Family villa near Loule in countryside setting - Set In A Hillside Location, 5 Mins From Loule, 15 Mins Drive From The Beach
Stunning, peaceful, detached 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa in 1 acre of land with private pool and landscaped gardens. Set in a hill side location with views of the countryside. 5 minutes from Loule, 15 minutes from the beach and 20 minutes from Faro. Many local amenities and facilities in Loule and neighbouring Sao Bras including restaurants, cafes and banks and within close proximity to several golf courses. Casa Malische is our own private home in the Algarve built to our specification and much loved by our family.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
2 holidaymaker reviews
Just returned from a fantastic weeks stay at Casa Malishe. This villa is excellent accommodation combining elegance & privacy. The villa is fully equipped & very tastefully decorated throughout. Sea kayaking in Lagos is a great way to explore the caves & admire the coast line. Will definitely be back. Seabers
A fantastic villa
'We’ve been to Casa Malische three times now and it is really home from home. The villa is in a great setting; it’s quiet and rural whilst still being just a drive away from the beaches and restaurants.
The accommodation is spacious and very comfortable with all mod cons and the outside area is fantastic with the pool, sun lounge and bbq areas everything that you could want.
It’s easy to get to and Lynne is on hand to answer any questions you might have.
The photos on the website do do the villa justice! It’s a great place and one we’d most definitely recommend.
The Hughes family'
Activity and Interests
The resorts of Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo are a 15 minute drive. Both these resorts have fantastic beaches. 20 minutes drive to Faro beach, also beaches at the more Traditional Fueseta and Olhao are close by, with water taxis out to the islands.
Faro airport, 20 minute drive.
Loule, 5 minute drive.
Sao Bras, 5 minute drive.
Tavira, 30 minutes drive.
Faro, 20 minute drive.
1 hour, to the Spanish border.
Golf, tennis and watersports are available within a 20 minute drive. Loule has a large selection of supermarkets, shops, the infamous market (a must) restaurants, cafes, banks, pharmacies etc. Head down to Vale do Lobo or Quinta do Lago and there is again a very large selection of activities, facilities and eateries ranging from beach bars to Michelin star restaurants. A trip by water taxi from Faro to the "deserted island" for lunch is fantastic.
- Booking Notes:
Contact Lynne Teague for all booking enquiries on weblink below. 10% deposit at time of booking (non-refundable). Final balance to be received 6 weeks prior to travel. Breakage deposit of £200 be paid at time of final balance. Destroyed 1 week after leaving villa or will be returned to you on your request.
Preferably Saturday but can be flexible.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En suite bathroom to master bedroom with shower, wc, sink and bidet. En suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with shower, wc, sink, and bidet. Bathroom 3 with bath, wc, sink and bidet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with double bed and en-suite shower room on 2nd floor with large sun terrace with an Air Conditioning Unit. Bedroom 2 with double bed (1st floor) and en-suite shower and toilet. Seperate double sofa. Bedroom 3 with twin beds (1st floor).
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Pool heating costs on request. Travel cot and high chair available. New for 2014 Wi-Fi available. Outside: Large gated secure grounds with intercom system. Fully landscaped garden with a selection of citrus fruit trees, shrubs and plants in a beautiful hillside location. Barbecue with water supply and sink. Large patio/sun terrace leading from the lounge to the pool area. Private 10m pool with further patio area (heating available on request). Sunloungers and outdoor furniture including a large parasol. Remainder of garden is grass with a paved driveway. Utility Room: Washing machine. Iron and Ironing board. Seperate from the kitchen Fridge/freezer compartment - ideal drinks fridge. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen provided. Weekly maid service to include bed linen and towels and the villa to be cleaned throughout for your arrival on a 2 week booking, linen and bath towels will be changed and a mid clean will be done.. Beach towels are provided. Other: Large terrace leading direct from the lounge to the pool area offers a fantastic outside living area whether sun bathing, dining or just relaxing with drinks.