth and hospitality of the Berber people. Trips can be taken into the anti Atlas mountains or to the best bird sanctuary of migratory birds in the National Park of Massa, a 30 minute drive away. Visitors succumb to the relaxed welcoming comfort and utter beauty of the house and the sound of the waves. Villa has 4 bedrooms ensuite. Suitable for up to 8 people. A spacious house, with 2 outside dining areas, Garden surrounding house with full view of sea.which is 50 meters away! South of us lies Mirleft and Sidi Ifni, two places worth visiting.........many things to do and see, in this unspoilt part of Morocco. Best to fly into Agadir, flights direct from London with Easy Jet, and many flights available from Europe.
Top Traveller Review
Best place ever to relax
About the Owner
My name is Linda Titterington, and I live with my husband and two black and tan Jack Russel's in Ireland. We have 6 children between us and 15 grandchildren so far. We have a wonderful life, we are both retired and have many friends here and in Morocco, lots of hobbies including sailing, golf, tennis, riding, fly fishing and bee keeping.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Fantastic house offering real high-end luxury in a laid back, relaxed style. A very cleverly configured property that offers real scope for socialising but also absolute privacy for all residents. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to all who seek a beautiful sanctuary in the sun. Just perfect."
Date 08/06/2009 - Miss Chloe M.
Beautiful beautiful villa! We all feel honoured to be here. Real wow factor! Regards 05/08/2010 - Anthony Perks
I wanted to let you know how much we truly enjoyed staying in your lovely home in Aglou. Nobody wanted to leave.We'll happily visit again and will recommend the house to friends as well. Best Wishes Tamara 26/02/2009
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
Best place ever to relax
We spent a week there in December and had an awesome time. The weather was great, all day sun and warm. The villa is an ideal place to relax, walk straight to the beach or enjoy the pool. We have small kids and they enjoyed everything very much. Nearby Tiznit has a great market to do shopping. Authentic small villages nearby for anyone who enjoys dodging the crowds…..Linda is great with helping prepare and sort everything out. One of our best vacations ever!
From the Owner
“We built our house in Aglou because it was totally unspoilt, not developed, few tourists and in a stunning location. And the reasons we decided to create our wonderful home there was primarily for the winter sun as I hate our cold damp winters, and it just made sense to have found a place that had the perfect climate winter and summer that could be lived in comfortably all year round. We both loved Morocco and once we decided that it was where we wanted to be, we never looked back and have grown to love it more and more each time we go. In fact, our family used the house for more than 5 months in 2009. A great measure of it's success. They all love being there.”
Activity and Interests
50 meters to the sea, nearest village 40 minutes walk down beach. Or 3 km by car. Walk one hour north and you arrive at the troglodyte caves of the fishermen. Walk to the south for hours before you can go no further because of cliffs.
Travel by air to Agadir, or drive south from Marrakesh over the High Atlas Mountains. Car hire is advisable although taxis can be arranged from airport.
3km to Aglou village where there are several restaurants, small hotel and baker and small supermarket.
17km to Tiznit town.
27km to Mirlift.
Horse riding, fishing, hangliding, boules, sea/ocean, mountain hiking, beach fishing, surfboarding, quadbiking, bird watching, hammans and massage, stunning beaches, mountain scenery and possibility to observe the friendly Berber people, their way of life, farming, fishing, ingenuity and craftsmanship...
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
28 Aug 2016 - 2 Jul 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
30% deposit on booking and payment in full 8 weeks before booked dates. If booking is within 8 weeks period, full payment is required at time of booking.
Saturdays preferably, but this is flexible, due to flight schedules.
Notes on prices:
1600 Euros per week Sept until end of August. 1800 Euros per week for August. Longer stays could get discounts.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We are just over 3 hours flight from Dublin, and one and a half hour's drive south of Agadir. We have built a house that is bright and sunny, spacious and luxurious. We have made it a home from home with all the mod cons that make it so comfortable. You can sit for hours just gazing at the waves breaking on the shore, the place casts a spell on one and we all relax and unwind and just pinch ourselves because it is so wonderful. Added to that the Moroccans, their culture, friendliness, charm and the beauty of their country make this part of Morocco entrancing.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- water parks
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain climbing
- surf fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bed 1, en suite bathroom with bath and shower, wc. Bed 2, en suite bathroom with bath and shower, wc. Bed 3, en suite bathroom with bath/shower over wc. Bed 4, en suite bathroom with shower and bidet, wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with super king bed, sea view, walk-in cupboard. Bedroom 2 with 2 small double beds walk, dressing room. Bedroom 3 with twin (convert to double) fan, walk-in cupboard. Bedroom 4 with twin (convert to double), built-in cupboard. 1 baby cot.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The pool area can be locked up so access is secure from young children but they will still have to be watched as the sea is very close. Outside: Breakfast table outside kitchen for morning sun, in the garden. Lunch table by private swimming pool. 7 reclining sunbeds and outdoor sofa and chairs. Parasols.Private Pool is 10 by 5 meters, and there is an enormous terrace upstairs, part of which affords complete privacy. Spectacular views of the beach and sea, Wonderful sunsets, and magnificent clear night skies filled with millions of stars. Whales are often spotted near the coast, and we have the rarest of birds sometimes visiting to feed t he other side of the property. The Bald headed Ibis. Great opportunities to visit and explore surrounding area. Very beautiful seascapes, with magnificent beaches, surfing and hang gliding schools. Or riding safaris, quad biking, bird watching, etc. Utility Room: Fridge, freezer, washing machine, dryer, Hoover, storage shelving. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen, towels, beach towels and dressing gowns provided. Our wonderful maid Fatima is available up to 6 days per week. Very reasonable cost of approx 10 euros per day. Her hard work and excellent cooking just make a holiday complete. Other: Dining room table sits up to 12 people. All rooms are bright and spacious. Comfort has been an important detail in decorating the villa, and it feels like a home from home, which is commented on by nearly every guest.