Golf Apartment in Praia del Rey, Silver Coast, Portugal
Praia D'el Rey Golf and Beach Resort is one of Portugal's most exclusive resorts with quiet pristine beaches, beautiful countryside, world class golf course and luxury facilities. Just 50 mins north of Lisbon. A luxury second floor apartment overlooking the pool, tennis courts and pine forest. Well equipped with TV/DVD, tennis rackets, books, CDs and games. An easy stroll through the resort to the golf clubhouse, 5 Star Marriot hotel and spa and stunning Atlantic beaches. The clubhouse and hotel have a range of restaurants and bars. A short drive away is the medieval walled town of Obidos, the fishing town of Peniche and Baleal the top European surfers resort and beach. There are a large number of restaurants in these local towns offering excellent and varied food as well as value for money. A great place to get away from it all and to enjoy long walks along stunning sandy beaches - the views are breathtaking.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
You can walk through the resort to the fabulous beach in less than 15 minutes (or drive in 2 minutes). The beach is very uncrowded, even in high season, as the resort is away from the main tourist area. However, if you want to surf or bodyboard, Baleal (15 minute drive) or Peniche are world renowned. In Summer, a drive to the nearby Obidos Lagoon provides safe, warm water.
Lisbon airport 50 mins drive. Porto airport 2 hour 45 mins drive. Car hire advised.
Ancient walled city of Obidos is approximately 10km from development with its beautiful old churches, interesting shops and wonderful restaurants. There is also a new supermarket, pools and sport centre in Obidos. Peniche is approx 10km also. Small village of Serra d'el Rey is 5km. All of these are an easy drive or taxi away.
A small shop is open daily on the resort providing essential items. Serra del Rey, the nearest village has a small supermarket, a number of cafes and a restaurant, post office, pharmacy and petrol station. There is a larger supermarket on the N8 road to Obidos and others in Peniche. Praia del Rey has a tennis club and academy with 7 all-weather, floodlit courts. There is also an adventure club offering outdoor activities for older children, such as paint balling, quad biking and surfing etc. Surfing, fishing and diving are some of the many activities that can be booked locally. The Marriott hotel located on the resort has a spa, gym and indoor and outdoor pools.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
24 Sep 2016 - 18 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. The balance to be paid 6 weeks before arrival, together with a security deposit of £100. Security deposit returned after vacating, assuming there are no damages.
Changeover day can be flexible depending on other bookings.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. Prices include gas and electricity. 25% deposit on booking – balance and £100 refundable damage deposit is payable 6 weeks before arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom is fully tiled and has bath with shower over, wc, and heated towel rail.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with 2 single beds. The bedroom has fitted wardrobes and bedside cabinets providing ample storage and hairdryers.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: This spacious apartment is a 2 bedroom apartment that we rent out as a one bedroom (the other room is not available to guests). As such it provides larger than average accommodation for two people compared to other one bedroom apartments. The apartment is well equipped and furnished to a very high standard. The kitchen is spacious and modern with every possible appliance. The central heating is very effective in the cooler months and the terracotta tiled floors keep the apartment cool in the summer. No smoking please inside the apartment. Outside: Well maintained gardens surround the private condominium pool. Easy chairs and sun loungers provided in the apartment. Utility Room: Additional fridge and freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, iron, ironing board and clothes airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels (not beach) and linen are included. The apartment is cleaned and linens changed before and after rental. Other: Double patio doors in lounge lead onto a sunny terrace ideal for al fresco meals and another set of double patio doors open onto a Juliet balcony overlooking the pool and tennis courts. Easy chairs and sunloungers are provided.