Apartment in Torrevieja, Costa Blanca - Central Location, Close To All Amenities And Beaches
Centrally located for leisurely evening strolls to nearby bars and restaurants, the apartment is also within 5 minutes walk of the long promenade and Blue Flag beach, as well as the international marina complex. The apartment sleeps 4/5 people, 1 double and 1 twin room. Access is via lift. The apartment overlooks a private residents' solarium and pool. Located in a central, but quiet, part of Torrevieja, the apartment is ideally placed for all amenities, including the beaches and sea front (5 mins walk). This luxury apartment is beautifully furnished in a contemporary style and fitted with modern conveniences. The furnished balcony overlooks the communal pool and large sun-terrace area. The apartment boasts a large, flat-screen tv with an extensive selection of UK channels.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Why Steven Taylor chose Torrevieja Area
Few apartments so centrally located in the old town of Torrevieja are able to offer the benefit of a pool as ours does. There is nothing quite like a stroll out for a leisurely lunch at one of the many nearby restaurants and bars, a siesta on your return and then a refreshing dip in the immaculately clean pool to revive you before your evening starts!
We have enjoyed some fantastic holidays at our apartment; chilling out by the pool during the day - or exploring the surrounding area that the Alicante region has to offer. Our son particularly loves the two fantastic waterparks, both just within a five minute drive from our apartment. At night, Torrevieja comes alive and the wide promenade buzzes with couples and families taking an evening stroll before dinner in one of the many sea front restaurants.
What makes this apartment unique
We love our pool and the central location of our apartment which means a car is certainly not a necessity.
(1 traveller reviews)
This is an excellent apartment, very spacious and comfortable. It is equipped to a very high standard with everything you could ever need. It is very central to all the amenities with a bus stop within 200m. There is a supermarket next door for all your shopping needs.
From the Owner
“Few apartments so centrally located in the old town of Torrevieja are able to offer the benefit of a pool as ours does. There is nothing quite like a stroll out for a leisurely lunch at one of the many nearby restaurants and bars, a siesta on your return and then a refreshing dip in the immaculately clean pool to revive you before your evening starts! We have enjoyed some fantastic holidays at our apartment; chilling out by the pool during the day - or exploring the surrounding area that the Alicante region has to offer. Our son particularly loves the two fantastic waterparks, both just within a five minute drive from our apartment. At night, Torrevieja comes alive and the wide promenade buzzes with couples and families taking an evening stroll before dinner in one of the many sea front restaurants.”
Activity and Interests
The apartment is ideally placed for access to Torrevieja's blue flag beaches. The nearest beach is 10 minutes walk.
We are about 35 Kms from the international airports of El Altet (Alicante) and San Javier (Murcia). Both airports require about 30-40 mins transfer. We can arrange transfers if required, at additional charge.
The bustling coastal town of Torrevieja is situated about 45 kms south of Alicante on the Costa Blanca. An old fishing town with it's own harbour and fishing fleet Torrevieja is busy all year round. You will find lots of shops, great restaurants and a large selection of bars and nightlife. The coast is lined with beaches of fine sand, providing a complete range of beach activities.
Torrevieja has an average of 320 days a year of sunshine. The World Health Organisation recommends Torrevieja as having one of the healthiest climates in the world. This is caused by the combination of constant year round warm temperatures and the two huge salt lakes at the edge of town, rich in minerals. The natural salt lakes dry the air, therefore reducing humidity and producing a healthy atmosphere, especially to arthritis suffers. There are no package holidays to Torrevieja, all properties in the area are privately owned villas and apartments.
- Booking Notes:
A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required on all confirmed bookings. Payment is required 8 weeks prior to departure.
A refundable damage deposit of £100 is required on all confirmed bookings. Prices may be subject to change at the owners’ discretion. Special rates may apply for longer stays.
There are opportunities for negotiated rates in-season for late bookings. On arrival, you will be greeted by our key holder
Strictly no smoking.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week; longer term rates available.
Nightly rates available, please contact owners for more infomation.
Payment in full required 8 weeks prior to departure.
Weekly prices include the cost of the departure clean which, for other rentals, is usually an additional cost. Please bear this in mind when comparing prices with other apartments. For bookings of less than 1 week, a £40 cleaning charge applies
Air/Con is extra - 30 euros p/w paid locally.
From the Owner
“We love our pool and the central location of our apartment which means a car is certainly not a necessity.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Beautifully tiled, modern 4 piece bathroom consisting toilet, bidet, bath and shower over bath and wash basin. Mirror and shaving point.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with 1 x double bed and wardrobes. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and wardrobes. There is room in the twin bedroom for a small 'z' bed to accomodate an additional child.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Every care and attention to detail has been applied when furnishing the apartment. The result is a stylish and beautifully appointed interior which offers something over and above that which is usually provided in - or indeed expected of - property rentals. Outside: The apartment has the use of a large solarium and shared pool. Whilst in theory the pool is unheated, the water is exceptionally warm during the summer months. Loungers are provided for use around the pool. As the apartment is located in a largely residential area, the pool and solarium area is hardly used during the day meaning that, at certain times, guests may enjoy almost private access to the facilities. There is plenty of on street parking outside the apartment should you wish to hire a car to explore the surrounding countryside by day. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included. Clean and bed linen change are provided.