Apartment in Perpignan, Languedoc Roussillon - In The Heart Of The Old Town And Close To All Amenities
Right in the heart of Perpignan's old town, 2 mins walk from the Cathedral and the main square, this fully renovated apartment has chic shopping, fantastic restaurants, cafes, bars and night clubs literally on the doorstep. There are numerous festivals throughout the year including the summer Estivales programme, Jazzebre and Tilt. The apartment is also perfect as a base for exploring all this fabulous region has to offer with the Mediterranean coast 15 minutes away, fabulous walking in the Pyrenees and Spain just a short drive away. Combining character and comfort, the apartment was fully renovated in 2006 in keeping with the character of this beautiful building, a former 17th century convent. We welcome children and have a cot, highchair and steriliser. On street parking close to the property.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"What a great flat in a fantastic location! Perfect for visiting the town, the coast and the mountains."
"Thanks to you we had a great time in beautiful Perpignan"
Activity and Interests
15 minutes drive to Mediterranean coast - Canet/St Cyprien with wonderful long and wide sandy beaches, summer beach bars and many activities for children.
15 minutes drive to Leucate - famous for its windsurfing festival and other watersports.
30 minutes drive to the charming seaside town of Collioure, popular with many artists including Matisse and Derain.
Perpignan airport is 10 minutes away.
Gerona (Spain) airport is 60 minutes away.
Carcassonne airport is 75 minutes away.
Toulouse and Barcelona airports are 2 hours away.
Collioure is 30 minutes away
Carcassonne's beautiful walled city is 1hr 15 minutes away
Dali Museum in Figueras is approx 1 hour away
Barcelona is easily accessible by train from April 2013 (1hr 15 mins)
The old town of Perpignan is home to numerous shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants. The nearest supermarket is 5 minutes' walk away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
Low season 2016/2017
25 Oct 2016 - 30 Jun 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
High season 2017
1 Jul 2017 - 10 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£211|
50% deposit to secure booking.
50% 1 month prior to arrival.
300 euros breakage deposit, payable in cash on arrival and returned in cash on departure (assuming no damage).
Notes on prices:
From 8th September to 30th June we can rent by the month - please contact us for further details. This may be of interest to Erasmus students in particular.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- city centre
- near the sea
- live theatre
- winery tours
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite shower room to bedroom 1. Bathroom with bath/shower over, wc, washbasin. Separate wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and en suite shower. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with twin beds.
- Notes on accommodation: The property benefits from electric heating in all rooms. A babysitter can be arranged on request. Utility Room: Washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included at no extra cost. Cleaning at the end of your stay is included in the price.