Villa in Kalamar Bay, Kalkan, Turkey - Peaceful Location, overlooking Kalamar Bay
Blue Manzara is a distinctive, contemporary style, luxury villa with spacious terrace, infinity pool and jacuzzi. Its elevated position offers stunning, undisturbed views of picturesque Kalamar Bay and the surrounding Taurus Mountains. The villa is situated just a 10 minute stroll from the local beach club with its restaurant and water sports facilities and a 20 - 30 minute walk from the centre of the enchanting Kalkan village and harbour, which is packed with delicious restaurants and is known as a premier holiday resort in the "Turkish Riviera". Blue Manzara is a sumptuous and spacious privately owned, 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom villa for groups of up to ten people looking for a luxurious holiday, and is an ideal base for trips to some of Turkey's finest heritage sites within the Lycian Region. The fully retractable floor-to-ceiling glass doors allow the outside in and create a magnificent atmosphere of light, air and space creating a truly memorable holiday experience.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We arrived feeling drained and in need of some R & R. What better place than Blue Manzara, a really beautiful villa equipped to the highest standard. We have had a wonderful week with great food, great weather and haven't ventured too far because we all loved being in and around the villa. The Kilbys 2012.
The teenagers have enjoyed the watersports, we've all loved the restaurants and the shops and above all, we have had some peaceful moments at this beautiful villa taking in the wonderful views. Warrington family 2012
What a beautiful villa - spotless, very well equipped and amazing views. The Rawlinson and Elliot families 2012
WOW, WOW, WOW! I had to pinch myself, when I got here I thought it was all a dream. Nora 2012
We have had the most fantastic time staying in your gorgeous villa. We have been to Kalkan 3 times and loved it every time but having the amazing views and large outside area at Blue Manzara made this extra special. The Pearce family 2011
5 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
We had a fantastic holiday with friends. The views and facilities at the villa were wonderful. The Korsan team looked after us so well and the location was great. A perfect holiday for relaxing and enjoying the sun!
We could not recommend this property more highly. Breathtaking views, comfortable beds, well equipped kitchen and lots of wonderful outdoor space to enjoy relaxing (or even a bit of table tennis!). Also had some delicious meals in Kalkan and a couple of wonderful boat trips. A 5 star holiday!
This is a really fabulous place.
The organization of everything was very easy. Transfers from the airport were great, we'd arranged some provisions to be delivered for our arrival and bread everyday. All of the local coordination was excellent and extremely friendly.
The villa itself is a dream. Beautifully designed with a well thought out layout. The pool is amazing and the views are stunning. The kitchen is really well kitted out for anyone who is a serious cook.
All the restaurant recommendations in the villa notes were brilliant. We even someone in to BBQ for us which was fabulous.
I would thoroughly recommend this place. It's amaZZZZZing!
Perfect family villa
We arrived late on the Saturday night, after a delayed journey, to be greeted by the wonderful staff at the villa, following a smooth transfer organised by the owner. The villa is beautifullly done up, clean, well and very spacious. We absolutely loved the pool and jacuzzi, and the views are spectacular. This was the most perfect family villa, and we ventured into Kalkan a few times for dinner and drinks - what a lovely town, and welcoming locals. We would definitely return. Thank you.
The villa was just as described. Very well appointed with virtually everything we could have needed. Wi-fi internet access was good (although it struggled to connect all our smart phones and tablets at the same time!).
We used the beach club on a couple of occasions and sometims ate in the local restaurants and sometimes in Kalkan
Service from the Korsan team (cleaners who also brought fresh bread and water for the water cooler on a daily basis) was first rate and unobtrusive. A little distance from the main town of Kalkan, but taxis very easy to come by and inexpensive.
Recommended taxi firm for airport transfers also excellent.
Activity and Interests
The closest beach club to Blue Manzara is the Kalamar Beach Club just 5 minutes walk down the hill, free transportation available. The beach club has direct access to the sea and offers sunbathing, swimming, water sports, and restaurant facilities. Slightly further a field, (approximately 20 minutes by car), is Patara Beach. Its 12 miles of golden sand is home to protected turtles and it has been described as one of the most beautiful stretches of sand in all of Turkey.
Dalaman is the nearest airport now open all year round. It is approximately 1.5 hours drive. There are direct flights from many UK airports, including direct flights with easyJet from Gatwick. Antalya airport is 2.5 – 3 hour drive. Transfers by private taxi, minibus or car hire can be arranged with prior notice.
Kalamar Bay is ideal for people looking for peace and tranquility. Blue Manzara is an ideal base for exploring some of Turkey's finest heritage sites or exploring the Lycian Region. Places to visit within easy reach by car are – Lycian Way, Saklikent Gorge, Kekova sunken city, Tlos, Xanthos, Letoon and the magnificent beach of Patara. To experience a wonderful Hamam, or other relaxing Spa treatments, the Regency Hotel is only 10 minutes walk from the villa.
A hire car is not essential but there are no shops in Kalamar but taxis will come from Kalkan and most of the supermarkets offer a home delivery service. Korsan restaurant, also do a take away service. The nearest bank, doctors, pharmacy, dentist are in Kalkan, 5 mins by car.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
A 40% deposit is required at the time of booking. No contract will exist until we have confirmed in writing. Cancellation charges will apply. We reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason. A damage deposit for £500 is required with your final balance which will be held and returned within 2 weeks of your return provided there are no major breakages/damages to the villa or its contents, other than normal wear and tear. All damages/breakages need to be paid for in full.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. Pool heating is an extra £400pw and Jacuzzi heating is £125pw. Discounts for long winter lets available on application.
40% deposit at time of booking, with balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- All bathrooms are beautifully appointed with sumptuous travertine marble giving a feel of cool luxury. There are 3 en-suite walk-in shower rooms, one with an additional bath. The 2 separate shower rooms serve the ground floor and the top floor.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All sea views, private balconies, a/c, fitted wardrobes, hairdryers. Gd floor twin – sep shower room. 1st floor - 2 en-suite Master bedrooms - Superking beds, retractable glass doors. 2nd en-suite twin. Top floor - large king size bedroom, sep shower room
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: All bedrooms are fitted with air conditioning, which can also be used for heating. The ground floor is cooled adequately by 2 ceiling fans and the fully retractable doors that open onto the terrace. Access to the villa is via a set of stairs at the front of the villa. A welcome pack and information booklet with emergency numbers and contact details of our managing agent in Kalkan is provided. Car hire can be organized, if required, which includes a driver meeting you at the airport, driving you to the villa and arranging delivery of your hire car. Please note, smoking is not permitted in the house, on the balconies, or on the terraces. The marble flooring inside and out becomes very slippery when wet, please take special care, particularly families with very small children. Outside: The house has an extremely large outside pool terrace (140m2) with both shaded dining and comfortable seating area, complete with cushioned wrought iron sofas and chairs, along with sun-loungers, sun umbrellas, a stone BBQ, and table tennis. For those chess players amongst you, a marble chess table and chairs will while away the sleepy afternoons. The infinity pool, & Jacuzzi, both with underwater lighting, provide lounging, swimming & playing. In the evening try sipping champagne as the sun goes down behind the olive groves. The well stocked garden is complete with fresh herbs to complete your ‘al fresco’ dining experience during those long, balmy, Turkish evenings. The villa also has a double garage at road level. Utility Room: A utility room accommodates a washing machine, sink, ironing board, iron, laundry equipment and plenty of storage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The rental price of the villa includes a daily bin and kitchen cleaning service with a full cleaning, linen and towel change every 3 or 4 days. The pool, sun terrace and gardens are maintained on a daily basis. Pool towels are provided. Other: The villa has a games room, complete with full size pool table, TV and Wii games. The top floor has communal and private roof terraces with stunning views to Snake & Mouse Islands. This floor is equipped with a sink and fridge for those sundowner drinks.